Login

russian armor

Bugs after December 3rd

5 Dec 2015, 22:31 PM
Patrion 14

Please consider sticking to the old style! In my personal opinion, the new style you used adds clutter to the minimap as they are darker and not as smooth as the other minimaps. This style also looks a bit cheap as the roads are not painted over the map. COH2 minimap is already full of icons, there's not much space for additional details. The lighter the minimap is, the easier it is to see the other icons on top of it.

but wouldn't you agree that heavy vegetation should be shown on minimap as well?

I think old tac map with heavy vegetation marker would be a happy compromise.

ANYWHO, the delay when opening tac map MUST BE removed if you want people like me to use tac map.
5 Dec 2015, 22:45 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Dec 2015, 08:45 AMShanka
When rear echelons reach vet 2, sometimes they glitch and don't add the "space" ro add the 5 th man and stays at 4 men max

5th man on RE is now at vet 3.
5 Dec 2015, 22:49 PM
Donator 11

Not sure if this was mentioned yet.
When you reach the CP's for a vehicle or unit to be deployed, the message (audio) repeats every time you have the resources for it. Doesn't matter if you have 16CP's or whatever, as soon as you get the needed resources, the message repeats.
5 Dec 2015, 23:11 PM

5th man on RE is now at vet 3.

5 Dec 2015, 23:18 PM
Senior Mapmaker Badge
Benefactor 119

Haha was trying to bring out more detail from the environment, almost a cross between CoH1 and CoH2 tac-maps (like Trees and Walls). It can easily be changed to the older style CoH2 style.

Dont you dare. The old tactical maps are complete garbage. The new ones are definitely an improvement if you want the tactical map to actually be useful.

KEEP THEM or make them better!

And ALL the tactical maps should be the same style. Good work on the new stuff
6 Dec 2015, 00:21 AM

I just wonder is it design or what, but when you have for example 3 tanks in line, you match them and order to move forward, tank will move straight one after another. But when you order them to reverse, the last tank in line will reverse but second and first will start to rotate, since they are searching for a path without objects (tanks).

If moving forward/reversing is kinda similar, why then can move forward one after another but they can reverse in a similar way?

It's like when moving forward, they seek path "live" so since there is always small distance between tanks, it moves forward. But during reverse, it looks like they search for path to final destination right away, cause they can't more in a line.

It's been here for years. Wonder is intended desing, bug or only part of the job (forward) was done.
aaa
6 Dec 2015, 02:53 AM

new move reverse-move A-move are bad. It does things like rotating when i dont want it etc.

I preffer it always do what i ordered.
1. If I A-click it always does attack move.
2. if I R-click it always does reverse move.
3. right click it always goes forward and never reverse even if 1 centimetr back.
6 Dec 2015, 03:20 AM

but wouldn't you agree that heavy vegetation should be shown on minimap as well?

I think old tac map with heavy vegetation marker would be a happy compromise.

ANYWHO, the delay when opening tac map MUST BE removed if you want people like me to use tac map.

Its only the first time you open it each match that happens so at the start of the match open then close it and you're set
aaa
6 Dec 2015, 18:46 PM

Now i dont understand how should I A-move tank. It goes to the battle with his ass forward.
7 Dec 2015, 01:12 AM

I think there may be a bug with the bazooka table accuracy entry. I've been playing with Serious, and he never stops laughing at all the infantry snipes he gets with bazookas. Seems much higher than the 1% I was led to believe it was set to.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

United States 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight