FEBRUARY 25TH UPDATE - RELEASE NOTES

PAGES (13)down
19 Feb 2016, 11:04 AM

Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post19 Feb 2016, 10:14 AMwuff

Keep on blobbing to victory....

hashtag get rekt hard.
19 Feb 2016, 11:18 AM

i'm so disappointed.. no side tech for okw ? no buff for sexton ? it is tragedy, no changes for soviets, i was hoping that boring maxim strategy will change and now okw will still crying about it eh
19 Feb 2016, 14:49 PM

why you want buff for sexton ?
allies don't have enough powerful artillery ?
19 Feb 2016, 14:52 PM

allied don't have enough powerful artillery ?

19 Feb 2016, 15:01 PM

Really? I thought I was an Axis fanboy, but that really surpasses my baiting..
19 Feb 2016, 15:14 PM

Surprised there weren't more changes included. Maybe Relic thinks the new 222 will help resolve certain issues(Rip Soviet Scout Car). We'll see soon enough if those changes were ninja'd after the patch hits. I sense the possibility of this :foreveralone:
19 Feb 2016, 15:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Feb 2016, 02:25 AMJoeH

I would say you cant compare stuka and arty cover but fine here we go. The indicator for stuka dive bomb is the noise, not flares in any other aspect then that it behaves like other offmap abilities (that is you can dodge it). Arty cover has a much bigger area of effect and some tanks are just too slow to move out in that period. It very much rains down mortar fire on infantry/support weapons (not sure on this but it has slight surpression i think).

The arty cover AI is a nerfed version of the bofors barrage. Mainly suppression I seem to recall ( and the only true suppression the Brits possess).

Smoke on the ground clearly shows the areas of concern for arty cover, noise doesn't tell you squat about where a Stuka is inbound.

There's a reply to your post above

And yes, I think we should compare because both are off map abilities and one is about half the price of the other. One only shoots suppression and smoke, and one obliterates everything it hits (except a full HP heavy). One gives smoke and an AOE circle radius to know where and one makes a sound that can fall ANYWHERE on the map... mmm, even in base. If you don't know, it was quite common to drop one stuka dive bomb on soldiers that just retreated back into their base. I used it to great effect killing like 4-5 squads. So I would like to see you try and dodge a flare ability versus a sound ability. There's a big difference.
19 Feb 2016, 15:51 PM

limit all rocket artillery units to only 2 available(pwerfer, katiusha, colliope, ...)
limit all howitzers to only 3
increase MP for all main inf units
reduce Fuel cost for all non doc tanks

relic must learn somethings from coh 1
19 Feb 2016, 15:53 PM

Bulletins and M42 fixes looks funny. That's what I had to do when something must be done but nothing is needed actually or I don't know what it is. But such things... now... for this game. Mmmmkay.
19 Feb 2016, 16:29 PM

Does the Panzerwerfer now get a correct damage modifier vs garrisons now, or will it still keep instawiping garrisons?

(Katyusha has 25% damage modifier; the Panzerwerfer currently has 100% damage modifier - i.e., no damage reduction)

Otherwise, the patch seems great.

This bug is widely abuse in 4vs4 and win many games by itself where there is a lot of building like Loch.

Conscript AT-nades doing nothing to tigers and up are pretty lame too.(ok for no engine crits, but at least it must do some damage and slow down those beasts a bit.

This must be fixed ASAP plz Relic.

Thanks
19 Feb 2016, 17:13 PM

limit all rocket artillery units to only 2 available(pwerfer, katiusha, colliope, ...)
limit all howitzers to only 3
increase MP for all main inf units
reduce Fuel cost for all non doc tanks

relic must learn somethings from coh 1
Nobody but you thinks that is a good idea.
19 Feb 2016, 17:20 PM

UKF are allies, but allies are not UKF. Not buffing the saxton because allies already have good arty is like removing panzergrenadiers from the game because Obersoldaten are already good elite infantry.
19 Feb 2016, 17:42 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Feb 2016, 09:10 AMKatitof
Also, can we now give Greyhound back its 80 damage? Current 240hp 222 stomps it like no tomorrow, new 222 won't even lose half health against this 280mp, 40fu, 75 mun investment with 37mm cannon :snfPeter:

Lelik :foreveralone: Y U always go full retard with changes :guyokay:

That ain't full retard, tho

Yuo see, there many doctrine on all side with useless
This useless, nobody care, nobody use
To be consistency, suggest buff for all ignored commander
Eminent bias is you

Nor should, IMO, commanders get anywhere near as much attention as rounding out the base tech trees of each faction. The 222 change will help towards this tbh imo fam. I'll make no comment concerning other buffs for under/unused commanders though.
19 Feb 2016, 18:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Feb 2016, 17:42 PMJaedrik

That ain't full retard, tho

Yuo see, there many doctrine on all side with useless
This useless, nobody care, nobody use
To be consistency, suggest buff for all ignored commander
Eminent bias is you

Nor should, IMO, commanders get anywhere near as much attention as rounding out the base tech trees of each faction. The 222 change will help towards this tbh imo fam. I'll make no comment concerning other buffs for under/unused commanders though.

Lol, that's not fair. You can't just ignore the existence of other units that exist in the game. Penals are performing so poorly so they're going to get looked at next patch. Should everyone just play based off of meta units? Doesn't that make gameplay dry?
3 of 6 Relic postsRelic 19 Feb 2016, 18:08 PM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Feb 2016, 05:13 AMKhan

In reference to the abandoned vehicle change; Can you not get into abandoned vehicles until they're 100% repaired or you can, but the engine will be destroyed? If it's the latter, it gives an unfair advantage to USF, because they can use Crit Repair and get away.

I believe its you can get in, but there's critical damage to the Vehicle. I'll pass this feedback to the Balance Team
19 Feb 2016, 18:10 PM

UKF are allies, but allies are not UKF. Not buffing the saxton because allies already have good arty is like removing panzergrenadiers from the game because Obersoldaten are already good elite infantry.

nice try ;)
19 Feb 2016, 18:15 PM
Donator 11

I believe its you can get in, but there's critical damage to the Vehicle. I'll pass this feedback to the Balance Team

what about usf critical repair being used to fix the tank?
19 Feb 2016, 18:17 PM

nice try ;)

Of course you think it is a nice try; it is your logic that I was using after all. Everybody else on the forum probably thought it was a ridiculous idea. Here are more arguments that line up with your reasoning of "why buff sexton when allies already have good arty?"
1: Why buff 222 when axis already have the puma that can deal with light vehicles?
2: Why buff penal troops? Allies already have BAR riflemen.
etc.
bC_
4 of 6 Relic postsRelic 19 Feb 2016, 18:25 PM
Developer Relic Badge

19 Feb 2016, 18:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Feb 2016, 18:25 PMbC_
http://imgur.com/aaFdxcP

http://imgur.com/ZmAPhJX

IA3 - HH got :hansREKT:

While there are questionable changes you tend to often do to the game, if given a chance, the vocal community would utterly destroy the game in less then 60 seconds.
PAGES (13)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 54
Korea, Republic Of 5
unknown 17

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %