Login

russian armor

Patch as a trick to sell commanders?

22 Feb 2016, 00:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Feb 2016, 00:09 AMaaa
looks like that light vehicles disadvanyage is the neccesity for OH to be balanced.
The gap is so big and this disadvantage is so huge that allied light vehicles are actually outperforming the PIV/Ostwind.

Something had to be done. But even after the buff a 222 can't kill a Stewart or its clone, and building 2 of them is just stupid as they will be stunned and destroyed.

HOWEVER, 2 new 222s wil rekt the T70, if successfully isolated. But as I've said earlier, the SU is abandoned by relic, so who cares:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
maybe aaa isnt trolling,
maybe he just isnt that bright?

Harsh but it could be true.
22 Feb 2016, 00:54 AM

I don't know whether I'm actually meant to learn something from aaa's posts or understand them or laugh at them.

Ehhhh whatever works :)
22 Feb 2016, 01:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2016, 12:14 PMHiflex
In your words: You can build Zis right from the start, whereas the 222 comes at 5mins IF the ost player is rushing for it.
But then again, I look at your name, I look at your playercard and just laugh over it...

Lol!
:hansGG::hansREKT:
22 Feb 2016, 01:40 AM

So what if they are looking to sell more commanders....

10,000 players, say every single one of them purchases both of the new Brit commanders at £3 each. That's £60,000.

Not even enough to pay for a couple of reasonable devs for a year, nevermind the test team and infrastructure used.

It's a bargain.

Course if your choice is between a new commander and a bag of sweets each day.... Really p2w should be called 'too lazy to tidy room or do the washing up once in a while'.
22 Feb 2016, 02:09 AM

No, no, guys I get the point.

OP simply want to live in his world, with his single stat he has, he cant imagine that enemy would probably have new unit on the field you know !!11

But here is the thing, 222 shit it not because it had less HP. Its shit because of its damage, and stop acting like "Hurr durr american M20 has same damage", American M20 dont have to fight 5-6 men squads (except only for volks). Yes, M20 is chosable unit (depends on tier you want to unlock). At the same time ost have MUCH more oblivious choses in T2. Hell, if I support my grens with 222 HT I will have much better damage and pressure overall OR if I build PaK.

I really have such butthurt right know, because when patch notes for AEC was release NO-ONE f*cking said a word untill release of this patch. And even after that there was like 1 big thread about it.

Now we have HP buff on shitty unit, which can take damage from small arms, and already like 2-3 complaning thread were open. OH NOOO THIS POOR OP 222 WILL SURVIVE ONE MORE SHOOT, THE HORROR THE HORROR. I would undertand if this unit had good damage, or ability to push or rush or anything dangerious really ...

aaa
22 Feb 2016, 02:40 AM

its AI dmg is absolutely fine for the cost and time of arival. Its AT dmg is too high for the scout car.

It still has scout car capabilities - revelation and huge vision range at vet2. Now this unit is gonna be tank.
Todays finals showed that axis dont have much problems dealing with anything. Axis won both games in the finals.
I dont count 3rd gamne cuz there were little units competition it was double mortar pit win. Axis is now OP according to the result of the final. And 1 more significant buff is incoming. Absurd
22 Feb 2016, 10:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Feb 2016, 02:40 AMaaa
its AI dmg is absolutely fine for the cost and time of arival. Its AT dmg is too high for the scout car.

It still has scout car capabilities - revelation and huge vision range at vet2. Now this unit is gonna be tank.
Todays finals showed that axis dont have much problems dealing with anything. Axis won both games in the finals.
I dont count 3rd gamne cuz there were little units competition it was double mortar pit win. Axis is now OP according to the result of the final. And 1 more significant buff is incoming. Absurd

22 Feb 2016, 11:37 AM

aaa: max rank 1v1 90
Did you lost an arm recently or how comes your rank deflated that much?
22 Feb 2016, 13:07 PM

I don't want to be the one who says historical accuracy, but the 222 has a 2 cm autoturret, you know what that does to a guy?

Compared to this it shoots spitballs currently. I'm not saying make it evaporate allied squads, but at least do some damage.
22 Feb 2016, 13:20 PM

Banned
I don't want to be the one who says historical accuracy, but the 222 has a 2 cm autoturret, you know what that does to a guy?

Compared to this it shoots spitballs currently. I'm not saying make it evaporate allied squads, but at least do some damage.

:lol:
Always one 'historical correct' guy in the topics.

Hahaha
22 Feb 2016, 13:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Feb 2016, 13:20 PMTEKOA

:lol:
Always one 'historical correct' guy in the topics.

Hahaha

Just saying, a 20mm should rip.
22 Feb 2016, 14:00 PM

So should *insert every single automatic, flame and explosion based weapon in CoH2* yet, for some reason it doesn't.

For historical discussion go to nearest library or museum.
22 Feb 2016, 14:05 PM

Yeah and when .50 cal does less DPS than WW1 Maxim you know that the COH2 is supposed to be "historical".
22 Feb 2016, 14:07 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Feb 2016, 14:00 PMKatitof

So should *insert every single automatic, flame and explosion based weapon in CoH2* yet, for some reason it doesn't.

For historical discussion go to nearest library or museum.

Well, a lot of them do. PPSHs shred models, as do vickers and MG42s. Mortar rounds and mines and artillery turn guys into mincemeat. Understand, I am in no way advocating a Scout Car that can annihilate squads in seconds, I just wish the damage it could do would be reflected in game. Currently it gets beaten out by light tanks with aoe damage. Which makes sense with the problem of squad clumping, however, the 222 should at least be able to semi-reliably engage infantry.
22 Feb 2016, 14:50 PM

Banned
Haha. This is turning out into a historical correct-topic.

aaa
22 Feb 2016, 15:10 PM

But here is the thing, 222 shit it not because it had less HP. Its shit becaus

its not 22 is shit. Its stuff inside your head is shiit. 222 is strong unit now in a normal hands.

This is logical outcome, but for some reason i was hoping for constructive relics desicion to revert buffs to 222 and sniper.
statisticaly 90% of the playerbase are 2v4 scrubs. Thats why all of them reject any logic and facts.
Yeteday axis convincingly won both game on highest level between 2 best players.

22 Feb 2016, 15:15 PM

22 Feb 2016, 15:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Feb 2016, 15:10 PMaaa

statisticaly 90% of the playerbase are 2v4 scrubs. Thats why all of them reject any logic and facts.

I like how you're leading them by example :luvDerp: OpieOP would be so suitable here.
22 Feb 2016, 15:22 PM

I just hope the HP buff doesn't make the scoutcar/quadmount matchup one-sided.
I love the quadmount but I don't want to see my 120 munitions go up in smoke from a much cheaper unit.
22 Feb 2016, 16:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Feb 2016, 15:10 PMaaa

its not 22 is shit. Its stuff inside your head is shiit. 222 is strong unit now in a normal hands.

This is logical outcome, but for some reason i was hoping for constructive relics desicion to revert buffs to 222 and sniper.
Yeteday axis convincingly won both game on highest level between 2 best players.

Yeah sure, kid. Probably in your world only allies can have usefull light armor :foreveralone: Here is the thing, 222 cant stay toe-to-toe with ANYTHING but M20 and M8. Cant it stay toe-to-toe vs Stuart, AEC, T70, American AA HT ? No, it can't. You have to stay close to them, and shoot right in the rear armor to be able to kill it with 222.

You cant beat this tanks if they are full HP and your 222 is full HP even if you shoot them into rear armor.

You already point it by yousefl, that you want to "rush to my T3", here is the thing, kiddo, if you want to rush anything without side teching or without building some usefull units to counter possible enemy strat, then even 1 HP kubel will beat you.

You want to rush into T3 as brits and spam snipers? Sure, lay mines with suppers. Its your personal problem that you dont want to build AEC or you dont want to build AT guns or Bofors, not balance problem.

And stop thowing "But axis won tournament" BS to protect your complanings. Go to coh2 charts and watch statists, because couple of top players is not showing and proving anything.

AEC gave scrubs advantages and cheese, 222 HP buff giving you chance to survive additional shoot, while not allowing you to stay toe-to-toe with other light armor.

So like really l2p, #adapt. Also, use Brad advise from last twitch "If you find something OP go and play as this faction and lern how you were countered, but dont come to forums and tell every one that something is OP after fist lose"
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★