Login

russian armor

Remove Terminator Vet OR Buff Axis Elite

22 Feb 2016, 15:25 PM

Dem, I need to stop playing pirate verion and update my game to see how OP Cons blob with ppsh is :luvDerp:
22 Feb 2016, 15:30 PM

Dem, I need to stop playing pirate verion and update my game to see how OP Cons blob with ppsh is :luvDerp:
That would be a good start.:snfMarcus:

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Feb 2016, 15:23 PMKatitof

Well, at least we now know he doesn't even know that other game modes bar 4v4 exist and we can safely disregard all of his balance comments :romeoMug:
Actually it is even stronger in 1 and 2s.]

And btw baditof, guess what, from 9000 online players only around 100-150 player play 1v1. I am an 1v1 master race elitist too but what is that going to change? The fact that 1v1 players are a minority? :hansGASM::hansGASM::hansGASM::hansGASM::hansGASM::hansGASM::hansGASM::hansGASM::hansGASM::hansGASM::hansGASM::hansGASM::hansGASM::hansGASM::hansGASM::hansGASM::hansGASM::hansGASM::hansGASM::hansGASM::hansGASM::hansGASM::hansGASM::hansGASM::hansGASM::hansGASM:
22 Feb 2016, 15:31 PM

dont't worry these guys were saying arty cover,crocdile, commandos and what not are fine at brits launch.lol :thumbsup:...oh and yeah they were also saying buff aec, look what we got lol...m too sure these guys made rifle get their terminator vet in first place...:p
22 Feb 2016, 15:33 PM

dont't worry these guys were saying arty cover,crocdile, commandos and what not are fine at brits launch.lol :thumbsup:...oh and yeah they were also saying buff aec, look what we got lol...m too sure these guys made rifle get their terminator vet in first place...:p

Quote me about arty cover, croc or commandos :megusta:

(I assume many here even remember me whining about Croc on the alpha forum that it was OP :luvDerp: )
22 Feb 2016, 15:42 PM

Quote me about arty cover, croc or commandos :megusta:

(I assume many here even remember me whining about Croc on the alpha forum that it was OP :luvDerp: )

Oh so you agree about rest..i was mainly quoting katiof..but you still admitted so yeah..lol
22 Feb 2016, 15:44 PM

Feel free to quote me then :snfPeter:

And you'd have to have your head deep in your rear to insist old AEC was fine as well.
22 Feb 2016, 15:49 PM

like rangers are very good against vehicles..rangers can be ai or at...the comparison is between ai not at.so not in the context of what m talking about....also theres a Reason u dont see rangers bazooka spam.

Thompson upgrade still allows a bazooka after all, and the comparison only between AI doesnt makes sense, its like say that ostwind its bs because centaur kills infantry way better
Neo
22 Feb 2016, 15:59 PM

Yes, let's buff Axis elite.

Because the fact that they can shred Conscripts without losing a model isn't enough, Soviet troops should drop dead the second they see Aryan T-800s on the field.
22 Feb 2016, 16:26 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Feb 2016, 15:44 PMKatitof
Feel free to quote me then :snfPeter:

And you'd have to have your head deep in your rear to insist old AEC was fine as well.

I mean i don't need to quote because it's as clear as sunny day..Katiof commander exists for a reason..but still for ur satisfaction....a quick one i can find....
https://www.coh2.org/topic/39566/crocodile-dlc-pathethic/post/387373
:lolol:
22 Feb 2016, 16:34 PM

I see no normal pro-Axis posters chiming in.
On the topic of conscripts... I believe that everyone mentioned that there's almost no other viable build in 1s other than maxim spam because everything else is so weak including cons and penals. It seems that everyone was in agreement on that.

However, this post says cons are OP...
Just wondering, which am I to believe?
22 Feb 2016, 16:39 PM

I see no normal pro-Axis posters chiming in.
On the topic of conscripts... I believe that everyone mentioned that there's almost no other viable build in 1s other than maxim spam because everything else is so weak including cons and penals. It seems that everyone was in agreement on that.

However, this post says cons are OP...
Just wondering, which am I to believe?

ok cons ppsh blob(even though their vet is not fully apllied due to vet bug) can be dealt with lets just say..ignore cons what about vet 3 rifles then..???
22 Feb 2016, 16:46 PM
Donator 11

exactly usf as a faction encourages blobing ..thats what m emphasizing the vet 3 lets them close the distance relatively easy and the m1919 is just broken(maybe limit to 1)..still these units needed to looked at.

If they didnt have the vet 3 received accuracy buff they would bleed out in late game and become ineffective. The issue is that the faction core doesn't allow for late game and as USF you are on a timer until the end.

Would recomend adjusting tech rather than nerfing the unit outright cuz as it stands USF is somewhat working but only due to cheese. Its very limited in how it operates and means there is a set way to play USF or you lose the game instantly.
22 Feb 2016, 16:46 PM

I'm pretty sure that Soviet meta maxim spam and the broken Veterency is proof enough that Cons need the Vet 3 to scale worth a damn. Rifleman also take fairly long to get Vet 3 after they increased the requirements. Let's not have a short memory of why they added the Vet 3 buff in the first place and we can all go back in time to when USF was nothing but a late game MP bleed fest.
22 Feb 2016, 16:48 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Feb 2016, 16:46 PMMittens

If they didnt have the vet 3 received accuracy buff they would bleed out in late game and become ineffective. The issue is that the faction core doesn't allow for late game and as USF you are on a timer until the end.

Would recomend adjusting tech rather than nerfing the unit outright cuz as it stands USF is somewhat working but only due to cheese. Its very limited in how it operates and means there is a set way to play USF or you lose the game instantly.

yeah you are right...so buffing the dedicated ai infy a little is the way to go i think
22 Feb 2016, 16:50 PM

I'm pretty sure that Soviet meta maxim spam and the broken Veterency is proof enough that Cons need the Vet 3 to scale worth a damn. Rifleman also take fairly long to get Vet 3 after they increased the requirements. Let's not have a short memory of why they added the Vet 3 buff in the first place and we can all go back in time to when USF was nothing but a late game MP bleed fest.

that's why m saying give axis a counter to fight these blobs and buff the elite ai infy a little...most of the axis players only use rocket arty..these elite infy really feel up.
22 Feb 2016, 17:04 PM
Donator 11

that's why m saying give axis a counter to fight these blobs and buff the elite ai infy a little...most of the axis players only use rocket arty..these elite infy really feel up.

They aren't supposed to be Terminator squads as well. Shocks, commandoes, obers, and even rangers all share a similar cost. Obers dont have to close the distance due to their long range nature but Ost is missing one of these units as the pgren is "supposed" to fill this role.

If anything I wouldn't touch axis units, to many knock off effects and rather I would work to fix riflemen and open up USF meta.
22 Feb 2016, 17:06 PM

ok cons ppsh blob(even though their vet is not fully apllied due to vet bug) can be dealt with lets just say..ignore cons what about vet 3 rifles then..???

I put rifles and volks in the same tier. They are both the best scaling mainline infantry in the game since they are available at start and last until mid-late game. As another poster mentioned, there's a reason why rifles were buffed in the first place because of late game bleed.
I feel if anything, there should be a small nerf to received accuracy? I believe the buff to make this last longer is too strong. Was it -20% received accuracy? I'm sure someone knows the percentage. If it's 20%, maybe 10% or 15% would be a better number.

I feel this is the same situation with the AEC. It was weak but they gave it a 2.5 AOE boost instead of like 1 or 1.5.

However for USF, it was originally a bigger problem because they had nothing late game. They had no heavies or tanky tanks to screen for the fragile Jackson and no arty to push enemies out of defensive positions except for commander related units now.

So, we'll see in March or April hopefully a better balance for penals, maxims, volks, and rifles.
22 Feb 2016, 17:14 PM

I put rifles and volks in the same tier. They are both the best scaling mainline infantry in the game since they are available at start and last until mid-late game. As another poster mentioned, there's a reason why rifles were buffed in the first place because of late game bleed.
I feel if anything, there should be a small nerf to received accuracy? I believe the buff to make this last longer is too strong. Was it -20% received accuracy? I'm sure someone knows the percentage. If it's 20%, maybe 10% or 15% would be a better number.

I feel this is the same situation with the AEC. It was weak but they gave it a 2.5 AOE boost instead of like 1 or 1.5.

However for USF, it was originally a bigger problem because they had nothing late game. They had no heavies or tanky tanks to screen for the fragile Jackson and no arty to push enemies out of defensive positions except for commander related units now.

So, we'll see in March or April hopefully a better balance for penals, maxims, volks, and rifles.

Part of the reason can also be that volks aren't getting their vet bonuses(vet bug) which are mostly offensive mostly while rifles are which basically get defensive bonus which is getting applied...but yeah i made this thread because the games i played and watched many casts all this game had same thing common these vet 3 blobs just dominated in these games..they might need just slight tweaking.
22 Feb 2016, 17:23 PM

Riflemen are able to

Have double AT
Have double AI (1919s)
Have double AI while on the move(bars)
Snare
Smoke
Thorw nades
Plant mines (doc)

Jack of all trades units.

I dis like how this is setup. Considering USF don't have much other infantry to rely on. I would prefer to see them not able to equip zooks. Or something.

I can't think of any other unit that is able to do as much. Something needs to change.
22 Feb 2016, 17:26 PM

Riflemen are able to

Have double AT
Have double AI (1919s)
Have double AI while on the move(bars)
Snare
Smoke
Thorw nades
Plant mines (doc)

Jack of all trades units.

I dis like how this is setup. Considering USF don't have much other infantry to rely on. I would prefer to see them not able to equip zooks. Or something.

I can't think of any other unit that is able to do as much. Something needs to change.

and dedicated anti infy squads used to counter them aren't doing jackshit
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 95
South Africa 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %