Login

russian armor

OKW Need Some better Anti-Blob Tools

PAGES (7)down
9 Mar 2016, 22:40 PM
Donator 11

yeah so shitty my Axis is still better than yours 75-80%.... mmmmmmm. Yeah push so hard that flak HQ emplacement equivalent. QQ less. Pew pew more.

yeah only 1 gamemode and thats because i started with ostheer, so good :snfPeter: Also how many tournaments have you played on and won? :snfPeter: you also got 3000+ more hours in coh2 than me and still can't be better :clap: I can go on and on about this, but i doubt you will find the point in my posts and just keep being the forum warrior you are :foreveralone:

9 Mar 2016, 23:59 PM

The following post applies to 3v3 and 4v4.

With American blobs still being super effective and superior to Volks blobs in a firefight, what is OKW supposed to do?

Stuka is only good for nuking houses and support weapons. Due to its short range and long travel time it will only ever force a retreat on mobile squads. Even if you hit a squad it never wipes. Then with the easily positional major, the blob is back in 30 seconds.

Additionally, there is no non-doctrinal suppression platform to slow the blobs down to make weapons like the leig effective.

So what are you supposed to do?

I think the leig should get suppression back. Maybe tone it down from what is was before, but blobs just walk all over OKW since there is nothing to slow them down.

As an OKW player, I have to +1 on this post
10 Mar 2016, 00:22 AM

I'm sorry you shame yourself Mr. sub-par 50% wins in all factions. I suggest watching more replays and less QQ and more pew pew.

No I do not expect him to sit there, I expect him to move as I said. However it is apparent you are not interested in a civil conversation, rather you want to be insulting and arrogant. You shame yourself.
Joseph

Joseph, arguing with imbeciles on the internet of all places is like playing chess with a pigeon:
No matter your strategy or moves, he still will just knock the all the pieces down and shit all over the board.

As for less QQ argument, you sell yourself as a 14 y/o COD player to be honest, and therefore no one will take you seriously.
10 Mar 2016, 15:56 PM

Joseph, arguing with imbeciles on the internet of all places is like playing chess with a pigeon:
No matter your strategy or moves, he still will just knock the all the pieces down and shit all over the board.

As for less QQ argument, you sell yourself as a 14 y/o COD player to be honest, and therefore no one will take you seriously.

because that applies exactly to you... when is the last time you played a game (looks at your playercard)? Less QQ, more pew pew please.
10 Mar 2016, 16:35 PM
Donator 11

because that applies exactly to you... when is the last time you played a game (looks at your playercard)? Less QQ, more pew pew please.

How about you start answering to arguments and stop thinking that you are so good in coh2...
10 Mar 2016, 16:50 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Mar 2016, 16:35 PMSirlami

How about you start answering to arguments and stop thinking that you are so good in coh2...

I'm not answering YOUR questions because I'm playing PEW PEW and less QQ. Refer to other threads and go test out the new hotfix for yourself. PEW PEW PEW!
10 Mar 2016, 16:57 PM
Donator 11

I'm not answering YOUR questions because I'm playing PEW PEW and less QQ. Refer to other threads and go test out the new hotfix for yourself. PEW PEW PEW!

Oh yeah then what are you doing here? And i do agree that the hotfix is needs testing before we can start re thinking how the balance is, but my original argument still stands= Stuka is not a reliable blob counter, that does not mean it needs to be buffed, just stating the fact.
10 Mar 2016, 22:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Mar 2016, 16:35 PMSirlami

Don't bother dude; Its easier just to ignore him/her.

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Mar 2016, 16:57 PMSirlami

Oh yeah then what are you doing here? And i do agree that the hotfix is needs testing before we can start re thinking how the balance is, but my original argument still stands= Stuka is not a reliable blob counter, that does not mean it needs to be buffed, just stating the fact.

+1

OKW really do need a non commander reliant blob counter that doesnt cost fuel

11 Mar 2016, 18:25 PM

I ran some tests on the Flak HT, and I was surprised how vulnerable it really is. Getting 2 shot by an AT gun wasn't much of a surprise, but other than that it gets beat by all other faction's light vehicles that carry a gun (not restricted to MG). Even the USF greyhound takes it out.

So be very careful with it once the 7min mark hits or it's dead to T70, AEC, Greyhound, Stuart, Valentine etc.
Past 7min, you might as well not bother wasting the 55 fuel.
11 Mar 2016, 22:05 PM

USF needs better tools against OKW blobs. Just had a guy use his shreck blobs that I couldn't counter them with anything static because of their two Stukas that would instantly wipe any defenses like MGs I had set up. So I used 4 Shermans with HE shells and MG upgrades to try to hold the shreck blobs back but still they would just walk forward like nothing.
12 Mar 2016, 10:25 AM

the OKW flak ht is a bit useless. The USF flak ht is a lot better, even if it's more expensive.

on the other hand, a schreck blob is pretty insane.

replace schreck with faust and buff the flak ht to compensate. Allow the Flak ht to fire at a reduced rate on the move and give it a small penetration buff.
13 Mar 2016, 05:47 AM

Flak ht serves its purpose quite well I think. It allows you to pick battlegroup first (for medic) and gives you a tool to murder rifles who haven't yet enough munitions to prevent it. It bides your time till you can either go schwerer or choose scavenge and get an ostwind which to be honest is more durable than a luchs vs usf. Trick is to A-move it so it sets up on the move.
13 Mar 2016, 06:15 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Mar 2016, 22:05 PMmatuzz
USF needs better tools against OKW blobs. Just had a guy use his shreck blobs that I couldn't counter them with anything static because of their two Stukas that would instantly wipe any defenses like MGs I had set up. So I used 4 Shermans with HE shells and MG upgrades to try to hold the shreck blobs back but still they would just walk forward like nothing.

You are right that static doesn't work too well against an OKW blob due to stukas. USF best tool is its own blob really. The LMG loaded Riflemen are quite strong and should have no problem with a volk blob. I wouldn't waste time with american tanks against any blob really. Use your tanks to flank into his stukas after your draw them out with your blob.
18 Mar 2016, 14:21 PM

the OKW flak ht is a bit useless. The USF flak ht is a lot better, even if it's more expensive.

on the other hand, a schreck blob is pretty insane.

replace schreck with faust and buff the flak ht to compensate. Allow the Flak ht to fire at a reduced rate on the move and give it a small penetration buff.

That wouldn't be wise. 1 hit from the halftrack and a squad is automatically yellow. Slow as it may be, that's a huge advantage. And why would it need a penetration buff? So it can penetrate tanks too?
18 Mar 2016, 23:30 PM

That wouldn't be wise. 1 hit from the halftrack and a squad is automatically yellow. Slow as it may be, that's a huge advantage. And why would it need a penetration buff? So it can penetrate tanks too?

the us aa halftrack have significantly better penetration than the okw version, high enough to be a threat against the luch and even puma.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS