Login

russian armor

Luchs

PAGES (7)down
aaa
13 Dec 2015, 03:58 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Dec 2015, 09:59 AMZyllen

You lose your light tanks to shreks? thats bad micro or you dont support your aec/t70/stuart/

show your player card noob
13 Dec 2015, 05:57 AM
Patrion 310

13 Dec 2015, 16:27 PM

You lose your light tanks to shreks? thats bad micro or you dont support your aec/t70/stuart/

You let a T-70 escape your shrekvolks? That's bad micro.....

Micro is such a buzzword on this site yet I feel it is greatly misused.
13 Dec 2015, 19:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Dec 2015, 16:27 PMGrim

You let a T-70 escape your shrekvolks? That's bad micro.....

Micro is such a buzzword on this site yet I feel it is greatly misused.

i do agree this game is a joke when it comes to micro. used to play platina )before other ranks where added) level SC2 . But common sense seems to be lacking as well as overaggressive use of the lv's
19 Dec 2015, 01:26 AM

The timing on the Luchs is ridiculous. I have no idea how to play OKW at all and I beat random top-100 players just rushing Luchs with Volksblob.

You sacrifice basically nothing because you can invest super heavily into T0 volks and transition fine because they scale into the best AT infantry in the game. Relic needs to add a fuel gate, it's just bonkers how stupid early Luchs arrives.
19 Dec 2015, 01:30 AM

Permanently Banned
The timing on the Luchs is ridiculous. I have no idea how to play OKW at all and I beat random top-100 players just rushing Luchs with Volksblob.

You sacrifice basically nothing because you can invest super heavily into T0 volks and transition fine because they scale into the best AT infantry in the game. Relic needs to add a fuel gate, it's just bonkers how stupid early Luchs arrives.

You mean the same time as a stuart?
19 Dec 2015, 01:43 AM

Main difference is USf has to give up rifle effectiveness to rush stuart. No grenades, no smoke, no healing, and no weapon racks. If they get any of these the timing of the stuart is delayed.

Meanwhile OKW still gets grenades, schreks, and even healing from sturms if they get vet 1. None of which will slow down the arrival of the luchs.
19 Dec 2015, 01:47 AM

Oh no okw light vehicles are op oh no why does every okw have so much infantry! Luchs needs to be a bit more squishy, denying it or baring it behind more fuel means more blobs.
19 Dec 2015, 09:20 AM

I agree that having a research requirement for shreks & nades, and/or tying each to a separate truck would put the Luchs in a better place. Right now OKW don't have to make nearly as many early game sacrifices as other factions to get their light tank on the field.

The Luchs is also a bit strong against Brits and Soviet T1, those things could use a look at to address that issue.
19 Dec 2015, 09:23 AM

I did not expect high level of game understanding and you did not dissapoint me :snfPeter:

19 Dec 2015, 13:04 PM

If the Luchs comes out too early, so does the Stuart.

Give allied shrecks and will not worry about luchs, I NEVER SEEN OKW PLAYER complainng about early quad canon or t70 or stuart , they have the hatd counter, not like the allied useless zoojs and ptrs
19 Dec 2015, 13:13 PM

Give allied shrecks and will not worry about luchs, I NEVER SEEN OKW PLAYER complainng about early quad canon or t70 or stuart , they have the hatd counter, not like the allied useless zoojs and ptrs

So Bazookas are worthless against light & medium vehicles? :rofl:

I think axis players don't complain about those, simply it's been like this since release, you have to prepare for shock vehicles otherwise you lose. If you played only allied factions till know, you only had to worry about a 222 or flame ht that might come. It's all about getting adapted to new timings.
19 Dec 2015, 13:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2015, 20:41 PMcr4wler

first off, neither nades nor schrecks are free (i know you're talking about unlock costs, but still).
and if you say that schrecks deny light vehicle play, then zooks/piats deny luchs play as well.

Seriously ! Ok lets give piat and zooks a 120 dmg like shrecks and we are fine then
19 Dec 2015, 13:34 PM

I think axis players don't complain about those, simply it's been like this since release, you have to prepare for shock vehicles otherwise you lose. If you played only allied factions till know, you only had to worry about a 222 or flame ht that might come. It's all about getting adapted to new timings.

I am comparing shrecks with zooks/ptrs/piat , IS-2 heavy hell armored tank connot stand to volks blob , zooks/ptrs blob cannot stand to medium okw p4
Allied need to upgarde inf with AI instead of AT, other wise will not stand to the op sturmpio/falls/obers
Anyhow look to the win rate of okw nowdays and then write your reply
19 Dec 2015, 13:34 PM

Ok, then please explain me why OST/OKW don't have to spend fuel on side upgrades to prepare agasint Stuart/T70 while Allies have to spend fuel to prepare agasint Luchs?

Axis have huge advantage vs light vehicles.
They have snares, T0 AT Gun, Schrecks without upgrade, Pak40 without any regrets (like SU/USF). Seems enough to prepare agasint T70.
What Allies have?
Fuel for AT nades, giving up tiers to get AT Gun, need to get vet for snare (or no snare at all), need to pay fuel for bazookas, problem with mines (except SU), no handheld AT at all (SU).
19 Dec 2015, 15:10 PM

Permanently Banned
Inferior infantry, inferior light vehicles that lose to allied light vehicles, no free units with teching that costs less than axis teching. Lol.
19 Dec 2015, 15:20 PM

Inferior infantry, inferior light vehicles that lose to allied light vehicles, no free units with teching that costs less than axis teching. Lol.

Here we go again...

Inferior infantry? Not really. There isnt any superior infantry. Some are better than the other. But guess what, at the end of the chain, are are always Obersoldatens.
Tell me, which allied light vehicles can kill Puma?

USF: Free lieutenant, free Cpt, free forward retreat point.
OKW: Free healing, free repairs, free AA, free cut off defense, free schrecks, free nades or even free FG42.

See diference?
19 Dec 2015, 15:28 PM

Permanently Banned

Here we go again...

Inferior infantry? Not really. There isnt any superior infantry. Some are better than the other. But guess what, at the end of the chain, are are always Obersoldatens.
Tell me, which allied light vehicles can kill Puma?

USF: Free lieutenant, free Cpt, free forward retreat point.
OKW: Free healing, free repairs, free AA, free cut off defense, free schrecks, free nades or even free FG42.

See diference?

Riflemen > volks
Riflemen > sturmpios
Riflemen > grens
Stuart > luchs

L2P, nazi always OP for you.

Okw tech 300 mp per building, USF 200 mp free squads. Teching nades and weapon racks gives you smoke and dual equipping, bundle grenade mk2 nades. Kek. Got trouble with 10 minute obers or fallschirmjaegers lol.
19 Dec 2015, 15:46 PM

Show me a game where your t70/stuart gets to vet 3 with okw volk blobs/double cloaked rakatens on the field.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS