Login

russian armor

2v2 and upward are totally broken

PAGES (9)down
4 Dec 2015, 12:43 PM

Where did I state anything about anything being OP? I talked about a synergy, not a faction being op.

Were did I say you are complaining about OKW being OP? Show me please.
Your thread is used by Allied fanboys for their usual aprioristic whining, I was talking to them.
4 Dec 2015, 12:47 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 12:36 PMatouba

Yes the Luchs come out a little earlier if the OKW go straight to T3, but also they don't have a medic HQ in 10 mins, do they? So it's fine about the arriving time.

The OKW Pz4 actually has 235 front armor but not 320. Maybe the T4 of OKW needs to be more expensive.

They do. Sturmpios can drop crates which is not a problem with 100% ammo income.

Add triple 5% armor bulletin ;)
4 Dec 2015, 12:50 PM

Were did I say you are complaining about OKW being OP? Show me please.
Your thread is used by Allied fanboys for their usual aprioristic whining, I was talking to them.

My mistake, still, ingore these fanboys and please do not play into their wishes by going on the offensive, you can't reason with them Johnyyy.
4 Dec 2015, 12:55 PM

okw is fine yu noobs , just l2somoke and flank ... oh w8 i can not flank, there's a shrek blob and my tanks are made of paper :snfPeter:
4 Dec 2015, 13:06 PM

Have you actually read it? Where did I state it is OP? I made observations based on multiple 4v4s and multiple 2v2s. The outcome was the same everytime, as reported in original post. I talked about a synergy that is uncounterable if used, it isn't op, it is a combination of units and strategies that are pretty much uncounterable, unless you are pro player, which 99% isn't.

I highly doubt you have countered the above effectively, I highly doubt you will before a patch fixes it.

Don't argue about semantics if it's completely clear what you try to express with this thread. This thread thread was created 2h after the patch went online, that's why I can't take it serious. It takes time to adapt simple as that. When vet 3 rifles were changed so many guys were also screaming OpieOp and when you check the situation now people adapted and learnt how to deal with it and there are many other situations like this for any patch that came out. That's why 2h (what means 4 games max) is not enough to draw these kind of conclusions.
4 Dec 2015, 13:29 PM

They do. Sturmpios can drop crates which is not a problem with 100% ammo income.

Add triple 5% armor bulletin ;)

Just played a few games, the OKW T4 is now 120 fuel.(105 to 120)

So don't you guy play the new patch???
4 Dec 2015, 13:33 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 13:29 PMatouba

Just played a few games, the OKW T4 is now 120 fuel.(105 to 120)

So don't you guy play the new patch???

And...? Don't know what's your point.
4 Dec 2015, 13:36 PM

Don't argue about semantics if it's completely clear what you try to express with this thread. This thread thread was created 2h after the patch went online, that's why I can't take it serious. It takes time to adapt simple as that. When vet 3 rifles were changed so many guys were also screaming OpieOp and when you check the situation now people adapted and learnt how to deal with it and there are many other situations like this for any patch that came out. That's why 2h (what means 4 games max) is not enough to draw these kind of conclusions.

Yet I could draw these conclusions, because we have tested this live version for weeks in advance. The essence of the live version is the same, minus some little changes that were or were not implemented. Whatever you claim, the observations I made do happen.

For a fact, you still haven't provided any arguments to dislodge the points I made. Please mighty strategist, show us the way.
4 Dec 2015, 13:43 PM

Cries of allies fanboys are honey for my ears
4 Dec 2015, 13:54 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 13:43 PMFrost
Cries of allies fanboys are honey for my ears

But why?

I prefer to play Germans but this patch is really upsetting to me. With these kind of lopsided match ups there will quickly be no Allied players searching. Very soon after that I will have to pair up against very low ranked players which is extremely boring. Balance is good for everyone.
4 Dec 2015, 13:58 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 12:55 PMIGOR
okw is fine yu noobs , just l2somoke and flank ... oh w8 i can not flank, there's a shrek blob and my tanks are made of paper :snfPeter:

:D :D
Maybe shock troops in M3?! :snfPeter:
4 Dec 2015, 14:00 PM

Let me guess, axis uniforms are cooler again now that brits can't compete? :snfPeter:
4 Dec 2015, 14:04 PM

Yet I could draw these conclusions, because we have tested this live version for weeks in advance. The essence of the live version is the same, minus some little changes that were or were not implemented. Whatever you claim, the observations I made do happen.

For a fact, you still haven't provided any arguments to dislodge the points I made. Please mighty strategist, show us the way.

Funnily I also played the preview mod intensively, more allies than axis games tbh. I expected light vehicle around minute 7. So I was spending munitions on 2-3 mines and got an AT gun out at that point. It was sufficient for me.

However, I restrain myself from writing long text of theory walls how to play, counter, what is op etc. Because the patch is out there less than a day so I rather play the game for a few days to draw up some concrete conclusions. I advise you to do the same.
4 Dec 2015, 15:12 PM

Funnily I also played the preview mod intensively, more allies than axis games tbh. I expected light vehicle around minute 7. So I was spending munitions on 2-3 mines and got an AT gun out at that point. It was sufficient for me.

However, I restrain myself from writing long text of theory walls how to play, counter, what is op etc. Because the patch is out there less than a day so I rather play the game for a few days to draw up some concrete conclusions. I advise you to do the same.

I have seen you writing long texts of theories on a thread that argued about the balance preview mod, which we knew would change several times. But fine, I respect your opinion and thoughts, yet your initial posts didn't seem to do the same to mine. I ask of you, respect mine in the same way I do yours.
4 Dec 2015, 15:30 PM

Say hi to SU T1 and Lieutenant :)

SU T1: get t2 as well...it's 20 fuel ^^
Lieutenant: bazookas + AAHT do the job

Do you have any real arguments? ...
4 Dec 2015, 15:52 PM

SU T1: get t2 as well...it's 20 fuel ^^
Lieutenant: bazookas + AAHT do the job

Do you have any real arguments? ...

The point is that all that fuel LT (50) Zooks (15) AAHT (65) 130 Fuel provides at best a soft count counter to Luchs, which arguably is much more likely to push you off the map. It's a lot easier to push off Zooks with Luchs than AAHT to push off Shreked Volks IMO. Not to mention that you get a lot more bang for your buck with T4 OKW + PZ4 or Panther vs. Major + Sherman which is only marginally cheaper.

On paper the costs are close enough but my experience so far in the 5 or 6 games I played last night as USF is that the 100% Munitions income just results in a snowball effects where more and more Volks get Shreks until you are screwed in the armor department. Its like a watered down patch of before they nerfed Volks Vet 5 and Shrek Acc.

You need captain to counter Luchs rush but you need Lt. for .50 Cal to counter Volk blob. You can't win. I think I'll try Airborne tonight but I doubt that 4 CP is fast enough for AT Gun drop.

I admit this is only an initial reaction but maaaan IDK about this patch.
4 Dec 2015, 16:05 PM

But why?

I prefer to play Germans but this patch is really upsetting to me. With these kind of lopsided match ups there will quickly be no Allied players searching. Very soon after that I will have to pair up against very low ranked players which is extremely boring. Balance is good for everyone.

It's better for me, because i can find match a lot quicker, so it isn't problem for me. Game in 1v1 is balanced and dont even try touch it.
4 Dec 2015, 16:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 16:05 PMFrost

It's better for me, because i can find match a lot quicker, so it isn't problem for me. Game in 1v1 is balanced and dont even try touch it.

1v1 is important which is why I was in favor of giving OKW 100% income, but simply saying 1v1 is all that matters is foolish. The game draws people in by offering larger team games. If they don't have access (or vicotry is a forgone conclusion as soon as the game starts) to them the player base will shrink rapidly and you will end up with long search times in 1v1 because of the few players left. We should all be seeking to make the game better for every match up, and not throw any one game type under the bus.
4 Dec 2015, 16:29 PM

Permanently Banned
The standard question in every patch since I bought this game has been: join the abuse or be salty? This truly is Relics masterpiece patch though. :snfPeter:

To be or not to be :snfQuinn:.
4 Dec 2015, 16:31 PM

Permanently Banned
jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 16:05 PMFrost

I feel "nazi" in you :o.
PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight