Login

russian armor

Airland Officer Buffs PPSH conscripts

23 Feb 2016, 13:11 PM

I am not totally sure if this is a bug, but since it was patched that Americans couldnt receive any buffs from this unit i though it was a bug. Here is an screenshoot.

if i am just wrong, then please delete this threat
23 Feb 2016, 13:17 PM

23 Feb 2016, 13:18 PM

Yep. It affects ALL allied units in the vicinity. Just like every other single aura unit in the game (thankfully not the Brit Command Vehicle):

https://www.coh2.org/topic/45550/bug-oversight-aura-units-buff-friendly-players-units
23 Feb 2016, 13:23 PM

Yep. It affects ALL allied units in the vicinity. Just like every other single aura unit in the game (thankfully not the Brit Command Vehicle):

https://www.coh2.org/topic/45550/bug-oversight-aura-units-buff-friendly-players-units

I'm quite sure OKW blob officer aura doesn't affect team mates.

Not sure about arty officer.

So no, its definitely not like every other single aura unit in the game, each of them seems to have its own "plan" for this.
23 Feb 2016, 13:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Feb 2016, 13:23 PMKatitof

So no, its definitely not like every other single aura unit in the game, each of them seems to have its own "plan" for this.

Both of them buff allies. Still the point isnt if its op or not, i though they patched that nearby units from USF were unaffected
23 Feb 2016, 13:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Feb 2016, 13:23 PMKatitof

OKW blob officer affects friendly units; trust me. The only thing that doesn't affect friendly units is the retreat-on-death debuff. Thus, if you are a real pro you make sure that your officer follows your friends' blobs, not your own.

Both of them buff allies. Still the point isnt if its op or not, i though they patched that nearby units from USF were unaffected

I remember something like that in some patch, but I'm 100% sure that this didn't have anything to do with the Airlanding Officer.

That was a very long time ago, but I think it might have been that the Captains' On-Me ability does not affect other Americans; I've never tried it though (with a USF teammate).
23 Feb 2016, 13:52 PM

OKW blob officer affects friendly units; trust me. The only thing that doesn't affect friendly units is the retreat-on-death debuff. Thus, if you are a real pro you make sure that your officer follows your friends' blobs, not your own.

I've been blobbing the wrong way despite this being one of my fav docs due to pfussies :foreveralone:
23 Feb 2016, 14:18 PM
Donator 11

Can someone dig the stats for the officer buff, i remember it being some ridiculous received accuaracy :P
23 Feb 2016, 14:28 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Feb 2016, 14:18 PMSirlami
Can someone dig the stats for the officer buff, i remember it being some ridiculous received accuaracy :P

0.25 received accuracy, baybee.

Fixed in miragefla's mod, hallowed be his name.
24 Feb 2016, 16:34 PM

The arty officer's halo does affect other team players units.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★