Login

russian armor

OKW Need Some better Anti-Blob Tools

PAGES (7)down
7 Mar 2016, 09:16 AM

If okw gets a non doc mg, they will rain supreme with mg and volks blobs. No thanks
7 Mar 2016, 09:35 AM

About MG34: Make MG34 non-doc is the same with making perfect faction with zero weakness.

MG34 can be built by selecting either of two commanders. You trade one for another. It's called FAIRNESS.

Does Ostheer have light tank non-doc?
Does Soviet have heavy vehicle non-doc?
Does UKF have rocket arty non-doc?
Does USF have heavy vehicle or rocket arty non-doc?

So stop your crying, playing ostheer if you want to remain as axis fan while having mg non-doc.

About OKW anti-blob tools:
They have bunches of them without selecting commanders. The point is, they come a bit too late to support battle.
IMO, the flak halftrack is overpriced with 55 fuel right now. Lower it to 40 should give OKW the ability to counter blob like usf M15AAHT.
7 Mar 2016, 09:37 AM

What would allies do if they could not blob against OKW.
Even when kübel was able to suppress, some people had rectal bleeding

Maybe if relic would make Obers suck less.. but we remember that too
7 Mar 2016, 09:44 AM

OKW blobs still super effective and way better than american ones. Get stuka and isg's.
7 Mar 2016, 10:01 AM

You may find Obers will be ALOT better after the vet bug is fixed. also vet 5 infantry will be super strong!
7 Mar 2016, 10:16 AM

You may find Obers will be ALOT better after the vet bug is fixed. also vet 5 infantry will be super strong!

Hopefully yes, tho i still think the stock unit not worth 400MP without the weapon upgrade.
7 Mar 2016, 10:21 AM

About MG34: Make MG34 non-doc is the same with making perfect faction with zero weakness.

We already have a perfect faction, the brits. So let's make it two.

Everyone is going with the luft doc anyways.
7 Mar 2016, 10:37 AM

Did you read my whole post?
7 Mar 2016, 10:39 AM

Did you read my whole post?
No.
7 Mar 2016, 10:53 AM

Does Ostheer have light tank non-doc?

Does ostheer have light tank at all ?
7 Mar 2016, 11:14 AM

Does ostheer have light tank at all ?

They have a lot of light vechiles, like new Sdkfz 222, which is also super-cheap. They have flameSdkfz - thunder of UKF's emplacements.

Ostheer have enough good light vechiles to live with.
7 Mar 2016, 11:16 AM

I heartily disagree. Ostheer's main disadvantage is the lack of any light tank. 222's buff was a slight misstep, which will most likely be fixed in the next patch (similar to AEC buff/nerf). But calling Ostheer having "enough light vehicles" is wrong - as demonstrated by the game itself, and the general feeling of this forum.
7 Mar 2016, 11:20 AM

They have a lot of light vechiles, like new Sdkfz 222, which is also super-cheap. They have flameSdkfz - thunder of UKF's emplacements.

Ostheer have enough good light vechiles to live with.

Ok I repeat my self do ostheer have a vehicle that don't suffer from small arm damage at all?
7 Mar 2016, 11:21 AM

I heartily disagree. Ostheer's main disadvantage is the lack of any light tank. 222's buff was a slight misstep, which will most likely be fixed in the next patch (similar to AEC buff/nerf). But calling Ostheer having "enough light vehicles" is wrong.

What for Ostheers need light tanks first at all? For to fight against infantry? Light cars are good enough for that. For to fight against other light vechiles? 222 is fine in that and also, Ostheers, unlike USSR have Panzerschrecks for to deal with all kinds of tanks.

So, they have enough light vechicles already, because - what for they need more?
7 Mar 2016, 11:32 AM

What for Ostheers need light tanks first at all? For to fight against infantry? Light cars are good enough for that. For to fight against other light vechiles? 222 is fine in that and also, Ostheers, unlike USSR have Panzerschrecks for to deal with all kinds of tanks.

So, they have enough light vechicles already, because - what for they need more?

What for use need heavy tanks first at all? For to fight against infantry? Sherman are good enough for that. For to fight against other tanks ? Sherman is fine in that and also, usf, unlike Ostheer have Jackson for to deal with all kinds of tanks. ;)

See the problem ?
7 Mar 2016, 11:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Mar 2016, 10:16 AMRiCE

Hopefully yes, tho i still think the stock unit not worth 400MP without the weapon upgrade.

Thats the whole point.
They had to be made more expensive and relic didn't wanted to add menpower cost to them.

This is why they have 120 muni worth upgrade for 60 muni.

They are NOT MEANT to perform well without upgrade, just like rangers and paras.

Hardly.

Where is british stock rocket arty? Where is mobile indirect fire? Where is assault infantry? Where is effective infantry AT weapon? Reliable tank destroyer? Heavy tank of IS-2/Tiger/KT level? TD of JT/ele level? Cost effective infiltration infantry?
Brits have none of it.
They don't even have light vehicle if they want to go for emplacement-they are the ONLY army in game that actually GIVES UP SOMETHING for the rest of the game because of choices they must make during tech.
OKW doesn't get KT blocked when they go for panther.

You want perfect faction, look at OKW. They have literally EVERYTHING except for non doc HMG.

7 Mar 2016, 11:42 AM

What for use need heavy tanks first at all? For to fight against infantry? Sherman are good enough for that. For to fight against other tanks ? Sherman is fine in that and also, usf, unlike Ostheer have Jackson for to deal with all kinds of tanks. ;)

See the problem ?

Of course I see:

1. Pershing is not real "Heavy tank". It is doctrinal Panther without armor, but with gun, which is effective against both tanks and infantry.

2. Pretty wrong to compare "heavy" and "light" tanks. Heavy tanks are instruments of late game and USF had serious difficulties with late. Lights fight only in early and in start of middle. There is really small period of time, when they can be really effective. For allies that period ends with axis getting >2 panzerschrecks. For axis - little later, but still. So, light vechiles are not so important, as heavy.

3. Ostheers don't have light tanks, but have panzerschrecks. USSR have light tanks (t-70 comes to late for me, but anyway), but don't have PTRS's without doctrines. Fair enough, I think.

4. Sherman is not fine against tanks, actually. Try to get down Elephant or King Tiger with Sherman - will see how effective is it AT power. And "unlike Jackon" Ostheer have ARMORED AT tank Panther, which is 10 times effective, than Jacksons, right because of it's armoring.

If you want real light tanks for Ostheers, then be ready to lost something. Maybe Ostwinds, because it will be too much for Ostheers to have light cars, tanks, all-against medium tanks, half-heavy AT mounster and pack of Heavy from doctrines. For example, USSR with T-70 doesn't have medium anti-infantry tank in stock - only KV-8 in few doctrines.

So, your logic is wrong, try something better.
7 Mar 2016, 11:45 AM

Of course I see:

1. Pershing is not real "Heavy tank". It is doctrinal Panther without armor, but with gun, which is effective against both tanks and infantry.

2. Pretty wrong to compare "heavy" and "light" tanks. Heavy tanks are instruments of late game and USF had serious difficulties with late. Lights fight only in early and in start of middle. There is really small period of time, when they can be really effective. For allies that period ends with axis getting >2 panzerschrecks. For axis - little later, but still. So, light vechiles are not so important, as heavy.

3. Ostheers don't have light tanks, but have panzerschrecks. USSR have light tanks (t-70 comes to late for me, but anyway), but don't have PTRS's without doctrines. Fair enough, I think.

4. Sherman is not fine against tanks, actually. Try to get down Elephant or King Tiger with Sherman - will see how effective is it AT power. And "unlike Jackon" Ostheer have ARMORED AT tank Panther, which is 10 times effective, than Jacksons, right because of it's armoring.

If you want real light tanks for Ostheers, then be ready to lost something. Maybe Ostwinds, because it will be too much for Ostheers to have light cars, tanks, all-against medium tanks, half-heavy AT mounster and pack of Heavy from doctrines. For example, USSR with T-70 doesn't have medium anti-infantry tank in stock - only KV-8 in few doctrines.

So, your logic is wrong, try something better.

I mean not a stock light tank just a lighting panzer doctrine with a light tank for Ostheer
And Jackson is good 60 range 200 dmg (240 with ap) 200+ pen
7 Mar 2016, 11:49 AM

I mean not a stock light tank just a lighting panzer doctrine with a light tank for Ostheer

Well, thats acceptable. But Im sure somehow, that such light tanks (such as doctrine) won't be usefull for Ostheers.

But still, It would be cool to give to Ostheers maybe Hotchkiss H35 :D Would be intresting, at least.

And Jackson is of course effective, but compare it with effectiveness of Panther. Of course, Panther costs more, but still. For me, better have 1 Panther, than 2 Jacksons, which dying from 1 Schreck barrage or 3-4 hits of usuall tanks.
7 Mar 2016, 11:52 AM

Well, thats acceptable. But Im sure somehow, that such light tanks (such as doctrine) won't be usefull for Ostheers.

But still, It would be cool to give to Ostheers maybe Hotchkiss H35 :D Would be intresting, at least.

Idk 4 cp light tank 12cp tank strafe 6cp all blitzcrieg double speed cp?? ???? Ecc.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS