Login

russian armor

"Rush into a key building = win" meta needs to stop!

24 Feb 2016, 16:41 PM

Stop limiting garrison counters to doctrines only. UC flamer is overprised and comes too late. Grenades cost a lot and are super easy to dodge.

Give USF flamers to REs by default (without unlocking a commander) or add some kind of "white phosphorus" grenade.

Reduce cost of WASP and\or make it also upgrade UC health by 1/4 or 1/3.

Wehr/SU have flamers, and OKW has flame nades, which is ok. USF and UKF has nothing non-doctinial that is close to it.
24 Feb 2016, 16:58 PM

Buildings arent that great.
I guess its just a troll thread anyway,still just use window advantage and stay out of the 10 meter range preferably behind green cover ,win !
24 Feb 2016, 17:03 PM

mg42 rush into buildings vs USF can be fatal in the early game, if there is an effective counter I don't know it, smoke requires grenade package which is 25 fuel, delaying your Lt. and also requires vet1. If anyone could offer some effective strategies to deal with this it would be really cool, and much appreciated.
24 Feb 2016, 17:07 PM

Buildings arent that great.
I guess its just a troll thread anyway,still just use window advantage and stay out of the 10 meter range preferably behind green cover ,win !

They are.

Buildings on key points like Ettelbruck, Road to Kharkov, Rails and Metals and etc. are pretty much impossible to smoke out early game. Good luck getting rid of infantry section or sturmpio next to your cut-off/key location or fuel.
24 Feb 2016, 17:13 PM
Benefactor 392

are you saying buildings are hard?
24 Feb 2016, 17:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Feb 2016, 17:07 PMVamp

They are.

Buildings on key points like Ettelbruck, Road to Kharkov, Rails and Metals and etc. are pretty much impossible to smoke out early game. Good luck getting rid of infantry section or sturmpio next to your cut-off/key location or fuel.

Not going to argue with you.I know how to

Let him sit in the building in the meanwhile you can cap some points or engage other units.You DONT have to engage.

24 Feb 2016, 17:17 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

mg42 rush into buildings vs USF can be fatal in the early game, if there is an effective counter I don't know it, smoke requires grenade package which is 25 fuel, delaying your Lt. and also requires vet1. If anyone could offer some effective strategies to deal with this it would be really cool, and much appreciated.

This is not true, only the upgrade is required for Rifle MK IIs and smoke.
24 Feb 2016, 17:23 PM

Not going to argue with you.I know how to

Let him sit in the building in the meanwhile you can cap some points or engage other units.You DONT have to engage.

I tried to do that, but sadly, it just doesn't work on most maps...

I always find myself in a big disadvantage because I couldn't clear the bulding and went for capping the map, while enemy secured the position and basically got me cournered or cut-off.
24 Feb 2016, 17:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Feb 2016, 17:23 PMVamp

I always find myself in a big disadvantage because I couldn't clear the bulding and went for capping the map, while enemy secured the position and basically got me cournered or cut-off.

Post a replay
24 Feb 2016, 18:15 PM

I normally rush my RE's to key buildings asap with rifles quickly back capping on the way to support the RE's or rush rifles to support depending on the situation. I find it throws them off and buys time to get LT or CPT. I had pritty good success with this,even wiped a few mg 42 squads GG
24 Feb 2016, 18:56 PM

Fighting positions with RE's can guarantee building control if they're in range. He can either leave or deal with a constant grenade rain.
24 Feb 2016, 18:57 PM

some buildings like for example on Faymonville where 3 buildings cover major points needs to be fixed, make it easier for flanks or something, also this middle building on Faymonville must be changed or even removed, it's actually the best building for MG's and completely useless for other infantry (because of 1 window per wall)

And about damage received for units inside buildings: in my opinion regular rifles should deal much less damage to infantry inside building (like -75%) and tanks should deal less damage to building itself (so 1 ISU shot wont take down 50% building HP) and all flame type weapons and explosives (regular grenades) should deal 2x more damage
24 Feb 2016, 19:03 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Post replays, ask help here https://www.coh2.org/forum/2/state-office and next time you should post mode (seems like you play 2v2) or even maps you have problems with buildings.
26 Feb 2016, 05:07 AM

This

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Feb 2016, 17:23 PMVamp

I tried to do that, but sadly, it just doesn't work on most maps...

Build a sniper bro
27 Feb 2016, 10:12 AM

This

Build a sniper bro

Wow, what a useful advice, bro! I'll surely get some snipers as USF and ignore buildngs on Faymonville, road to Kharkov, Rails and metals and etc!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 22
Germany 850
unknown 3

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak