Login

russian armor

Hack in COH2

31 Jan 2016, 15:50 PM

Permanently Banned
2 Week ago in russian forum we discuss about hacks (we see some video in twitch), after this some players have doubts in opponent victory. So its interesting to know what this part of community think about it. I whant to remember that in 2014 (i think) Relic ban some players for use hacks (one of tham was Raz top player in that time).
So did game have defends from hacks ? Or what to do not to become paranoid :snfQuinn:. We can remember game in Romeo tourney Jesulin vs DBMB and pacs moves, it was skill, luck or hacks ? :snfBarton: I mean coz sometimes we all have the same situation.
And can i post link with site where people can buy hack ? :D
31 Jan 2016, 16:21 PM
Patrion 15

...snip...
And can i post link with site where people can buy hack ? :D

Absolutely not.

2.2 Cheating
  • Cheating is absolutely not allowed and anyone found to be cheating, publicly accusing others of cheating, or posting links to third party cheats, will be banned. Please report cheating directly to Relic via email: enforcement@relic.com. If you are not sure about whether or not you should post something on COH2.ORG, it's always best to PM a COH2.ORG Admin to ask first.

31 Jan 2016, 16:25 PM

Permanently Banned

Absolutely not.

2.2 Cheating
  • Cheating is absolutely not allowed and anyone found to be cheating, publicly accusing others of cheating, or posting links to third party cheats, will be banned. Please report cheating directly to Relic via email: enforcement@relic.com. If you are not sure about whether or not you should post something on COH2.ORG, it's always best to PM a COH2.ORG Admin to ask first.

Thanks, i dont read rules when log here :D.
31 Jan 2016, 16:27 PM
Patrion 15

Thanks, i dont read rules when log here :D.

That's ok - thanks for asking before posting...makes life a lot simpler for us all! :)
31 Jan 2016, 16:52 PM

Absolutely not.

2.2 Cheating

Well to Relic its not really cheating if you are not using it in automatch and only in custom games. Unless in tourney matches. Thats how I kind of interpret it.

Relic autodetects that stuff real fast anyway :O
31 Jan 2016, 17:25 PM
Donator 11

This one time I versed a map hacker that was blatantly cheating and wasn't even attempting to hide it. Straight up Stuka'ing everything. Checked the replay, it was really funny. His camera angle was top down, which is weird as hell for CoH 2. I uploaded it but it got taken down by the mods -_-

I called him out and then he started saying really bad things to me in Chinese

Relic autodetects that stuff real fast anyway :O

lel.
31 Jan 2016, 17:42 PM
Admin Red  Badge
Patrion 314

2 Week ago in russian forum ......

The OP here would be grateful for your website URL (assuming Jove posts in it).

https://www.coh2.org/topic/48590/what-s-up-the-jove
31 Jan 2016, 18:49 PM

Permanently Banned

The OP here would be grateful for your website URL (assuming Jove posts in it).

https://www.coh2.org/topic/48590/what-s-up-the-jove

Jove dont log in russian forum, he sometimes write in another russian group, but nothing important. Would be cool to know waht people here think.
31 Jan 2016, 18:55 PM

Maphack exists, i personally have checked and documented many cases and know that very good players such as helpinghans use it :snfBarton:

On a more serious note maphack does exist, and if relic wants coh 2 to be esports :snfPeter: they better do something :snfPeter:
31 Jan 2016, 19:14 PM

There is even twitch channel (forgot the name) when two guys maphack all the time.
It looks like there is FoW but they see everything on the minimap.
31 Jan 2016, 19:20 PM
Patrion 14

Why play if you cheat... I just do not understand that.....
31 Jan 2016, 19:46 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post31 Jan 2016, 19:20 PMoakdk
Why play if you cheat... I just do not understand that.....

Coz its fun, coz its easy to win and you can rage you opponent (old cool time in cs 1,6 or warface :D).
31 Jan 2016, 19:50 PM

I know whenever I lose its a Hack kappa
31 Jan 2016, 19:56 PM
Donator 11

Map hack is the prevalent hack and there is no way to detect it.

You have and you will play vs maphackers. The good ones never tip their hands, they just look like they are great at the game. (Raz proved that for well over a year until he got lazy one day and it was only because of his OWN mistake they caught him)

you cant stop it and RELIC hasn't ever really cared about stopping hacking. So it's here to stay. Maphackers are a part of COH, have been and always will be.

Sad but true, as a matter of fact I would bet all my money there are several map hackers in the top of the ranks
31 Jan 2016, 20:00 PM

Coz its fun, coz its easy to win and you can rage you opponent (old cool time in cs 1,6 or warface :D).

If something like this is your idea of "fun", then i don't know man, that's so wrong!

Putt your self in your opponents shoes, its so fun right?
31 Jan 2016, 20:21 PM

If something like this is your idea of "fun", then i don't know man, that's so wrong!

Of course its fun to see other people rage.

Nothing more satisfying than seeing fully grown adult men flipping their shit over how their virtual tank army got obliterated by pixelated rockets.
31 Jan 2016, 20:46 PM

Permanently Banned

I write you cheaters logic, cheating its like drugs, use one time and when its will be bad sitiation will be used its again (thats from my cs 1,6 experience voz i play with and vs good players who use cheats). And i agree with Burts.
31 Jan 2016, 22:01 PM
Donator 11

actually curious if anyone knows the answer

There is an anti cheat program for coh2 or as I suspect there is not any protection vs cheating?

If not how can they even think of actual multiplayer support
31 Jan 2016, 22:20 PM

I don't condone cheating........but trolling is a coh pass time :)
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Mexico 24
United Kingdom 149
Germany 1

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak