Login

russian armor

Cheaters

10 Mar 2016, 19:01 PM

I am getting really annoyed to face cheaters.
Don't start saying that there are no cheaters in this game and bla bla bla.
I am a veteran player of CoH and of CoH2 and i know how units are, and when i see my Pak 43 firing 5 succesful hits to a SU 76 and making 0 damage, or a comet facing an elephant, destroy him and going away at full hp, i really think i will stop playing this game (and buy DLCs). At the end of the game i go to the steam profile of these players and see: China, Korea, etc, everytime asians.
Don't you think that it is time to put a valuable anti cheting program on?
I was already upset by your "doing nothing against cheaters" in CoH, plz do something now for CoH2 and fast.
10 Mar 2016, 19:15 PM

there are no cheaters in this game

and

blah, blah, blah.
10 Mar 2016, 19:32 PM

If you really think they cheated then save a replay and post it. Otherwise it's more productive to just get better at the game instead of blaming it on "cheating".

But yeah, Asians are good with computers and stuff so if anybody is going to hack into Relic's servers and cheat it would totally be them. Can't deny that logic!
10 Mar 2016, 22:53 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Donator 11

Considering the game was just patched its extremely unlikely.
10 Mar 2016, 22:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Mar 2016, 22:53 PMBudwise
Considering the game was just patched its extremely unlikely.
I can give you the hyperlink to a hack that works, with this new patch. I don't hack, because then the game would become pointless to play. But, you're naive if you think no one in this game hacks.
10 Mar 2016, 23:17 PM

Hacks that affect damage do not exist, the game would sync error. Retarded post.
11 Mar 2016, 19:01 PM
Honorary Member Badge

if your not here to discuss it then why do you post it. ;)

also the rules... (as a reminder)
2.2 Cheating
Cheating is absolutely not allowed and anyone found to be cheating, publicly accusing others of cheating, or posting links to third party cheats, will be banned. Please report cheating directly to Relic via email: enforcement@relic.com. If you are not sure about whether or not you should post something on COH2.ORG, it's always best to PM a COH2.ORG Admin to ask first.
Note: COH2.ORG will take any action considered necessary, when dealing with bugs/exploits which impact upon game balance by favouring players using them, which enforcement includes, but is not limited to making threads, posts, replays and stream links invisible, and/or locking them, including reporting users to Relic Entertainment. Our main goal is to favour fair competition and to increase the popularity of the game to a point where it to reach eSports levels: disallowing bugs/exploits use is simply the natural consequence of our goal.

also could these things be bugs and not cheats? or perhaps bounces? ;)
11 Mar 2016, 19:07 PM

Maybe a replay would help to proof your opinion :thumb:
Hat
12 Mar 2016, 19:28 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Mar 2016, 19:01 PMWiFiDi
if your not here to discuss it then why do you post it. ;)

also the rules... (as a reminder)

also could these things be bugs and not cheats? or perhaps bounces? ;)

Dude, Relic checks this like once a month. There was a massive thread in Coh1 about a hacker that had gone unpunished for years despite mountains of evidence and Relic acknowledging his existence.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★