Login

russian armor

Boycotting the game shouldn't be a taboo anymore

29 Feb 2016, 07:22 AM

Let's see why they deserve the silent treatment from the community;

- Insulting and disrespecting the community
- Manipulating by promising free stuff (new brit docs, MNWL skins) but not actually delivering
- Not giving a damn that their game is completely broken now.
- Disregard for community feedback.
- Trolling, arbitrary wild balance changes (SU76, StuG, AEC etc)
- Extremely slow and timid; You want a simple buff for a forgotten unit? Wel then it should be approved by the united nation first.

Just stop playing and streaming for 2 weeks at least.
29 Feb 2016, 07:27 AM

Hello,

Does this mean you are threating thoses who still play the game as idiots, masochist and stupid? :) <444>3

Kozokus.
29 Feb 2016, 07:38 AM

29 Feb 2016, 08:04 AM

Giving non valid, no meta units a defined role being "arbitrary wild balance change" confirmed :snfBarton:
29 Feb 2016, 08:08 AM

Yep, a whole lot of people still haven't gotten the MWNL skins. Support seems to be dodging the question too
29 Feb 2016, 08:16 AM

FUK THAT CAUGHT ME BY SURPRISE :sibDZ::sibDZ::sibDZ:
29 Feb 2016, 08:39 AM
Benefactor 3110

Honestly after years of making fun of relic (lelic etc), people start crying now. If you give a punch you should be able to take a punch too. This is not against the threadstarter directly but this whining is unworthy imho. And no, i won´t stop playing for a week or two.
29 Feb 2016, 12:24 PM

Honestly after years of making fun of relic (lelic etc), people start crying now. If you give a punch you should be able to take a punch too. This is not against the threadstarter directly but this whining is unworthy imho. And no, i won´t stop playing for a week or two.

What are you talking about. Lelic have been like this for ever, literally. This just happens to be the worse patch in the history of CoH2, but there have been terrible ones in the past too. Patches where I sit and think what the actual fuck.
Neo
29 Feb 2016, 12:38 PM

What I find even more amusing is CoH2.org is now censoring fairly benign jokes about Relic as well.

I guess their incompetence has got so bad, they can't even see the funny side of it any more. Absolutely pathetic.
29 Feb 2016, 12:43 PM

- Manipulating by promising free stuff (new brit docs, MNWL skins) but not actually delivering
- Not giving a damn that their game is completely broken now.
- Disregard for community feedback.
- Trolling, arbitrary wild balance changes (SU76, StuG, AEC etc)
- Extremely slow and timid; You want a simple buff for a forgotten unit? Wel then it should be approved by the united nation first.

Just stop playing and streaming for 2 weeks at least.

Please, stop this trolling :spam:
29 Feb 2016, 12:56 PM

i would pay so much money to get the brits removed...

rest is ok
29 Feb 2016, 13:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Feb 2016, 12:38 PMNeo
What I find even more amusing is CoH2.org is now censoring fairly benign jokes about Relic as well.

I guess their incompetence has got so bad, they can't even see the funny side of it any more. Absolutely pathetic.

No, they removed a trending item targeting one Relic employee, It wasn't funny, it was just more witch hunting from a clueless community member.
Neo
29 Feb 2016, 13:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Feb 2016, 13:04 PMwuff

No, they removed a trending item targeting one Relic employee, It wasn't funny, it was just more witch hunting from a clueless community member.

They removed several items, including a completely harmless video that 3,000 people watched and hundreds of people loved. When you get to the point where you can't take a joke, you know something is badly wrong.
29 Feb 2016, 13:10 PM

OH no, you again ?!
29 Feb 2016, 13:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Feb 2016, 13:09 PMNeo

They removed several items, including a completely harmless video that 3,000 people watched and hundreds of people loved. When you get to the point where you can't take a joke, you know something is badly wrong.

I don't know about the video but there is a line where a joke (especially aim at Relic employees) becomes harmful, and all this blame placed on Brad is ridiculous.
29 Feb 2016, 13:45 PM

I suppose the video needs to renamed from "Brad interviewed..." to "Relic interviewed...". Otherwise, it targets a single individual, which is unacceptable and rude, as we do not know the internal working of Relic. Brad may be innocent after all, and there is no need to go on a witch-hunt of a single individual, especially if the whole company behind CoH2 is to blame for the recent failures.

Edit: Oh, Wuff beat me to it. :D
29 Feb 2016, 13:50 PM

The community cries out to be heard but then posts crap like this, do you think it encourages better communication from relic, no.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS