Login

russian armor

Make war not love 3

10 Feb 2016, 21:01 PM

Hey can somebody answer me what counts as activity for coh2 in the event make war not love?

Is it enough to run the game or do i have to play against humans?
10 Feb 2016, 21:04 PM

If i am not wrong, automatic versus players.
10 Feb 2016, 21:05 PM
10 Feb 2016, 23:51 PM
11 Feb 2016, 04:49 AM

The reading doesn't help. It says "sign up" and pick/buy a game, but doesn't direct you to where to do that. I have a feeling it'll be like the stupid even last year anyways where only the dorkiest, loneliest people got to participate because they didn't advertise well and most normal people are with their significant others.
12 Feb 2016, 09:54 AM
Director of Social Media Badge

12 Feb 2016, 13:29 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Interesting. So it's not gonna be free Brits, rather than the new commanders.
12 Feb 2016, 13:39 PM

Interesting. So it's not gonna be free Brits, rather than the new commanders.
Wow, I was hyped to get the faction. Why would I participate in this event now?

And further: If I hate that British emplacement Cancer Commander it is in my interest to play less in the event, so this shit doesn´t get gifted to half the community. :D
12 Feb 2016, 14:31 PM
Benefactor 3110

Hi all,

i think this is a great solution. Getting two new commanders for free is absolut cool. And if anyody doesn´t have brits yet he should just buy em. It is mandatory to have all factions in an rts and has imho nothing to do with p2w or something like that.

Thx relic great solutions now lets show the other rts games their place. I will do my part ;).

Best Regards

awa59b
12 Feb 2016, 14:49 PM

they give me stuff for a faction I dont and have no desire to own :foreveralone:
12 Feb 2016, 14:50 PM

Hi all,

i think this is a great solution. Getting two new commanders for free is absolut cool. And if anyody doesn´t have brits yet he should just buy em. It is mandatory to have all factions in an rts and has imho nothing to do with p2w or something like that.
That´s not the point. I guess he meant that some people were all hyped about getting the faction as it was told. Now they offer something completely different.

People complained about them not getting anything and now others won´t get anything out from the event. That is annoying.
12 Feb 2016, 15:24 PM
Benefactor 3110

That´s not the point. I guess he meant that some people were all hyped about getting the faction as it was told. Now they offer something completely different.

People complained about them not getting anything and now others won´t get anything out from the event. That is annoying.

ok i see your point, but honestly they can´t do it right to everybody. The die hard fans have the UKF already and btw it is a GIFT. You get soemthing for playing a game, which you would anyway.
12 Feb 2016, 15:28 PM

I dont have brits And wont buy them but Still pretty cool that they give 2 commanders for free. Everyone who complains about that (either way ) is a jerk.
12 Feb 2016, 15:51 PM

people who don't own the brits yet, will get the brit dlc , people who allready own the brits will get the 2 new commanders , that's what kyle said on the relic stream
12 Feb 2016, 16:29 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2016, 15:51 PMcrash
people who don't own the brits yet, will get the brit dlc , people who allready own the brits will get the 2 new commanders , that's what kyle said on the relic stream

12 Feb 2016, 18:22 PM

MWNL3 - FAQ

Make War Not Love is coming up this Sunday and if you're still not quite sure on how to partipcate (i.e. how to win), take a look at the FAQ below!

What is the MWNL event?
We are fighting against Total War: Attila and Dawn of War by playing Company of Heroes 2 and play more matches i-game than they do.

There’s three rounds, starting 6pm GMT 14th Feb, each lasting 48 hours, the community with the best score wins that round.

At the end of each round a different bunch of free SEGA games and discounts will be made available.

At the end of the whole thing (10am GMT 20th Feb), the community that wins the most rounds will win free DLC for their game.

If Company of Heroes 2 wins, all particpants win the 2 new, unreleased British Commanders (Avanced Emplacement Regiment & Mobile Assault Regiment).

What if it’s a draw?

If each game wins one of the three rounds each, the winner will be decided by the game with the biggest surge in matches played in the final round.

How do I help fight?
All you have to do is play Auto-matches or Custom game matches. The more you play, the higher the chances are that CoH2 will win.

It’s not fair / their battles are easier/quicker / how is it balanced?
All three games are different, true, so we’ve done the following to make it a fair contest:

1) We take an average baseline level of player matches from each game from the same time the previous week.
2) We measure the increase in matches over that baseline every few hours during the event.
3) We express this as a percentage score for each game on the Make War Not Love website.

So what you see on www.makewarnotlove.com is the percentage increase in victories each game is achieving above ‘normal’.

So the more people who play, the higher our percentage score.

There’s more in the Terms and Conditions on the MWNL website.

Do I have to own Company of Heroes 2?
Yes, only matches in Company of Heroes 2 count. However, this does apply to CoH2's expansions The Western Front Armies & The British Forces as well.

If you don't own CoH2 or it's expasions, you can pick them up at up to 75% off on Steam at the moment though.

How do I claim the prize bundle at the end of each round?

Check out www.makewarnotlove.com for the download link after each round is over.

How do I claim the two new British Commanders at the end (when we win of course)?
All you have to do is play at least one match during the MWNL3 event (10 am PST, February 14th - 10am PST, February 20th) and you will be automatically gifted the commanders after the event.

They are scheduled to be released on February 25th so at the latest you will receive them then.

http://www.companyofheroes.com/blog/2016/02/12/mwnl3-faq
12 Feb 2016, 18:58 PM

If Company of Heroes 2 wins, all particpants win the 2 new, unreleased British Commanders (Avanced Emplacement Regiment & Mobile Assault Regiment).
So, people that don´t have Brits can pretty much ignore this event. All I needed to hear.

I dont have brits And wont buy them but Still pretty cool that they give 2 commanders for free. Everyone who complains about that (either way ) is a jerk.
It´s not about being ungrateful. It´s about someone spreading false information that we all get Brits. I don´t know who came up with this.

You can´t blame people for not helping an effort, they don´t get any profit from.
12 Feb 2016, 19:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2016, 18:58 PMButcher
So, people that don´t have Brits can pretty much ignore this event. All I needed to hear.

I
You will be still getting $8 worth of NEW DLCs for free.

But my feelings tel me that CoH2 will lose this time.
12 Feb 2016, 19:01 PM

You will be still getting $8 worth of NEW DLCs for free.
Can I sell them via steam? Because obviously I can´t play those commanders.
12 Feb 2016, 19:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2016, 19:01 PMButcher
Can I sell them via steam? Because obviously I can´t play those commanders.

the british pack is on sale for 75% of the price, just go buy one, dont be so greddy. and i hope u wont can sell those commanders!
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★