Login

russian armor

Main Loading Screen

14 Dec 2015, 17:06 PM

This has been bothering me for a long time - the main loading screen when the game is first open has horrible banding. The graphic designer probably used a gaussian blur and messed up the vignette on the outer edges and never corrected it.

I'll fix it for free.
14 Dec 2015, 17:16 PM

This has been bothering me for a long time - the main loading screen when the game is first open has horrible banding. The graphic designer probably used a gaussian blur and messed up the vignette on the outer edges and never corrected it.

I'll fix it for free.

The entire GUI is old fashioned and clunky :/ redo it all for free? :D
14 Dec 2015, 17:25 PM

Explain for those of us who are not a graphic designers?
14 Dec 2015, 18:40 PM

The bands have a lot of green and red in them, towards the outside of the image. They weren't in the original screenshot, rather it was a product of editing. The vignette is the darkening around the edges, it's used to focus attention on the subject of the image or to make it look like the image is an old photograph. Someone tried to do it and created horrible streaks and banding. It's possible that they then changed the colors of the image overall, like bumped up the saturation or something, thus bringing out the additional red and green streaks. As the first screen you see booting up in the game, it needs to be fixed.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★