Login

russian armor

2v2 and upward are totally broken

PAGES (9)down
4 Dec 2015, 03:07 AM

well since you say 2v2 upward is screwed..which btw i dont think anyone has played long enough to say op. So in your few games that is your conclusion. Well in my few games I just played in 4v4 usf plus brit combo ran over OKW early game every time, usf overwhelmed them, brits locked down the fuel.

Obviously more games need to be played before any of us can say anything..see what I'm saying.
4 Dec 2015, 03:10 AM

Maybe you try to adapt and actually prepare for shock units before posting axis opieop threads? An overhaul of a faction means that some of your old strategies don't work any longer.

Sir u are (blind) okwfanboy nothing more nothing less

4 Dec 2015, 03:13 AM

Sir u are okwfanboy nothing more nothing less

Sir, show your playercard please.
4 Dec 2015, 03:29 AM

The super-early shock units are bad imo. For both axis & allies. Its frustrating to play against.
4 Dec 2015, 03:36 AM

goliath is retarded beyond belief.

demo charges are cheesy and abusive, so what does relic do? add a cloaked mobile demo charge to the game.

great job guys. top fucking shelf.
4 Dec 2015, 04:13 AM

The new zook is insane. CPT alone can push off any wreck any T2 unit and push back most T4 ones.
4 Dec 2015, 04:46 AM

Maybe too early to talk about the OKW so deeply? I'm afraid most players here haven't played 10 games yet after the update. They're just whining the preview but not the current games.
4 Dec 2015, 05:52 AM

Keep in mind, there was a lot of complaints when they changed the light tank and vehicle play for the allies, and everyone lost their minds. Forcing axis to go early AT nearly every game. Well for once, the axis have an early game light tank that the allies have to fear. For once it's not the axis responding to the allies game play.

With that said, we all know not to fight fire with fire, maybe just maybe give it a few days and adapt and let the meta play out.

Tho i do feel now, that the shreck should have a price increase, or should be moved to strums now that strums have a price decrease.
Phy
4 Dec 2015, 06:08 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 01:39 AMGdot

OKW a scaled resource income per game mode? (2s/3s/4s)

+1 The only way to balance all gamemods is to do some changes in terms of balance between them.
4 Dec 2015, 07:17 AM

Well, the way I see it, the blance changes evolution untill now it's actualy quite the same.
Patch 1 - Allied OP by a small margin - Axis players whining on forums. Players adapt and slowly the win rates are closing to each other. The whining still continues though and another balance patch occures.
Patch 2 - Axis OP by a small margin - Allied whiners cry on forums. They eventualy adapt, and start to win more than they lose, but the whining continues. Another balance patch comes.

And so on..... :S

I realy think that they better did small adjustments to OKW instead this total revamp. Like Mg34 becoming a stock unit, no changes to volks, kubel as it is today and replacing the MG34 in the 2 doctrines, OKW AA emplacements fixed, and other few small changes. And everything would have been fine.

Now, not that I don't like the new OKW face but if not OP, it's deffinetly effective, and because of Allied whiners, it will be again changed into a crap, and it will be even more shitty than before. Mark my words. :facepalm:
4 Dec 2015, 07:28 AM

Permanently Banned
I wish they'd remove shrecks from volks , put them on a new 4 man AT squad in the med HQ that costs somewhere between 280-300 that pays 100 muni for 1 shreck and AT nades (or tracking). Also give incendiary nades to sturmpioneers. Volks have always been such a core issue.

Making this change would go a long way if we could get rid of the bastard frankenstein unit volks are currently.

And discourages shreck blobs because the unit isn't super cheap or as durable, and is locked out if going mechanized.
4 Dec 2015, 07:29 AM

:lolol:

Anyways, great patch. I totally disagree with every single point the OP has made. USF T3 hard counters OKW early mid game. OKW T4 is delayed now, it takes longer to tech than it used to.

SU can lockdown OKW from the get go. Brits might be a tad fucked though.

See kids? This is how you recognize fanboy :luvDerp:

5-6min Quad is so OP! Needs nerf right away!
5-6min Luchs is OK, just prepare for it and L2P :romeoMug:
4 Dec 2015, 07:30 AM

Permanently Banned

See kids? This is how you recognize fanboy :luvDerp:

5-6min Quad is so OP! Needs nerf right away!
5-6min Luchs is OK, just prepare for it and L2P :romeoMug:

I mean maybe soviets are screwed, but USF and brits have stuart and AEC that come at same time that win vs luchs.
4 Dec 2015, 07:32 AM

goliath is retarded beyond belief.

demo charges are cheesy and abusive, so what does relic do? add a cloaked mobile demo charge to the game.

great job guys. top fucking shelf.

+1.

Why not add wheels and cloak to all democharges additional to this.

Okw techp up prices should be heavily increased.
4 Dec 2015, 07:38 AM

Maybe you try to adapt and actually prepare for shock units before posting axis opieop threads? An overhaul of a faction means that some of your old strategies don't work any longer.

Well, nothing has changed much. OKW just became better in almost every aspect, except the suppression department.
Soviets still have to field their MG cheese while Volks kill them faster and throw more grenades now. The delay that is caused for soviet tech just became worse thanks to the starting manpower increase.
Brits became worse in pretty much everything.
USF has to fight better Volks and a P4 that comes before their 1st sherman while having terrible AT guns to counter an armored P4.
4 Dec 2015, 07:51 AM

As expected, 3x3 and 4x4 axis eat ally alive. And yes, the new OKW commander OP. Another one skillpane and this...faterland. Pure pay to win.
4 Dec 2015, 07:54 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 01:39 AMGdot
This blows (from a team games fanboi perspective)...

OKW a scaled resource income per game mode? (2s/3s/4s)
Rollback until patch thoroughly tested?
Help?

+1 resource income scale per mode would be good to sort times out.
4 Dec 2015, 08:01 AM

Well, nothing has changed much. OKW just became better in almost every aspect, except the suppression department.
Soviets still have to field their MG cheese while Volks kill them faster and throw more grenades now. The delay that is caused for soviet tech just became worse thanks to the starting manpower increase.
Brits became worse in pretty much everything.
USF has to fight better Volks and a P4 that comes before their 1st sherman while having terrible AT guns to counter an armored P4.

Aye. OKW is just too much at the moment. It wasn't so much of an "overhaul", but flat buffs pretty much.

And ignore Acht. I remember when he was nothing but a diehard Axis fanboy. Now he's a "strategist" because he got a few games as Allies under his belt.
4 Dec 2015, 08:03 AM
Donator 11

LOL the patch isn't even out for a full day... "The games broken guys!!1!"
4 Dec 2015, 08:04 AM
Patrion 14

PAGES (9)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 47
Korea, Republic Of 6
unknown 17

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %