Login

russian armor

December Update

PAGES (10)down
4 Dec 2015, 06:32 AM

L2U piats?

Piats are awful vs light vehicles

only good vs slow targets(aka heavy tanks)

If you use attack ground, you can quite easily hit light vehicles.

Don't even need attack ground vs vehicles moving fairly slow either.
4 Dec 2015, 07:35 AM

AND WHERE IS KING TIGER NOW?!!!
4 Dec 2015, 08:36 AM
Donator 22

jump backJump back to quoted post4 Dec 2015, 07:35 AMSeven
AND WHERE IS KING TIGER NOW?!!!

get all three tiers. Choose a commander and you will see the Kingtiger call-in icon in the commander list.
4 Dec 2015, 14:40 PM

get all three tiers. Choose a commander and you will see the Kingtiger call-in icon in the commander list.

Wow. But why they have changed it - I mean why its necessary to move it from Main HQ to the Commander's menu?!
4 Dec 2015, 14:45 PM

I am not so sure about the JP(IV) in t4, will it fall back into the shadow's again?

Give it the Hull mg or a AT buff at least something to challenge the Panther on.

Phasing camo :foreveralone:
4 Dec 2015, 14:48 PM

Dullhan, where were you when people raged about 6min Quad with your L2P things like "you can field AT Guns or Mines etc"? :foreveralone:
4 Dec 2015, 14:54 PM

Dullhan, where were you when people raged about 6min Quad with your L2P things like "you can field AT Guns or Mines etc"? :foreveralone:

But then germans have snares and tellermines that one shot it.

Right now USA can defeat luchs well , soviets can fight off it until they get t70 and start fighting on own terms but brits have nothing. It does not hit mine and your done. YOu need 2 at guns. Even if he yolo rush AT gun it will take max 2 shots and then circlestarfe at gun to death , volks move in scavenge at gun , pios repair luchs and others gra cut off and then luch will baserape you or you will loose all map control because you need second at gun while he gets more squads.

Only reliable counter to luchs is right now doctrinal BoysAT infantry squad with snare or then piece of pudding officially called AC.

5 Dec 2015, 00:41 AM

But then germans have snares and tellermines that one shot it.

Right now USA can defeat luchs well , soviets can fight off it until they get t70 and start fighting on own terms but brits have nothing. It does not hit mine and your done. YOu need 2 at guns. Even if he yolo rush AT gun it will take max 2 shots and then circlestarfe at gun to death , volks move in scavenge at gun , pios repair luchs and others gra cut off and then luch will baserape you or you will loose all map control because you need second at gun while he gets more squads.

Only reliable counter to luchs is right now doctrinal BoysAT infantry squad with snare or then piece of pudding officially called AC.

what about USF? whats USF's counter for the luchs?
5 Dec 2015, 00:46 AM
Developer Relic Badge

Everything in the Captain tier but the Pack Howitzer. Bazookas on RE also work if you went LT.
5 Dec 2015, 00:51 AM

Everything in the Captain tier but the Pack Howitzer. Bazookas on RE also work if you went LT.

i usually rush m20 but given the buffs to OPW looks like im gonna have to change tactics now -_-
5 Dec 2015, 01:29 AM

My first game for the week and surprise surprise, it okw.
Chinese dude spamming/blobing schreck blob into panther.

Well done relic. So much improvement.

So much variety.

So much balance.

So interesting.

5 Dec 2015, 01:38 AM

Wow, so 10 pages of comments on this page, and I would venture to say at least 75% of which is negative comments.

For me, the bottom line is, I paid for this game, I don't really play any others, so I'm switching to OKW. I`m not a huge fan, I prefer Allies for sure, but I also want to win once in a while, not lose every. single. game.

No, I`m not a pro, not even close. I have a full-time job, and a family to support. I play for fun. Thus, all these people who are better players than me, saying ìt`s not that bad`, are either Axis fans, or have the skill to pull off a win.

Also, I only play large team games. Team games in which 7 of the last 7 games I played featured 3 or 4 OKW players. A sign of the times, obviously.

I know team games are always a crap shoot, but I would normally win at least 3 or 4 times out of 10. Now that`s not going to happen...and it`s not even close either.

So go ahead...lay it on me with the `L2P`, and all that other garbage....I`m switching to OKW, because hey, easy wins are fun, and games are about having fun.
5 Dec 2015, 01:43 AM

Boy I really really really like the OKW >:)
5 Dec 2015, 01:56 AM
Patrion 27

Don't be fooled by the hysterical forum warriors who only (barely) read through the patch notes and start posting about XY and Z are all OP and they are quitting COH2 for good.

So far this patch is quite good and the map tweaks are especially nice. It seems the more skilled team wins more often than they even used to but I need to play more than 16 or so matches to have a solid opinion.
5 Dec 2015, 02:11 AM

Don't be fooled by the hysterical forum warriors who only (barely) read through the patch notes and start posting about XY and Z are all OP and they are quitting COH2 for good.

So far this patch is quite good and the map tweaks are especially nice. It seems the more skilled team wins more often than they even used to but I need to play more than 16 or so matches to have a solid opinion.

I agree the map improvements are nice.

And i have only played one game so i have no idea on balance yet, but the fact that in my very first game i came up against a guy that just amoved 5 volk schreck squads around the map, and he had 8 squads in the end, leads me to think that this patch is not going to do ANYTHING to eradicate okw volk/schreck blob meta.

Sure people will play a variety of styles but many will continue to blob volks into panther which is very boring playstyle.

OKW will always be broken unless the schreck issue is resolved.

Could I have won my last game. Sure, I had bars, zooks and captain unlocked for at gun, but it was boring, mundane, repetitive and simply unrewarding so I just alt tabbed and just said f*** it.
5 Dec 2015, 08:27 AM

captain + stuart will come at same time as luchs and it hardcounters him.

Also okw will lack healing so you can outcome volks by rifles if you upgrade them with bar.
5 Dec 2015, 18:30 PM

Permanently Banned
A little question, i play with Royal Engineer Regiment and my UC Command Vehicle and use recon plane. The most fun that ability work, recon fly but he dont show the territory o_O. ts only my broken recon or not ? :foreveralone:
5 Dec 2015, 18:38 PM

worse patch ever released i m done gaming with allies for now
5 Dec 2015, 18:52 PM

Brits are essentially worthless in 2v2 at least. Guess I'll just sit it out until they fix it.

This patch should have been delayed.
PAGES (10)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Russian Federation 17
New Zealand 2
unknown 7
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W