Login

russian armor

CoH 2 Needs Report Features

14 Dec 2015, 14:32 PM
Donator 11

I wholeheartedly agree with this plan. However, as some have mentioned, punishing early leavers might be too much. After all, I sometimes leave because a kid is out of bed, etc....

If they would give a 5 or 10 minute penalty "in search" for droppers, then it would not have any impact to you if you must leave the game because your kid is out of bed, or if someone must go to the toilet, etc. That would only punish them who leave because they think their teammates are noobs and who search a new game directly after they left the old game.
14 Dec 2015, 14:49 PM

However, what wrong with leaving before 5 min mark? This is a game, not real life and you don't even know what happen to other side. Maybe s/he has to go to toilet and doesn't want to AFK.
I learned to go on the potty when I was two years old. During Kindergarten around age three I mastered the art of planning ahead when I have to pee and poop.

I can understand people being afk for the first half minute. Going on the toilet while searching a game. This is time efficient. But you do not join a game and think: "Oh, let´s go on the toilet. I did not have that urge before." Unless you have explosive diarrhea of course, which should be extraordinary circumstances.

It´s simply bad mannered to drop in competitive mode without any valid reason. And this is actually a problem with the game. Play some custom games or 1v1 instead then.

I hope you enjoyed my poop guide. Don´t forget to wipe. :hansGASM:
14 Dec 2015, 15:12 PM

That really would be great.And as long as were on this subject,where providing a better game enviorment,i suggest we should also add a pinging filter corresponding to the chat filter,which would stop ramdumb bullshit 9-year-old from deafening your ears by pinging on the map NON-STOP.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★