PAGES (9)down
4 Dec 2015, 16:41 PM

3s/4s have to be looked at - its broken :(
4 Dec 2015, 16:43 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 16:41 PMGdot
3s/4s have to be looked at - its broken :(

Allies still roflstomping? Or?
4 Dec 2015, 16:44 PM

So it was when brits released. Lets give time...

4 Dec 2015, 16:45 PM

I feel "nazi" in you :o.

This is only acceptable "nazi" in my life:
4 Dec 2015, 16:46 PM

Allies still roflstomping? Or?

Now were at the other end of the spectrum. 20 minute KTs, stukas everywhere, luchs everywhere. Sturms everywhere.

It makes the last patch seem much more balanced. This is a train wreck for 3s/4s.
4 Dec 2015, 16:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 16:45 PMFrost

This is only acceptable "nazi" in my life:

She is rocking that adidas made Uniform there :bananadance:
4 Dec 2015, 18:47 PM

Playing Soviets, I found that the new Volks utterly crap on my conscripts. Like, there is nothing I could do. Even Shocks had a hard time because by the time I could afford the 400 mp price tag, they were vetted.

An no, going T1 is absolutely out of the question. You're already bleeding MP left and right thanks to ubermensch Volks and need to save for T2 building and AT guns, + preferably AT nades, for the inevitable 7 minute Luchs.

OKW seems very much overbuffed to me.
4 Dec 2015, 19:17 PM
Patrion 14

so will it be 90% allies to 90% axis this patch in 3v3+?
4 Dec 2015, 19:34 PM
Patrion 14

A fast Luchs isnt really the problem. One of the problems is the panzerschreck on core infantry.

The 2nd problem is the amount of vehicles that can be produced in a small amount of time. When you get a Luchs it shouldnt be possible to field a puma 2 minutes later (with even map control). This is a dumb example because this would be complete waste of fuel because you have perfect anti tank equipment on most of your volks by now.

Not sure about the MP float, havent played enough games for this yet this patch.
4 Dec 2015, 21:38 PM

I hope people are rather considering changing something related to the resource income and the teching and leave Volks alone. They were buffed slightly and are more expensive now while simultaneously getting their higher vet bonuses reduced. The have the Schreck upgrade since release and before this patch his the beta status not a single post was written about how Schrecks should not be a mainline infantry upgrade. Resource income malus or not, OKW players always got one or two Schrecks on their Volks, starting with the highest vetted ones. It has never been a problem.

Now suddenly everyone whines about that, probably just because Volks got slightly buffed, ignoring everything else and blaming stuff that all in all stayed the same for the sudden change of results when doing what they always did. Please find the solution somewhere else, Volks are not the problem.

As I already wrote in another thread, the changes were too massive. Your normal gamer can't really analyze and rationalize what's going on and blames everything to the most obvious. Relic should have started by changing everything but the Volks, fixed everything and then change Volks. Noone would have complained that much.
4 Dec 2015, 21:46 PM

Permanently Banned
They need to put the resource penalty back. Such an awful idea. The core problem was volks. If they got an ai upgrade and shrecks moved to a different unit. Then we wouldn't need this huge overhaul.
4 Dec 2015, 22:08 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 21:38 PMQbix
I hope people are rather considering changing something related to the resource income and the teching and leave Volks alone. They were buffed slightly and are more expensive now while simultaneously getting their higher vet bonuses reduced. The have the Schreck upgrade since release and before this patch his the beta status not a single post was written about how Schrecks should not be a mainline infantry upgrade. Resource income malus or not, OKW players always got one or two Schrecks on their Volks, starting with the highest vetted ones. It has never been a problem.

Now suddenly everyone whines about that, probably just because Volks got slightly buffed, ignoring everything else and blaming stuff that all in all stayed the same for the sudden change of results when doing what they always did. Please find the solution somewhere else, Volks are not the problem.

As I already wrote in another thread, the changes were too massive. Your normal gamer can't really analyze and rationalize what's going on and blames everything to the most obvious. Relic should have started by changing everything but the Volks, fixed everything and then change Volks. Noone would have complained that much.

Heh, you haven't been here long, eh? Since OKW came out, players have been hating on Shreks on Volks. There were less threads for it when they got their Vet bonuses nerfed hard about half a year ago, but the hate for Shreks on cheap mainline infantry has ALWAYS been around. I hate it, because it is the boring, only decent play for OKW. Every strat discussion for OKW starts with: "Build 3-4 Volk squads and when first vehicle shows up, get Shreks".
4 Dec 2015, 22:58 PM

Its nice to see allies now requiring to get an early at gun to counter a axis shock vehicle like luchs or risk losing.As an wehrmacht player being forced to get pak everytime,i know the feeling.
The earlygame is much more dynamic.
4 Dec 2015, 23:06 PM

so will it be 90% allies to 90% axis this patch in 3v3+?

Cool uniforms, etc. :lolol:
4 Dec 2015, 23:09 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 23:06 PMNapalm

yea. when brits came out, their dandy little uniforms gave them a million cool points which is strongly believed to be eroding at the speed of light as soon as they got gimped this patch.
4 Dec 2015, 23:12 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 16:46 PMGdot

It makes the last patch seem much more balanced. This is a train wreck for 3s/4s.

Would you say this is the worst its ever been G?
4 Dec 2015, 23:34 PM

I couldnt play recently, dont take this question for a flame or something, does AEC does his job against luch ?

The AEC is great against the Luchs... but not against the 3 schrecks plus rak that is going to be following the luchs around. In my opinion the AEC is just awful because of it's timing and role - same reason the OKW Puma is rarely, if ever seen.

A light vehicle that counters other light vehicles but is borderline useless against infantry just isn't a good fuel investment given that it is going to push back your first tank by such a large margin. Brits are really going to be hurting this patch against OKW with losing their only reliable snare (sniper unless already vet 1)...

I dunno, maybe I'll write up my thoughts on what is wrong with this patch another time, I just don't have the heart or motivation to do it...

Suppression off ISG and Pack Howi is a step in the right direction and mitigating the effects of Vet 4/5 while bringing OKW resources up to 100% is also good but...

Such fast Luchs, Sturms being cheaper plus OKW starting with a disgusting amount of manpower plus Volks STILL having schrecks while being great early/mid game, T4 still locking down a stupid amount of the map, double grenade on Volks, mobile demo charges (as if we needed even MORE things that kill squads in one shot)... I just don't know...

I always prefer trying to adapt over just QQing about OP since it doesn't really get you anywhere but I'm not sure how Allies win team games this patch. Maybe perfect Soviet sniper play into ISU152 or something? Anything else vehicle wise is just going to get eaten alive by a dumb amount of schrecks everywhere.
4 Dec 2015, 23:39 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 23:06 PMNapalm

No, it wasn't the uniforms. It was because people like to play the bad guys on the internet. At first, Nazi's were bad, but only in 3v3+. Then the British came along, and they were bad. But somehow, they're no longer bad, probably having something to do with them getting cost increases and armor nerfs.
5 Dec 2015, 00:20 AM

Relic will never change, they have had bad patch balance since day one of this games release, and almost every rec-curing patch since. The methods in which they decide how to come up with balance changes is clearly flawed - meaning that we will continue to have poor patches released until the company itself has internal change.

The next patch they release to fix this one will simply swing the pendulum in the other direction.
5 Dec 2015, 00:26 AM

I don't get it... Did they take suppression weapons away from allies or did they make Volks unsuppressable or something in the last patch?

Most of the stuff i read reminds games against double USF. Ost player needs to build MGs and OKW player spams infantry until about 7-9 minute mark where there comes US AI vehicle and then its either victory or defeat depending how much damage that vehicle did before it was put down.

Stupidest thing about this patch is that there is not a single good reason for the OKW to build that MedHQ.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS