jump backJump back to quoted post7 Dec 2015, 07:55 AMShanka

Guess what, werfer is 10x times better

Stop this 10x times better talking pls.
7 Dec 2015, 11:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Dec 2015, 09:04 AMatouba

Stop this 10x times better talking pls.

Ok :foreveralone:
7 Dec 2015, 11:20 AM

Yesterday I had 3x a Panzerwerfer and oooh boy what is that thing great. Less survivable than a calliope, but way more lethal.
7 Dec 2015, 13:59 PM

Just assume the rocket rack is the first thing to get hit in combat.

add a rocket rack critical to the unit so the calliope can't fire its barrage if it takes any damage.

I think this is only nerf it need.

Because its no nerf.

You want to park it in base while it reload and hop out crew to get more MP. So your squad wont be there idle but will repair it while your still under reload time.

And when they damage your calli while your ready to fire barrade then you screw it because it should be ambush weapons now show me yourself first and fire next. Any good player if see calliOP would retreat his squad :)
7 Dec 2015, 14:05 PM

Calliopes so HOT I like that babe.

ps If axis want to exchange it for Werfer or Stuka just let me know.
7 Dec 2015, 14:33 PM

Calliope is not OP, I play Axis only (HEIL!) and I won a game yesterday as Wehrmacht vs USF who had around 4-5 Calliope. Yes they kill units fast but if you dodge them or catch them unprotected, they go down relatively easy.
7 Dec 2015, 16:49 PM

PanzerWerfer is WAY better for the same result!
7 Dec 2015, 17:33 PM

Hope relic does not listen axis fanboys like i see here about Calliope to be op. Op my ass! 140 fuel, is a fuking tank with rockets,but no even main gun no mg. So don't compare with arty trucks unique like werfer and kat or walking stuka that are not tank ffs.Hp has to be equal as you are buying a tank with 140fuel.

If you are axis blobber get use to it, or start to play for a while usf, no heavy tanks to go everywhere. No op units like OKW..

Calliope is really easy to dodge no like werfer that supress and kills much better
7 Dec 2015, 18:06 PM

To be honest most of the people complaining about the Calliopes are probably the ones who blob all of their units together instead of spacing them out or not used to the fact that USF has some decent area denial artillery like Soviets do with Katyushas so the immediate response is to call OP instead of adapting to it.
7 Dec 2015, 20:22 PM

yeah caliOP damage+AOE+that cost and popcap! is joke
7 Dec 2015, 23:22 PM

I would be much happier if it was just a reworking of the stuka/werfer/kat. I do not have an issue with its damage output, reload times or anything like that it is the fact you can't punish a crap player for poor placement and micro.

Sneak up with 3 shrek volks squads and a JP4 who all fired just to watch it reverse away is depressing. Smart play not being rewarded isn't fun. A kat firing its rounds can be wiped by a single walking stuka but 3 AT squads and a TD on a Callopie to watch it reverse off is a joke. Lower its cost and armor/HP pool.
7 Dec 2015, 23:33 PM
Patrion 28

I would be much happier if it was just a reworking of the stuka/werfer/kat. I do not have an issue with its damage output, reload times or anything like that it is the fact you can't punish a crap player for poor placement and micro.

Sneak up with 3 shrek volks squads and a JP4 who all fired just to watch it reverse away is depressing. Smart play not being rewarded isn't fun. A kat firing its rounds can be wiped by a single walking stuka but 3 AT squads and a TD on a Callopie to watch it reverse off is a joke. Lower its cost and armor/HP pool.

same shit with the wurfrahmen for a lot of allied units. it's got good armour against small arms and 320 hp so it doesn't die to one hit; factor in misses and it can take 3-4 shots to actually kill the wurfrahmen with a med tank. priest is similar but doesn't do as much spike damage.
8 Dec 2015, 00:48 AM

same shit with the wurfrahmen for a lot of allied units. it's got good armour against small arms and 320 hp so it doesn't die to one hit; factor in misses and it can take 3-4 shots to actually kill the wurfrahmen with a med tank. priest is similar but doesn't do as much spike damage.

Do not disagree,just worse on the calliope. Katy has it the worst of the lot. If it fires near a building and someones got Fallsch to pop out near it. Dead Katy! I wouldn't be disappointing if they increased the "size" of these units target wise so that if you do get something like a TD close enough the chances of misses is reduced.

They have the extensive range. Punish players who do not protect them. Would promote more probing play with greater chance of reward.

EDIT: The reason I say the Colliope is "worse" is because of the suitability you can get near to front lines an put significant firepower in bases. If a walking stuka is hitting your base somethings already gone very wrong. Katy not so bad as the spread at max range is sufficient enough not to be to devastating.
8 Dec 2015, 08:48 AM

I used em' for the first time and wracked up 83 kills ... it felt totally OP.
8 Dec 2015, 08:54 AM

The entire point of the calliope is that it's a katyusha on a sherman. It also cost a shit ton more than any similar unit because of this advantage.

It's fine. L2P. Also learn to dodge a fucking barrage while you're at it.
8 Dec 2015, 18:26 PM

Well if you're going to nerf the Calliope, which I don't have...

I'd like to see panzerwerfer and stuka get nerfed too.
I always get a squad wipe against panzerwerfer when i have 1 squad capping something.
8 Dec 2015, 21:42 PM

Are you serious? Those things come in later then any other rocket arty and have nonexistent armour value.

Maybe resource wise or pop cap wise it might need fine tuning, but this unit isn't particularly better then any other rocket arty, in fact it still pales in comparison to the doom machine that is the Stuka zu fuss.
9 Dec 2015, 08:21 AM

Seriously these things are unkillable when they have the health of a regular Sherman, they just need to be parked by AT Gun wall and they can wreak havoc all game. Their barrage is absolutely devasting, better then any other arty in the game. Either make their health the same as a Panzerwerfer or Stuka Zu Fuss or make them 800mp and 250 fuel.

Implying the panzerwerfer's aromr penetration isn't OP
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight