Login

russian armor

Patch as a trick to sell commanders?

21 Feb 2016, 16:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2016, 16:48 PMKatitof

While I have same feelings for the OP as other people in this thread, perhaps you should be reminded what happened when AEC had a small change to a single attribute recently?

the small change was to increase its aoe by 5, as opposed to a hp buff for the 222 :foreveralone:
21 Feb 2016, 17:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2016, 16:48 PMKatitof

While I have same feelings for the OP as other people in this thread, perhaps you should be reminded what happened when AEC had a small change to a single attribute recently?

incerasing aoe radius by over 9000, small change.

thats even bad for you baditof
21 Feb 2016, 17:23 PM

Well 222 gun isn't made 4x more aoe damage, which was the AEC OP fix. It's only more hp, nothing like it kills better, still same 222, but won't go down so easily. Learn to adapt to that.
aaa
21 Feb 2016, 18:05 PM

off: Bugsplats at the end of almost every game. Just noticed that at least last game wasnt showed in recent matches doubt it was counted.
21 Feb 2016, 18:06 PM

I'm trying to find the connection between the 222 going to be OP vs soviets and this somehow getting more ppl to buy British commanders. I don't see any connection.

If you really don't want to invest in an ATG like Wehr has to do every game, then get guards. There are loads of good soviet commanders with guards. Plus they retain their AI and don't cost munis unlike pgrens.

^
This. all soviet commanders are decently useful so I do not understand how you this forces people to buy brit commanders when you play soviets? Flawed Logic Detected.
aaa
21 Feb 2016, 18:09 PM

^
This. all soviet commanders are decently useful so I do not understand how you this forces people to buy brit commanders when you play soviets? Flawed Logic Detected.

plz do you read. I have said sov comanders twice. Commanders with at partisans and TH.
21 Feb 2016, 18:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2016, 16:38 PMaaa

Maybe you missed ive said about sov 2 old commanders that they wanna seel. Sure i have them as well as all british. But it loooks like they just gonna milk players patch after patch this way.

you just talk whatever shit comes to you head and dont care to verify thta grenade takes only like 40% of its health. To engage 320MP unit with infantry one must be real idiot even from GC.

Not trying to insult anyone - its useless for me.
Being a bad player think i still play better than 95% of the coh2 playersbase. Most of them are 2v4 scrubs.
thats why Its kind of hard to find a common lang. I was ranked 2100 in one of chess sites - its like top 15% out of many active players. So I should know smth about strats and tactics.

To point A, you can engage the 222 with any commander that has guards. You get free PTRS anti-tank rifles. What are AT rifles best against? Light vehicles. What is the Scout Car? Light Vehicle. If I am reading this correctly, then that would mean the PTRS does 27 dmg per shot. With reload time and cooldown calculated, it does 5.6 dmg per second. Assuming the 222 has full health that's 28.5 seconds of being hit by double PTRS volleys. Now, we add in 4 mosins. I admit, I'm not sure how the 222s armor (however thin) affects small arms, but the Mosin does 2.5 dps at 20 range, so let's go with that. With 4 Mosins and 2 AT Rifles, the 222 is now dead in 15 seconds? Can someone check my math? 15 seconds seems outrageous, even for the scout car.

I would like to make a correction on my AT Grenade statement. The original statement was based on a recent game I had where the results were besmirched by other factors, such as multiple grenades. Your response to my statement was... ironic. "you just talk whatever shit comes to you head" Ok aaa, I know you are deranged, but damn, accusing other people of spewing shit? The next sentence of yours makes no sense, did you mean to say HP? You realize armor is worth more right? That's why machine guns kill halftracks and scoutcars, but they can't kill Panzers.

You say you are probably better than 95% of the player base. What the hell? I know this is hyperbole and you are the trolliest of them all but that is a pretty insane statement. Then apparently chess equates to tactics for all strategy games.

I know they say don't feed the trolls, but I just wanted to break down your gibberish for once.
21 Feb 2016, 18:32 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2016, 11:26 AMaaa

Previously one could rush for t3 unit with 1-2 squads disadvantage and get reward if axis player didnt prepare for it. Now it wont work.

How the fuck are you getting outspammed by Ostheer? 1-2 squad disadvantage? Seriously?
21 Feb 2016, 20:15 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2016, 18:32 PMTobis

How the fuck are you getting outspammed by Ostheer? 1-2 squad disadvantage? Seriously?

Just players who don't understand anything and weird decisions (soviets) to not tech for at-grenades...

222 vs conscripts = cons win mostly, and more easily get motor damaged for pretty cheap at-grenade.
aaa
21 Feb 2016, 21:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2016, 18:32 PMTobis

here is the screen very begining of the finals. Jove started with 4 cons. And there is 5 squads vs OH 6. If he build t1 there will be minimum 1.5 squads down vs anything OH can do. When he techs to T3 it will be 2- 2.5 squads disadvantage. Thats obvious i dont get how anyone question that
21 Feb 2016, 21:26 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2016, 21:04 PMaaa

here is the screen very begining of the finals. Jove started with 4 cons. And there is 5 squads vs OH 6. If he build t1 there will be minimum 1.5 squads down vs anything OH can do. When he techs to T3 it will be 2- 2.5 squads disadvantage. Thats obvious i dont get how anyone question that

That's Osttruppen, that's a special case where Ostheer hasn't even teched up. Ostheer is down just as much when they build t1, then again when they research and build t2, then even more when they have to build the pak to counter allies light vehicles.
21 Feb 2016, 21:33 PM

Stop replying to his threads, you are just reinforcing attention seeking behaviours.
aaa
21 Feb 2016, 22:32 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2016, 21:26 PMTobis

That's Osttruppen, that's a special case where Ostheer hasn't even teched up. Ostheer is down just as much when they build t1, then again when they research and build t2, then even more when they have to build the pak to counter allies light vehicles.

Are you freaking blind? He have mg icon in upper corner since he already teched to t1. facepalm. And with mg they are squad up vs con spam. If jove would have a sniper or mg then OH would have minimun extra 1-1.5 squad.
No matter what oh build they always have numbers advantage esp. vs player who is rushing to T3 due to low cost of teching and starting mp buff.
aaa
21 Feb 2016, 23:05 PM

just watched the finals axis won 2 games out of 3. Lost only to double uk mortar. If there were normal units they would win 3 of 3. Who nneds a buff in that case.
21 Feb 2016, 23:08 PM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Feb 2016, 22:32 PMaaa

Are you freaking blind? He have mg icon in upper corner since he already teched to t1. facepalm. And with mg they are squad up vs con spam. If jove would have a sniper or mg then OH would have minimun extra 1-1.5 squad.
No matter what oh build they always have numbers advantage esp. vs player who is rushing to T3 due to low cost of teching and starting mp buff.

I know you don't play this game anymore, but you haven't had to tech up to get mgs in months. I can see on the minimap he hasn't teched up.

No, they won't have the advantage in squads. The only way they would is if they made a bunch of cheaper units like Osttruppen or pioneers, which is what happened in your example.
aaa
21 Feb 2016, 23:13 PM

my bad he didnt have t1. That doesnt change much.
21 Feb 2016, 23:30 PM

maybe aaa isnt trolling,
maybe he just isnt that bright?
22 Feb 2016, 00:01 AM

maybe aaa isnt trolling,
maybe he just isnt that bright?

Assuming he is 2100 in chess means he's not an idoit.

The fact that he assumed the Ostheer player had to tech up to get his mg makes me think he hasn't played ostheer in the last 6 months.

Play all factions before you claim something is truly over performing.
aaa
22 Feb 2016, 00:09 AM

looks like that light vehicles disadvanyage is the neccesity for OH to be balanced. Since they have some starting units advantage and advantage in medium and heavy tanks considering meta not commanders. Also they are commander independant in mid-late.
They wanna negate the only slight disadvantage OH have. It would be really hard to play.

For example one must be a lot more skillless to lose a P4 than to lose SU76 or 3476. As well as more stupid to lose luchs than t70. Axis sniper a;lso more surviveable. So there is lower requirments to play axis.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Mexico 24
United States 2
United Kingdom 143
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %