Login

russian armor

New British Helms Deep commanders

12 Feb 2016, 14:55 PM

I don't know man. Hearing people whine about something that we haven't seen yet that currently does nothing... base howitzers *cough cough* instead of AEC complaints is disheartening. At best it'll probably tickle a model of say a lefh 18 crew.
12 Feb 2016, 15:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2016, 13:32 PMButcher

That´s why not capping the map won you the game, right?

Didn't knew using emplacements was all about staying at the base and doing nothing:rofl:
For a minute I thought this was a serious discussion about emplacements:foreveralone:
12 Feb 2016, 15:32 PM

Didn't knew using emplacements was all about staying at the base and doing nothing:rofl:
For a minute I thought this was a serious discussion about emplacements:foreveralone:
Apply some logical thinking please, you don´t want to understand it seems.

You said that mobility wasn´t an essential part of the game -- BUT --> capping points wins you the game and thus is the essential part --> mobile units cap --> emplacements are the manifestation of immobility.
12 Feb 2016, 15:37 PM

In CoH1 it was actually a Flak 88 (well, technically it was called a flak 36); it was the AA version, and it could target both vehicles and tanks. The Pak 43 is the dedicated AT gun.

I thought we were talking about coh2 lol.
12 Feb 2016, 17:00 PM

I do miss the Flak 88 incidentally...
12 Feb 2016, 18:00 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Feb 2016, 15:32 PMButcher
Apply some logical thinking please, you don´t want to understand it seems.

You said that mobility wasn´t an essential part of the game -- BUT --> capping points wins you the game and thus is the essential part --> mobile units cap --> emplacements are the manifestation of immobility.

Emplacements are support weapons that support your army THEY ARE NOT THE ARMY.
15 Feb 2016, 16:15 PM

I don't know man. Hearing people whine about something that we haven't seen yet that currently does nothing... base howitzers *cough cough* instead of AEC complaints is disheartening. At best it'll probably tickle a model of say a lefh 18 crew.

*cough* you don't have Brits *cough*
15 Feb 2016, 16:37 PM

*cough* you don't have Brits *cough*

OH please. where are all these incompetent posters coming from? My playercard is under profile icon and in my signature for you to see.

In there, you will find 400 games.

15 Feb 2016, 19:40 PM

OH please. where are all these incompetent posters coming from? My playercard is under profile icon and in my signature for you to see.

In there, you will find 400 games.

K, you didn't understand what I meant, which was that your opinions regarding such being from only 4 vs 4 doesn't allow you to truly understand balance and make comments about it, team games have and always will be unbalanced, simply because Coh 2 isn't competitively designed for it, 1 vs 1 is alright, but it you attempt to balance the game with 4 vs 4 everything will go to shite.
15 Feb 2016, 19:46 PM

K, you didn't understand what I meant, which was that your opinions regarding such being from only 4 vs 4 doesn't allow you to truly understand balance and make comments about it, team games have and always will be unbalanced, simply because Coh 2 isn't competitively designed for it, 1 vs 1 is alright, but it you attempt to balance the game with 4 vs 4 everything will go to shite.

Oh here we go again. Can everyone please jump in on this topic then since this guy wants to derail the topic.

Anyone and everyone who doesn't play 1s isn't qualified to express an opinion. That's what you're saying. Then, I would politely ask mods to ban and or delete everyone who isn't in your "criteria". Also, since the majority of players do play team games, the game's fan base will dwindle and the company will have little incentive to provide you your "balance" updates.

Good job on being biased and opinionated.
15 Feb 2016, 19:51 PM

Oh here we go again. Can everyone please jump in on this topic then since this guy wants to derail the topic.

Anyone and everyone who doesn't play 1s isn't qualified to express an opinion. That's what you're saying. Then, I would politely ask mods to ban and or delete everyone who isn't in your "criteria". Also, since the majority of players do play team games, the game's fan base will dwindle and the company will have little incentive to provide you your "balance" updates.

Good job on being biased and opinionated.

Just chizzle my nizzle, your assuming little things.

I'm merely stating that the game cannot be catered to team games, as they have always been unbalanced and awry. Relic only cares about 1 vs 1 because that's where they're making a lot of money from, mostly because of events and high level players.
17 Feb 2016, 19:37 PM

Improved fortifications gives 20% health bonus and incrase armor to 45 (so basicly useful ony agasint small arms).

Ok, now waiting for those who said LOL wf, 4000HP for emplacement, lelic lulz
17 Feb 2016, 19:41 PM

:lol: 4000Hp, I guess karbinder was the guy who made that claim. He is obsessed with the number 4000.

Anyways, nothing OP so far.
17 Feb 2016, 19:42 PM

:lol: 4000Hp, I guess karbinder was the guy who made that claim. He is obsessed with the number 4000.

Anyways, nothing OP so far.

But... but... but he said he has already played them :sibHyena:
17 Feb 2016, 19:42 PM

I want to be able to build emplacements, then alt tab to coh2.org and hit the forums with posts like 'Kubel OP' or 'when will OBers finally be nerfed' then post highlights of emplacements killing everything to my youtube channel. Welcome to the meta. :foreveralone:
18 Feb 2016, 04:59 AM

Not more goddamn fallschirmjagers.....
18 Feb 2016, 09:12 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post17 Feb 2016, 19:42 PMGdot
I want to be able to build emplacements, then alt tab to coh2.org and hit the forums with posts like 'Kubel OP' or 'when will OBers finally be nerfed' then post highlights of emplacements killing everything to my youtube channel. Welcome to the meta. :foreveralone:

LOL:hansWUT:
Imagine sprice / Barton doing it in ESL and would record themselves while doing it haha
18 Feb 2016, 09:34 AM

LOL:hansWUT:
Imagine sprice / Barton doing it in ESL and would record themselves while doing it haha

It's rather Paula's thing to do full camperino with emplacements and trenches. Price and Barton play more mobile
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★