Login

russian armor

Guard Infantry

3 Mar 2016, 15:53 PM

...and reduce their drop rate RNG and they'll be fine.

They already have lower drop chance per drop check...
3 Mar 2016, 16:58 PM

Its not more expensive. Pgrens rebuy lost shrecks for 60 muni and they always did.

Well crap you're right. I always thought it was 90, and I think it was 90 at some point. But I just checked and confirmed that it's 60.

I may have just looked up 'panzer_grenadier_panzershreck_atw_item_second' instead of 'panzer_grenadier_panzershreck_atw_item_second_mp'.

Interestingly enough there's a 'panzer_grenadier_panzershreck_atw_item_third_mp' upgrade as well.

Nonetheless, Guards should be able to buy them back, which it looks like they eventually will.
nee
3 Mar 2016, 17:12 PM

90 munitions is for Volks to upgrade, they don't rebuy, but they drop them. (At least, I've never in my time seen a rebuy option)
3 Mar 2016, 17:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Mar 2016, 17:12 PMnee
90 munitions is for Volks to upgrade, they don't rebuy, but they drop them. (At least, I've never in my time seen a rebuy option)

I think it's because I've never seen a panzershreck drop off a volks squad unless it was wiped. In that sense, there's no point in getting a rebuy option. Usually squadwipe and then the second volks squad picks up the second shreck.
3 Mar 2016, 17:17 PM

meanwhile i still cant use guards effectly XD
3 Mar 2016, 23:06 PM
Donator 11

I think it's because I've never seen a panzershreck drop off a volks squad unless it was wiped. In that sense, there's no point in getting a rebuy option. Usually squadwipe and then the second volks squad picks up the second shreck.

Its not usually a wipe. It is always a wipe. If there is any other squad member to take the weapon he will take it with 100% probability. Dropping with squad alive is possible only if the squad has more than one special weapon, for example a picked up shreck, but then inability to repurchase is resonable.
3 Mar 2016, 23:30 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Mar 2016, 17:12 PMnee

Its not usually a wipe. It is always a wipe. If there is any other squad member to take the weapon he will take it with 100% probability. Dropping with squad alive is possible only if the squad has more than one special weapon, for example a picked up shreck, but then inability to repurchase is resonable.

There's your answer nee... and that's why they don't need a rebuy option because they'll be dead.
3 Mar 2016, 23:41 PM

Squads with full weapon slots will drop their weapon sometimes when a member with the weapon killed. Squads with a free slot will never drop their weapons unless they are wiped out. Might be some exceptions to this but so far I can't think of any.

That's why Grens or Rifles will never drop their LMG's or BARs unless they are wiped or you dual equip them.

Also, guards are pretty good. Not amazing against elite infantry, not amazing against vehicles but they have a good balance of being able to fend off some form of infantry and deal with light vehicles. Jack of all trades unit.
3 Mar 2016, 23:55 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

There's your answer nee... and that's why they don't need a rebuy option because they'll be dead.

All right listen up here, back in my day, Guards' players loved when their PTRSes dropped. They had to pick them up to get them again and couldn't rebuy them, but the Mosin replacing it would actually do something against infantry versus the PTRS doing barely anything!

But really, because of them having 4 heavy weapons when fully-upgraded, there's the possibility of a weapon dropping (10% now, I think) once they go down to three men, so whenever that happens, their PTRSes or DP-28s can be dropped. So fighting down to the last man usually won't drop even one weapon, but it can.
4 Mar 2016, 02:31 AM

deff should be able to rebuy or reman lost weapons..

they need slight buff.
4 Mar 2016, 02:40 AM

buff button vehicle pls
4 Mar 2016, 15:59 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post3 Mar 2016, 23:55 PMVuther

All right listen up here, back in my day, Guards' players loved when their PTRSes dropped. They had to pick them up to get them again and couldn't rebuy them, but the Mosin replacing it would actually do something against infantry versus the PTRS doing barely anything!

But really, because of them having 4 heavy weapons when fully-upgraded, there's the possibility of a weapon dropping (10% now, I think) once they go down to three men, so whenever that happens, their PTRSes or DP-28s can be dropped. So fighting down to the last man usually won't drop even one weapon, but it can.

Not to be disrespectful but do you know what my posts were referring to? I was replying to someone who wants a buyback option for volks... not guards. So i'm not quite sure why you're quoting me.
4 Mar 2016, 17:20 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Increase PTRS dropdown back to 20% and let us buyback them with Guards. Now you can "upgrade" your conscripts with AT rifles.

PTRS spam back into meta :sibHyena:
4 Mar 2016, 18:15 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Not to be disrespectful but do you know what my posts were referring to? I was replying to someone who wants a buyback option for volks... not guards. So i'm not quite sure why you're quoting me.

Yep, I did a bad thread hop, sorry for the trouble.
16 Jun 2016, 20:35 PM

Omg, on 21 june will be update and still they are not going to fix guards.... wtf
16 Jun 2016, 21:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jun 2016, 20:35 PMGreeny
Omg, on 21 june will be update and still they are not going to fix guards.... wtf

What fix?
16 Jun 2016, 21:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jun 2016, 20:35 PMGreeny

And what is there to fix actually?

They scale well, PTRS are useful, they are not weapon pinatas anymore, they don't do rain dances.

They're one of the most balanced inf in the game.
16 Jun 2016, 21:21 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jun 2016, 21:17 PMKatitof

Definitely.
16 Jun 2016, 21:28 PM
Senior Modmaker Badge

16 Jun 2016, 22:25 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post16 Jun 2016, 21:17 PMKatitof

And what is there to fix actually?

They scale well, PTRS are useful, they are not weapon pinatas anymore, they don't do rain dances.

Guards cant buy back PTRS, pls read the post before writing anything.
And on that Relic stream on 43 min https://www.twitch.tv/relicentertainment/v/50013065 it was said that it should be updated.
RIght now they are not balanced because they can loose all there ptrs and lose opportunity to deal any damage to buildings and vehicles.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 41
United Kingdom 23
Germany 36

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak