Login

russian armor

Buttons becoming a lot less responsive

12 Feb 2016, 17:24 PM

I'm not sure if anyone else suffers the same problem but lately the game isn't responding properly.
I have sticky squad controls even when I have it disabled. When I press down arrow key to control the camera, it gets stuck going downwards and I lose control of my camera. Not to mention the fact when I tap A for attack, it doesn't respond to me until five or so taps later.

I don't have a problem like this in other games and this is really frustrating.

The methods I've tried to fix this was a clean uninstall and reinstall but that didn't do much.
12 Feb 2016, 17:55 PM

Sometimes i click the retreat button but it doesn't seem to always work, i thought it was just me or maybe my mouse was playing up
12 Feb 2016, 18:27 PM

I'm not sure if anyone else suffers the same problem but lately the game isn't responding properly.
I have sticky squad controls even when I have it disabled. When I press down arrow key to control the camera, it gets stuck going downwards and I lose control of my camera. Not to mention the fact when I tap A for attack, it doesn't respond to me until five or so taps later.

I don't have a problem like this in other games and this is really frustrating.

The methods I've tried to fix this was a clean uninstall and reinstall but that didn't do much.

Did you Check your Internet connection? Especially Packet losses? It doesnt impact your normal Internet usage but becomes visible as soon as you play vidya games.
I had the same issue some time ago in LoL and it leads to this exact unresponsive unit controlling where you need multiple clicks to get the Task executed.
If your using teamspeak you can easily Check it with rightclicking your Name and select the connection Details thing.
12 Feb 2016, 18:30 PM

Did you Check your Internet connection? Especially Packet losses? It doesnt impact your normal Internet usage but becomes visible as soon as you play vidya games.
I had the same issue some time ago in LoL and it leads to this exact unresponsive unit controlling where you need multiple clicks to get the Task executed.
If your using teamspeak you can easily Check it with rightclicking your Name and select the connection Details thing.

I hopped on to see if packet losses was the issue and I seem to have 0% of it after sitting on it for a minute or so.
12 Feb 2016, 18:33 PM
Senior Caster Badge

i think it is input delay. The input Delay was a serious issue once, but in the last week i had it like 1 in 10 days where it is a bit less responsive as it should
12 Feb 2016, 18:36 PM

In any case, it does make the game a lot less playable. I can't say I am as avid as I was before but this is certainly leaning me towards not touching the game until a fix is present.

Is there no solution to fixing the input delay?
12 Feb 2016, 18:38 PM

I hopped on to see if packet losses was the issue and I seem to have 0% of it after sitting on it for a minute or so.

Be happy about it because there is no way to fix Packet losses except changing Provider :p
Good luck on finding the root of your Problem thought
13 Feb 2016, 06:12 AM

It's not packet loss most likely. This game is badly optimized and everyone gets microstutter and missed inputs. The game also has memory leaks so you need to reboot after every match. It's just the game engine being really poor, nothing you can do and I've tried. I get 120fps+ on every game out there but COH2 comes to a crawl after like 10 minutes.
13 Feb 2016, 06:19 AM
Donator 11

Hey bro try doing this in single player vs. the AI and see if the problem is fixed
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★