Login

russian armor

Noob need help!

25 Feb 2016, 20:55 PM

I have played coh 2 in 2 years now, but only against AI. Now I had to try to play agianst humans and understand im a very bad player. I play as US and its feels like the germans are superiors in the begining. They got mgs and morters in 2 minuts and take over the map in 5 minuts. I understand there most be some way to fight back them, but HOW?
And im not reely understand how to build my army in the start of the game. I try with riffelmen but its dont work becures the are chansless against the strong start from the germans mgs and mortels.
Somebody who can give me som advise so I feel like its whort to go on with this game in multiplay!?
25 Feb 2016, 21:20 PM

You might not be aware but there is another section of this site dedicated to a strat section and here is the link to the US one. https://www.coh2.org/forum/100/us-forces-strategies

Have a scroll through and it will give you some good reading to help address problems. Secondly it is worth checking out the streams and youtube videos people have posted so you can see the build orders they use or go observer mode in the games being played in game.

Learning what ranges units work best at will help you immensely as well.
25 Feb 2016, 21:45 PM

how did you manage to play 2 years against AI only btw
25 Feb 2016, 21:51 PM
Donator 11

You'd be surprised how many players are casuals both in CoH and gaming in general. People play Candy Crush all day ffs
25 Feb 2016, 22:04 PM

You'd be surprised how many players are casuals both in CoH and gaming in general. People play Candy Crush all day ffs

It's AI ffs. Relic designed AI. I beat the expert AI with Wehrmacht engineer spam and panzer werfers, point is is that the AI sucks sh!t all day long, which Relic *ahem* hasn't bothered to fix as well.
25 Feb 2016, 22:06 PM

I hope you are aware that 75% of CoH2 playerbase are comp stompers.
25 Feb 2016, 22:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Feb 2016, 22:06 PMKatitof

I hope you are aware that 75% of CoH2 playerbase are comp stompers.

i was not :guyokay:
25 Feb 2016, 22:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post25 Feb 2016, 20:55 PMJonny W
I have played coh 2 in 2 years now, but only against AI. Now I had to try to play agianst humans and understand im a very bad player. I play as US and its feels like the germans are superiors in the begining. They got mgs and morters in 2 minuts and take over the map in 5 minuts. I understand there most be some way to fight back them, but HOW?
And im not reely understand how to build my army in the start of the game. I try with riffelmen but its dont work becures the are chansless against the strong start from the germans mgs and mortels.
Somebody who can give me som advise so I feel like its whort to go on with this game in multiplay!?

Watch replays of high level players.

Riflemen are very strong early game so flanking and closing distance gives you an advantage.
25 Feb 2016, 23:29 PM

Play the opposing faction. Try to do what is done to you and you'll soon discover it's not as easy as it seems. I would stick to 1 allied and 1 axis faction in the beginning until you get a feel for how their units perform, but make sure you don't play only Allies or only Axis. You'll start blaming balance and you'll stop improving.

Also, watch replays/casts. Best of luck!
26 Feb 2016, 04:10 AM

It's AI ffs. Relic designed AI. I beat the expert AI with Wehrmacht engineer spam and panzer werfers, point is is that the AI sucks sh!t all day long, which Relic *ahem* hasn't bothered to fix as well.

Lol this is what I think of you 2 as:

OP, I'm a veteran comp stomper as well. Less putting up with people's sh*t that way.
A few of the veterans have already given you best advice. Good Luck out there!
26 Feb 2016, 09:46 AM

Thx for all advise! I will look at replays and try to learn me some things, and look at guids to!
27 Feb 2016, 14:59 PM

I have now up-load 2 defeats there all going wrong in the begining. Some body how can tell me my misstakes. I reely wanna learn to play this game but im understand I need help.
27 Feb 2016, 15:12 PM

u can post your repleys
28 Feb 2016, 17:53 PM

What do you mean? Blatant maphacks, absurd backcapping, no unit preservation and arty wipes out of the blue and all other AI stupidity is clearly working as intended.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★