Login

russian armor

Bugs after December 3rd

4 of 8 Relic postsRelic 4 Dec 2015, 19:51 PM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 19:31 PMmadin2
The recon plane from the UKF Command vehicle has no sight radius anymore!!

I guess this change affect this plane too.

Strafing Support

Ease of life change.

Sight decreased to 0

The Faction doesn't have a Recon Plane. Which ability are you using? Thanks
4 Dec 2015, 19:55 PM

The Faction doesn't have a Recon Plane. Which ability are you using? Thanks

This would be, if it is correct, the plane unlocked by the Command vehicle upgrade in UKF.
4 Dec 2015, 20:04 PM
Donator 22

Haha was trying to bring out more detail from the environment, almost a cross between CoH1 and CoH2 tac-maps (like Trees and Walls). It can easily be changed to the older style CoH2 style.

yea it looks way better then the old one, I like it
4 Dec 2015, 20:17 PM

Not sure if I am the only one, but the new ingame-ladder and -playercard are simply black windows for me
5 of 8 Relic postsRelic 4 Dec 2015, 21:31 PM
Developer Relic Badge

This would be, if it is correct, the plane unlocked by the Command vehicle upgrade in UKF.

Thanks, I tried all the commanders until I found it. Issue entered into our database.
4 Dec 2015, 21:34 PM

some visual asspect bug - sometimes Goliath looks like it want to do frontflip and backflip and then blowup :snfBarton:
6 of 8 Relic postsRelic 4 Dec 2015, 22:13 PM
Developer Relic Badge

the new one is much much better.

shows trees, heavy vegetation, etc etc. not just water and houses.

yea it looks way better then the old one, I like it

Well I'm glad some people like it. In the end I'd like to make all tac-maps the same, it's not too time consuming to do so it is just a matter of finding what works best.
7 of 8 Relic postsRelic 4 Dec 2015, 22:52 PM
Developer Relic Badge

When playing the Tactical Support Commander, there seems to be a voice over saying new vehicle deployed every few minutes.

The reticle on the minimap for the Sector Assault seems to be off. It vehicles outside of it's radius as well as remaining for longer than it suggests.

I was able to repro the Speech Issue. It's going to occur on several Commander abilities. Thanks
nee
4 Dec 2015, 23:35 PM

Ostheer's Field Artillery Officer cannot pick up supply/ medical crates. Reproduce by playing as Osttruppen Doctrine and using both abilities on eachother.
This is caused by the fact that they have zero weapon slots and thus cannot pick up anything at all. This also used to happen with OKW Jaegers Light Infantry.
4 Dec 2015, 23:38 PM

1. Being looked at, Issue Entered
2. Issue Entered into Database
3. Issue Entered into Database
4. Do you have more Steps and Info on this one? Which Faceplate was missing and what screen were you in?
5. Known Issue, Thanks
6. Issue is already in our database
7. Entering Issue
8. This is the intended Design, part of the new Pathing Change.
9. This is being caused by a User Unsubscribing to Content, but not deleting the Content. If the Author Updates the Content this issue will occur. Known Issue, thanks
10. As Designed, Mini Map Improvement

Still looking into Machine's Issues

8. <- this change is the worst. my vehicle show the rear armor to enemy in unintended way.
8 of 8 Relic postsRelic 5 Dec 2015, 01:41 AM
Developer Relic Badge

8. <- this change is the worst. my vehicle show the rear armor to enemy in unintended way.

I'll check with the designers, but the alternative is your tank stops and rotates when you want to back out of a Fight (keep your front armor to the front.)

nee
5 Dec 2015, 02:50 AM

the alternative is your tank stops and rotates when you want to back out of a Fight (keep your front armor to the front.)
And that is when you actually select that particular tank to either move in reverse, or de-select it from the rest of the bunch you are trying to Attack-move
5 Dec 2015, 03:08 AM

I've found one. If you use Mechanized Assault for Wermacht you will constantly hear that Agrens are available to deploy everytime you have 280 manpower. Drives me maaad.
5 Dec 2015, 08:34 AM
Admin Black Badge
Patrion 15

Well I'm glad some people like it. In the end I'd like to make all tac-maps the same, it's not too time consuming to do so it is just a matter of finding what works best.

Please consider sticking to the old style! In my personal opinion, the new style you used adds clutter to the minimap as they are darker and not as smooth as the other minimaps. This style also looks a bit cheap as the roads are not painted over the map. COH2 minimap is already full of icons, there's not much space for additional details. The lighter the minimap is, the easier it is to see the other icons on top of it.
5 Dec 2015, 08:45 AM

When rear echelons reach vet 2, sometimes they glitch and don't add the "space" ro add the 5 th man and stays at 4 men max
5 Dec 2015, 08:47 AM

I've found one. If you use Mechanized Assault for Wermacht you will constantly hear that Agrens are available to deploy everytime you have 280 manpower. Drives me maaad.

It's for all the commanders the same i found, when you get the requirement for the call-in it pop
plz quick patch this it's horrible :snfPeter:
5 Dec 2015, 12:23 PM

Bug for me:

When clicking "Playercard" or "Ladder", only a black window appears. Although you can hear a "click" sound.
5 Dec 2015, 12:25 PM

HMGs in buildings shoot way outside of their max range. Very annoying bug which have huge effect on a game.
5 Dec 2015, 21:04 PM

HMGs in buildings shoot way outside of their max range. Very annoying bug which have huge effect on a game.

I thought that has been going on since forever?
5 Dec 2015, 21:07 PM

Relic noted this last patch (in the bugs forum somewhere). The bug is the result of the MG arc being drawn from the center of the building and not the window where the gunner is, so the gun appears to fire farther than it should. Obviously not fixed yet.

Also selecting a building in FoW shows if an MG is inside or not by displaying arc. This should not happen.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★