2 Dec 2015, 20:14 PM
Donator 33

Voted for the rework.

>one model - 82HP
>same cloak as all other snipers

= no more unnecessary bleed
2 Dec 2015, 21:33 PM
Donator 33

I would buff the penal first. The sov sniper is still an excellent but the overall weakness of the building make it less attractive.

Penals only need a slight buff in the accuracy department, since even Rear Echelons will out DPS them when they reach VET 2 (5men) in the next patch, as for the Soviet sniper, i think its fine since i always hated the M3 + Soviet Sniper META from 2013 and the sniper lost its OP Sprint that was very unrealistic

(The only "buff" for the Sniper i could think of would be a VET 1 ability to increase its fire-rate for a few seconds but make it immobile when it gets activated, and a slight speed de-buff (exhaustion) after it wears off, or the player activates retreat, that way it could act as a "tactical" risk & reward ability)
3 Dec 2015, 06:56 AM

So, lets imagine that in 2016 penals will be buffed, will it be enough to make T1 competitive to T2, if other T1 units stays untouched. We will get infantry with better DPS than conscripts, but in same time we have a lot of doctrines with some kind of elite infantry or PPSH, do we really want to make penals cornerstone of T1 and how buffed should they be to compete with T2 units.
3 Dec 2015, 07:14 AM

Soviet Sniper has the fastest recloak of all Snipers since the Ost Sniper got nerfed.
3 Dec 2015, 07:21 AM

Soviet Sniper has the fastest recloak of all Snipers since the Ost Sniper got nerfed.

Recloak isn't problem, problem is decloaking time when you get out of cover. Personally I would gladly change one for another.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★