Login

russian armor

December 10Th Hotfix

PAGES (11)down
nee
11 Dec 2015, 04:00 AM

The cost of OKW armor isnt the problem... what they need to do is add in a heavy upgrade button in the T4 once you build all tech trucks that costs 45 fuel and 200 mp and it will take 2-3 minutes to upgrade or maybe more. After 2-3 minutes you will then be allowed to purchase higher quality vehicles such as the panther and the KT but until you get that heavy upgrade you must stick with JP4, Raketen, and P4 as armor excluding commanders.
You might as well just clamour to make OKW have T5.
nee
11 Dec 2015, 04:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post10 Dec 2015, 23:27 PMbC_
side upgrades are not out of the questions (we are/have explored) and might be something to come in the future.

fuel upgrades were obviously warranted due to the increase in fuel and the data reflected it.

We will continue to monitor the data and trends and adjust things accordingly from there.

So why bother with giving OKW 100% income if the fuel costs are proportionate to how they were before?

I do not recommend side upgrades for OKW (or Ostheer for that matter), seeing as the only abilities people complain about are Volksgrenadiers' two abilities, both which already require a HQ truck deployed. If anything just raise the fuel costs for building a HQ truck.

Encouraging conservative placement of HQs would actually be a good thing, imo. It would limit the no-brainer status of forward retreats and help bring them a bit more in line with other factions in big team games. /quote]

The bad thing is that it makes the OKW HQ truck idea a sham since it ends up being just like Ostheer/ Soviet base buildings. At that point you might as well just limit HQ trucks to HQ sector.

11 Dec 2015, 04:18 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2015, 04:03 AMnee

So why bother with giving OKW 100% income if the fuel costs are proportionate to how they were before?

I do not recommend side upgrades for OKW (or Ostheer for that matter), seeing as the only abilities people complain about are Volksgrenadiers' two abilities, both which already require a HQ truck deployed. If anything just raise the fuel costs for building a HQ truck.

Fuel costs have not been reverted, if you read earlier posts in this thread, they are still highly advantaged after the revamp.
11 Dec 2015, 04:21 AM

Grenadiers’ Rifle Grenade ability’s weapon delay decreased from 3 to 2.125

Did it finally happen? Did Ost get buffed?!?
nee
11 Dec 2015, 04:22 AM

Increasing HQ costs by 10-15 fuel across the board (depending on which building we're talking about) would delay tech, and further adding one or two sidegrades in the central HQ building would allow you to have those things without as much risk.

While I understand forcing players to spend time, resources and queue to upgrade Volksgrenadiers as a way to limit their presence, I think this also ends up encouraging T0 spam because you're less fuel away from fielding vehicles, and since you got the Volks and schrecks you might as well rely on them longer anyways.

Without side upgrades however you've more incentive to spend that fuel towards vehicles. Grenades and infantry AT are pretty important, especially since they are critical to early game success, used by the first units on the field. More fuel spent just to improve them will just encourage people to sick to Volks until KT arrives.

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2015, 04:18 AMHorasu

Fuel costs have not been reverted, if you read earlier posts in this thread, they are still highly advantaged after the revamp.
Not reverted but further increased. What I mean to say is that the increased fuel costs means they're pretty much going back for square one in regards to their fuel income penalty they had. In other words, increasing income from 66% to 100% but also increasing fuel costs for their vehicles means they just do a big circle and came back to the outcome they had before.
11 Dec 2015, 04:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2015, 04:03 AMnee
The bad thing is that it makes the OKW HQ truck idea a sham since it ends up being just like Ostheer/ Soviet base buildings. At that point you might as well just limit HQ trucks to HQ sector.

HQ trucks were viable when they were more expensive proportional to their economy (with the fuel income), so we know they will still be viable with a modest bump to delay their teching. Forward retreats are really powerful, so is the Flak. The Mech HQ isn't as useful for its passive ability, but it's still good and it has units that we're trying to slow the appearance of slightly.
11 Dec 2015, 04:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2015, 04:22 AMnee

Not reverted but further increased. What I mean to say is that the increased fuel costs means they're pretty much going back for square one in regards to their fuel income penalty they had. In other words, increasing income from 66% to 100% but also increasing fuel costs for their vehicles means they just do a big circle and came back to the outcome they had before.
But not all vehicles were raised. Now they can use light vehicles without delaying their armor significantly more then other factions. Which is probably one of the reasons they weren't doing so well in 1v1 prepatch. You are trying to make it like there can only be full resources or 66% penalty, but what we need is a good middle ground like what they are going for now.
11 Dec 2015, 05:02 AM

increase the tech cost not the tanks ffs relic or give these tanks additional benefit if you are going to increase thier price
11 Dec 2015, 05:03 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2015, 04:21 AMUnited
Grenadiers’ Rifle Grenade ability’s weapon delay decreased from 3 to 2.125

Did it finally happen? Did Ost get buffed?!?

Must be a typo, don't get your hopes up.
11 Dec 2015, 05:08 AM

side upgrades are not out of the questions (we are/have explored) and might be something to come in the future.

fuel upgrades were obviously warranted due to the increase in fuel and the data reflected it.

We will continue to monitor the data and trends and adjust things accordingly from there.

I'm still waiting for warspoils fix, and yes I use the word fix because it's a broken stupid system.

Hurry up already, Stellaris release pretty much marks the death of coh2 for me unless some big things happen, and I mean actual big things not the stuff you guys like to hype up but turn out to be nothing special.
11 Dec 2015, 05:08 AM

the fuck obers 10 popcap and shocks 8 popcap...??? relic how much more do you wanna nerf the obers they are already underwhelming my god ..obers are supposed to be best anti infy squad dont do that to them you are ruining the image of them..
11 Dec 2015, 05:10 AM

Permanently Banned
I gotta agree, its pretty odd. Elite infantry should share same pop. Why should obers be more than everyone else?
11 Dec 2015, 05:11 AM

Every-time I have fought against Obers I found then way more dangerous than when I fight against Shocks.

Don't see the issue.
11 Dec 2015, 05:12 AM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post11 Dec 2015, 05:11 AMRemo
Every-time I have fought against Obers I found then way more dangerous than when I fight against Shocks.

Don't see the issue.

Its like they are significantly more expensive and come later, or something. Whoa.
11 Dec 2015, 05:18 AM

Its like they are significantly more expensive and come later, or something. Whoa.

That's why they are better than other elite units? Whoooaa dude

11 Dec 2015, 06:49 AM

Where is volks nerf. They are main problem.
11 Dec 2015, 07:06 AM

That is indeed great to read!

Maybe at least one axis army will end up with having actual depth in resource management!
jan
11 Dec 2015, 07:14 AM

1. remove OKW ability to have JT and KT same time.
2. do something with the schreckvolk blobs.
11 Dec 2015, 07:21 AM

the fuck obers 10 popcap and shocks 8 popcap...??? relic how much more do you wanna nerf the obers they are already underwhelming my god ..obers are supposed to be best anti infy squad dont do that to them you are ruining the image of them..

Are you joking, right? Shocks can't do a shit in open map, still ober are must have option in EVERY game. Did you checked their grades? Both cost 60 ammo. Shocs are UNDERPERFORMING so badly. There is no need to pick them instead of guards.:bananadance:

2Bc_: can we hope to see some rework with M17 and SdKfz 251? They still have +20% reinforce radius in level 2 and 3.
jan
11 Dec 2015, 07:24 AM

man, shocks are weak as hell. don't compare them with obers lol
PAGES (11)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

New Zealand 59
unknown 17
Germany 14
unknown 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W