Login

russian armor

Minesweeper switch for all factions

21 Dec 2015, 17:50 PM

Can we expect this little gift for xmas, relic?
21 Dec 2015, 23:35 PM

Permanently Banned
I think it would be a good decision. Considering pios and combat engineers turn to shit with it. No increased repair speed. That should stay for sturmpios.

This and being able to make ur squads reload their weapons so they don't reload after 1 bullet in an engagement.
22 Dec 2015, 03:36 AM

Can we expect this little gift for xmas, relic?

I've barely used minesweeper in game - what happens when you actually come across mines?
Do they just appear and disappear again? Can you blow them up?

This and being able to make ur squads reload their weapons so they don't reload after 1 bullet in an engagement.

Eeer, no thanks, as if I dont have enough things to micro

22 Dec 2015, 04:57 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

I've barely used minesweeper in game - what happens when you actually come across mines?

You'll want them when you see an opponent that uses the things, trust me. They'll spot mines within a sight range (pretty sure it's lower than their full sight), and without other orders overriding them, the sweeper will do a bit of work to remove them. Pretty sure invisible mines become safe and won't blow up while the sweeper can see them, but Wehrmacht S-Mines and demo charges can still be set off by walking through them and the enemy player's input respectively.
22 Dec 2015, 06:22 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Dec 2015, 04:57 AMVuther

You'll want them when you see an opponent that uses the things, trust me. They'll spot mines within a sight range (pretty sure it's lower than their full sight), and without other orders overriding them, the sweeper will do a bit of work to remove them. Pretty sure invisible mines become safe and won't blow up while the sweeper can see them, but Wehrmacht S-Mines and demo charges can still be set off by walking through them and the enemy player's input respectively.

S-mines dont have any special properties if in sight and walked on. If your getting shot at by a handheld rocket launcher tank or armored car, S mines have a big hit box, they will get hit and go off.
22 Dec 2015, 06:42 AM

I support having switch for all factions, atm Sturmpioneers get too much bonuses with their sweepers compared to other factions as it includes bonus repair speed and switching in/out the sweeper
22 Dec 2015, 09:33 AM

I think it was suggested to auto-reload rifles/smg/hmg off combat. I'm ok with rifles and smg, but I prefer special button for hmg. In fact someone has aleady implemented this feature for hmg in mod.

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Dec 2015, 06:42 AMmedhood
it includes bonus repair speed

Not anymore.
Phy
22 Dec 2015, 11:22 AM

Uninstall.

+1 JohnBravo's suggestion.
22 Dec 2015, 11:28 AM

yes decision making is for noobs:

give us unlimited no-decision upgrades, which is the best thing for compstomp and 4v4 annihilation promodes
23 Dec 2015, 15:33 PM

is it possible for them to allow u to upgrade the flamer and sweepers. allowing you to toggle between the two would be great.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★