Login

russian armor

Vet fix March 9th

PAGES (10)down
Neo
5 Mar 2016, 10:55 AM

I think this bug explains why LMGs have been too powerful in the game.

Mark my words, this fix on 9 March will be only the beginning of a long and arduous fixing/balancing process - that's okay though, provided the direction of travel is towards a more balanced game.

More memes to come for sure!
5 Mar 2016, 11:07 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Mar 2016, 10:21 AMaaa

this facs so balanced that its get played more than SU and USF togheter. When there was leig abuse patch same story was with OKW.

Last time i lost to OKW like 20 games ago. And I cant win a single game vs OH

game before that I lost to top 100 korean player and get exhausted. So played this game like an idiot.
No matter who is playing OH i lose any time. Even to blobing dumbass like this one

5 Mar 2016, 11:33 AM

Oh man, osttrupen will be something after vet now
5 Mar 2016, 11:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Mar 2016, 10:45 AMaaa
THOSE 4 model gren squads are just a cancer. They have low received accuracy making them immune to con/mg fire.

Also i place more mines than anyone esle. And I see that mine do a lot less dmg to grens than to volks because 4 models have more space between them.
I litteraly dont see how to play even vs idiots playin OH.

I search for replays and vids of this patch SU wins I dont find anything. Even paulad lost to much worse oh player dusty.

Oh t1 t2 units are spamable as shit. The earlier strong unit arrive the more expensive it should be. 222 costs 230/20 with low tech cost and free gun upgrade. Its more of a bug than vet or reinforcement

how come people select soviets 85% of the time as their preferred allied factions in esl games, how come they even win tournaments??

why arent you in the top10 if ostheer is such an easy autowin?? why do you play soviets only?
5 Mar 2016, 12:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Mar 2016, 10:45 AMaaa
THOSE 4 model gren squads are just a cancer. They have low received accuracy making them immune to con/mg fire.

Also i place more mines than anyone esle. And I see that mine do a lot less dmg to grens than to volks because 4 models have more space between them.
I litteraly dont see how to play even vs idiots playin OH.

I search for replays and vids of this patch SU wins I dont find anything. Even paulad lost to much worse oh player dusty.

Oh t1 t2 units are spamable as shit. The earlier strong unit arrive the more expensive it should be. 222 costs 230/20 with low tech cost and free gun upgrade. Its more of a bug than vet or reinforcement

No matter how much they nerf ostheer, you'll just keep complaining. I've never seen you do anything else than bitch and moan about them.

That being said, the 222 could use an increase in mp and / or fuel. And trust me, those 30 muni mines whipe (p)grens hard.
5 Mar 2016, 12:21 PM

Demos too :), even tripwire mines...
5 Mar 2016, 12:28 PM

This also describes why I never looked at veterancy and never noticedany diferences between vet squads except placebo effect

Well, the guy carrying LMG usually stays alive and keeps the vet so...

5 Mar 2016, 12:42 PM

I think the weapon just instantly change hands when models die, so they don't drop it. So the LMG models do die...
5 Mar 2016, 12:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Mar 2016, 10:21 AMaaa

Last time i lost to OKW like 20 games ago. And I cant win a single game vs OH

sorry for offtopic again but i just checked your match history, out of the last 7 games you had against ostheer, you won 4 times. lulz

ontopic:

i hope they will fix it this time and not break it, seriously i am not quite sure if im afraid or excited for the patch.
Hux
5 Mar 2016, 13:08 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Mar 2016, 10:55 AMNeo
this fix on 9 March will be only the beginning of a long and arduous fixing/balancing process - that's okay though, provided the direction of travel is towards a more balanced game!

This.

Personally I think as this takes place they should look at some other key issues with the engine such as:

Model clumping when interacting with environment, doesn't have to be a massive change just slightly less clunky than it is now

Vehicle movement some vehicles just seem a little cumbersome other's feel a bit to 'floaty' and light vehicles seem to be not intuitive to use in the way the bike from VCoh kinda was
While were at it, the 222 should be scaled down to it's actual historical size and made more agile - personally I think that is the way to balance that unit but that's another story

5 Mar 2016, 13:16 PM

Coh1 pathfind sucked as never any other thing, specialy bergetigers one
Hux
5 Mar 2016, 13:41 PM
Patrion 14

Coh1 pathfind sucked as never any other thing, specialy bergetigers one

Go in game and try driving the 222 around, it handles like the kettengrad, and its massive!
5 Mar 2016, 15:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Mar 2016, 13:41 PMHux

Go in game and try driving the 222 around, it handles like the kettengrad, and its massive!
but you saw bergetiger? Its the dumbest thing ever
5 Mar 2016, 16:21 PM

Only Relic would release a patch, completely ruin the game and then wait over a week to fix the problem. Pudding off.

5 Mar 2016, 16:23 PM

Only Relic would release a patch, completely ruin the game and then wait over a week to fix the problem. Pudding off.

Pull your head out of your rear for a second.

1v1 and 4v4 both are most balanced they have ever been and both at the same time.

2v2 and 3v3 have some fluctuations, but 1v1 never been so balanced before as it is now according to charts.
5 Mar 2016, 16:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Mar 2016, 22:26 PMHux
I don't know who was responsible for writing this, but the pseudo-implication of the community sharing any responsibility for not spotting this is disgusting. Especially when it was A MEMBER OF THE COMMUNITY who actually brought it to your attention...

Just to clarify, that was an attempt to clarify. I think.
As in, some of the language a Relic person used in an earlier post accidentally led people to believe that Relic knew about it for 4 months, when in fact it was a statement that it'd been around for 4 months.
5 Mar 2016, 17:07 PM

Pull your head out of your rear for a second.

1v1 and 4v4 both are most balanced they have ever been and both at the same time.

2v2 and 3v3 have some fluctuations, but 1v1 never been so balanced before as it is now according to charts.

Pull your head out of YOUR rear for a second.

I'm talking about the damn bugs they create by simply making balance fixes. It's unbelievable they haven't released a quick fix to solve these glaring issues.
5 Mar 2016, 17:13 PM

Pull your head out of YOUR rear for a second.

I'm talking about the damn bugs they create by simply making balance fixes. It's unbelievable they haven't released a quick fix to solve these glaring issues.

They did.

It broke even more things.

So they pulled it off and are working no permanent solution instead of knee jerk bandaid on cancer.

Game is buggy atm, but its not gamebreaking.

Yes, core system doesn't work, but it doesn't imbalance the game in any significant way, you just play like all squads had vet0.
5 Mar 2016, 17:15 PM

Alright no one should cry I made some tests with basic units.

All were on mid range so then we can think it will aos be the same on other ranges and still mid range is most used in game. All fight were run 5 times.

Cons vs grens : vet 0 without lmg - short - cons win , mid - RNG fight , far grens win

vet 3 , where grens have lmg , cons nothing. Cons won always short otherwise win grens

Riflemen vs grens. both have 1 lmg.

grens won at long range otherwise won rifles

3vet vs 3 vet rifles have 1 lmg like grens

pretty much the same as fight before

panzergrens vs penals

always won panzergrens by a big margin , all ranges , with 0 vet or vet 3

Conclusion : no panic basic squads will be fine maybe only few elite units will need some tuning.

Only think that will be changed will be for bad players that lose squads will be punished.

[url=http://www.paperhi.com/thumbnails/detail/20130903/earth%20the%20hitchhikers%20guide%20to%20the%20galaxy%20dont%20panic_www.paperhi.com_28.jpg][img="http://www.paperhi.com/thumbnails/detail/20130903/earth%20the%20hitchhikers%20guide%20to%20the%20galaxy%20dont%20panic_www.paperhi.com_28.jpg" alt=""]

5 Mar 2016, 17:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Mar 2016, 12:28 PMRMMLz

Well, the guy carrying LMG usually stays alive and keeps the vet so...

tank shells , arty is something that often kills units randomly ;)
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Netherlands 53
France 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak