Login

russian armor

2v2 and upward are totally broken

PAGES (9)down
4 Dec 2015, 10:24 AM

Well, the way I see it, the blance changes evolution untill now it's actualy quite the same.
Patch 1 - Allied OP by a small margin - Axis players whining on forums. Players adapt and slowly the win rates are closing to each other. The whining still continues though and another balance patch occures.
Patch 2 - Axis OP by a small margin - Allied whiners cry on forums. They eventualy adapt, and start to win more than they lose, but the whining continues. Another balance patch comes.

And so on..... :S

I realy think that they better did small adjustments to OKW instead this total revamp. Like Mg34 becoming a stock unit, no changes to volks, kubel as it is today and replacing the MG34 in the 2 doctrines, OKW AA emplacements fixed, and other few small changes. And everything would have been fine.

Now, not that I don't like the new OKW face but if not OP, it's deffinetly effective, and because of Allied whiners, it will be again changed into a crap, and it will be even more shitty than before. Mark my words. :facepalm:

Where did I state anything about anything being OP? I talked about a synergy, not a faction being op.
4 Dec 2015, 10:25 AM

Maybe you try to adapt and actually prepare for shock units before posting axis opieop threads? An overhaul of a faction means that some of your old strategies don't work any longer.

Have you actually read it? Where did I state it is OP? I made observations based on multiple 4v4s and multiple 2v2s. The outcome was the same everytime, as reported in original post. I talked about a synergy that is uncounterable if used, it isn't op, it is a combination of units and strategies that are pretty much uncounterable, unless you are pro player, which 99% isn't.

I highly doubt you have countered the above effectively, I highly doubt you will before a patch fixes it.
4 Dec 2015, 10:28 AM

OKW was born OP in some people's minds. Unless it's uterly shit, it's OP. :facepalm:

And let's forget about Ostheer. That faction is perfectly balanced, with its expensive teching, good for nothing grenadiers and Ostwinds hard countered by a few PTRSs.....

Stop this nonsense, nowhere did I state anything about anything being OP. I talked about a synergy. If you can't do anything else then making hollow arguments and scream OP at every occasion, then please don't mix in this conversation any further.

Thank you.
4 Dec 2015, 10:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 08:04 AMLooney

Tell me, what Soviet and USF shock units come earlier than their OKW counterparts? Please, do so enlighten us, since I do like myself some fables.
4 Dec 2015, 10:35 AM

This all theory craft about T70, Stuart and AEC countering Luchs is pointless, because next to Luchs, you have at least 2-3 Volks with Schreck.

PS
Demo was called OP by so many people. So what Relic did? They made movable and invisnible demo so normal demo is not OP anymore :snfPeter:
4 Dec 2015, 10:38 AM

This all theory craft about T70, Stuart and AEC countering Luchs is pointless, because next to Luchs, you have at least 2-3 Volks with Schreck.

On top of that, sov T1 and now USF T1 got even more irreleavant then ever! Go for it vs OKW and enjoy a switft loss :snfPeter:

PS
Demo was called OP by so many people. So what Relic did? They made movable and invisnible demo so normal demo is not OP anymore :snfPeter:

I prefer to see it this way:

If another fanboy will whine about demo, without any hesitation we can slap goliath in his face, asking how he would nerf that first :snfPeter:
4 Dec 2015, 10:38 AM

Researching it got cost increase and it got tremendous cost increase, it was bit more expensive, bit more durable AT oriented Greyhound.

You could actually rely on spamming them to fight Ost P4s, OKW P4s and up still rolled over it easily.

They didn't roll over it and I'm sure of that as I always play with AC.
They were way to expensive (360 MP for brit is really something) to 'spam' them.
4 Dec 2015, 10:51 AM

On top of that, sov T1 and now USF T1 got even more irreleavant then ever! Go for it vs OKW and enjoy a switft loss :snfPeter:

I prefer to see it this way:

If another fanboy will whine about demo, without any hesitation we can slap goliath in his face, asking how he would nerf that first :snfPeter:

SU T1 and USF Lieutenant :hansGG:

Well, I think there won't be any need to nerf goliath. You know, L2Sweep, don't blob etc
Oh wait, that sounds familiar :snfPeter:
4 Dec 2015, 11:31 AM

The luchs come out at the same time as the Stuart and its penetration has been nerfed so what is the problem with it?Complain the shreck blob but don't complain about the luchs pls.Also don't complain about the P4.
4 Dec 2015, 11:40 AM

You can have so much AT by 6min that the luchs can be irrelevant.
And lets not talk about the mines.
Why all this fuss?
4 Dec 2015, 11:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 11:31 AMatouba
The luchs come out at the same time as the Stuart and its penetration has been nerfed so what is the problem with it?Complain the shreck blob but don't complain about the luchs pls.Also don't complain about the P4.

Not true.

Luchs needs 130 fuel to get on the field.
Stuart also needs 130 fuel, but can you live until that without ambulance or nades? I hardly belive, which leaves Stuart 40fuel behind Luchs.

Don't complain about pz4? Pz4 with amrmor of a Panther can hit the field 40F before Sherman. How is that OK?

Also what about Lieutenant? Should it becime dead-tier since you always have to go for Captain?
You can have so much AT by 6min that the luchs can be irrelevant.
And lets not talk about the mines.
Why all this fuss?

Where were you with that sentence when people where complaining about 6min Quad? :snfPeter:
I mean, by 6th min you should have enough AT to counter it :snfPeter:
4 Dec 2015, 11:46 AM

Haha, these ridiciluos axis fanboys.

They complain about 5 min quad rekking everyone , despite axis having better and more accesible AT, yet 6 min luchs that has way more armor, 50% more health, requires no muni and is faster and kills much faster is balanced.

Hilariuos.

Oh and by the way, if you lose a luchs to a stuart or ar t-70 you are downright awful.

There is no way someone must be stupid enough to lose a luchs to these tanks. They take foreever to kill the luchs. 1 shreck or puppchen hit and the stuart/t-70 is dead and you win the game.
4 Dec 2015, 12:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 01:42 AMTobis
but I will wait until I play more.

i can't believe what i was just witnessing

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT

IS...IT POSSIBLE...?
4 Dec 2015, 12:20 PM
Donator 22

btw the problem with the 5 min. Quad was not the Quad itself or the damage output imo. The instant suppression was the problem.
Anyway. The luchs getting fixed next patch (fuel increase)
4 Dec 2015, 12:25 PM

Where were you with that sentence when people where complaining about 6min Quad? :snfPeter:
I mean, by 6th min you should have enough AT to counter it :snfPeter:

Probably in game pumping out Quads :P

But seriously now, AT guns are available to everyone early enough. This shouldn't be an issue.
You could discuss not wanting to bother with vehicles so early. Relic supposedly wanted to prolong infantry play.
4 Dec 2015, 12:28 PM

Probably in game pumping out Quads :P

But seriously now, AT guns are available to everyone early enough. This shouldn't be an issue.
You could discuss not wanting to bother with vehicles so early. Relic supposedly wanted to prolong infantry play.

Say hi to SU T1 and Lieutenant :)
4 Dec 2015, 12:34 PM

The Luchs rush is real. I've always liked OKW as a faction, but the new teching structure kinda breaks the game. It also makes the flak HT and the JPIV pretty useless. JPIV is 40 fuel (~2 minutes if in control of the game) less expensive than a panther, so why buy JPIV anymore? Likewise, why go for med hq when you can rush for mechanized and get the luchs asap? They moved the flak HT to med HQ which was a great idea to promote use of a unit that is hardly ever utilised, but there is zero incentive to get it again since you can just rush for Luchs.

Potential solution, add 2 'tiers' to mech HQ and panzer HQ that are researchable for a price. Lock panther and luchs into these second tiers, to delay the arrival of these units a bit further.
4 Dec 2015, 12:34 PM

The standard question in every patch since I bought this game has been: join the abuse or be salty? This truly is Relics masterpiece patch though. :snfPeter:
4 Dec 2015, 12:36 PM

Not true.

Luchs needs 130 fuel to get on the field.
Stuart also needs 130 fuel, but can you live until that without ambulance or nades? I hardly belive, which leaves Stuart 40fuel behind Luchs.

Don't complain about pz4? Pz4 with amrmor of a Panther can hit the field 40F before Sherman. How is that OK?

Also what about Lieutenant? Should it becime dead-tier since you always have to go for Captain?

Yes the Luchs come out a little earlier if the OKW go straight to T3, but also they don't have a medic HQ in 10 mins, do they? So it's fine about the arriving time.

The OKW Pz4 actually has 235 front armor but not 320. Maybe the T4 of OKW needs to be more expensive.
4 Dec 2015, 12:39 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 11:46 AMBurts
Haha, these ridiciluos axis fanboys.

Please keep the discussion objectively, thanks!

PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS