Login

russian armor

OH really needs a nerf !!!

• This thread is locked
23 Nov 2015, 12:13 PM

I flagged OP's post for excessive trolling.
aaa
23 Nov 2015, 16:04 PM

If Grenspam is an issue, I suggest that you and anyone else facing this issue try to find videos of Cataclaw getting beat with his 5-gren opening in 2014 when he and Jesulin were considered the top 2 players. Try to apply lessons from that to the current patch.

Game changed a lot since that. There re changes that affects gren spam vs cons.

previously one could go 5 cons into t34. And there were no threat of build order lose. Skipping T1 t2 units ATG and grenades even. Now its impossible.

Right now I just dont see were is advantage that allow to win equal game. I have a weaker basic infantry and most expensive tech tree 800 210. If game goes long you cannot skip a single tier.
One needs T2 ATGs vs late tank and possible medium. One need T1 sniper in late cuz there is no way to play against his ATGs. T3 T4 are unskipable
OH tree is T1+T2. cost is very low

23 Nov 2015, 16:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Nov 2015, 16:04 PMaaa

previously one could go 5 cons into t34. And there were no threat of build order lose. Skipping T1 t2 units ATG and grenades even. Now its impossible.

Right now I just dont see were is advantage that allow to win equal game. I have a weaker basic infantry and most expensive tech tree 800 210. If game goes long you cannot skip a single tier.
One needs T2 ATGs vs late tank and possible medium. One need T1 sniper in late cuz there is no way to play against his ATGs. T3 T4 are unskipable

psst: katy works wonder against pak walls, why backtech lategame to snipers o.O
aaa
23 Nov 2015, 16:48 PM

1. right now I m only capable of wining against idiots, 2v4 heroes etc. If oh or okw player have a basic knowledge of what what to do when I will be playing from behind right from the start whole game and eventualy lose.

2. right now aprox. 90% of existing soviet commanders are not viable. 80% of those are total garbage. And... they wanna make few more to sell. lol.
They just dont care about existing ones
23 Nov 2015, 17:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Nov 2015, 16:04 PMaaa

Vet 3 overhaul gave Conscripts a significant boost again Grens meanwhile Grens have had no buffs - if anything changes have been in Soviet's favor. They have also had other buffs like PPSH buff (which is still pretty meh, but at least it doesn't outright suck anymore).

Soviet T3 still comes out faster than OH T3 in most evenly matched games and if you argue that OH doesn't need T3 and is thus cheaper then that means you are failing to exploit the OH's player's lack of medium armor. At most the Axis player will have only 1 Tiger rather late in the game. A single mine or AT grenade can quickly eliminate that threat.

Mortars still counter ATGs fine either to smoke them to allow flanking or just bombard. Flares at Vet 1 are very useful for this as well.

Finally, OH win rates in 1v1 and 2v2 have been down in recent history... so I really fail to see how you can justify OH being nerfed.
23 Nov 2015, 19:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Nov 2015, 16:48 PMaaa
1. right now I m only capable of wining against idiots, 2v4 heroes etc. If oh or okw player have a basic knowledge of what what to do when I will be playing from behind right from the start whole game and eventualy lose.

2. right now aprox. 90% of existing soviet commanders are not viable. 80% of those are total garbage. And... they wanna make few more to sell. lol.
They just dont care about existing ones

I´m guite sure you can play Ostheer as much as you want and i will still crush you with my soviet play. And then there shall be a peace.
23 Nov 2015, 21:54 PM
Donator 11

Have you tried flanking?
aaa
24 Nov 2015, 03:39 AM

I´m guite sure you can play Ostheer as much as you want and i will still crush you with my soviet play. And then there shall be a peace.

i dont play oh cuz i dont want to learn another oh-like faction brits. That get all mad stuff from OH and OKW.

you mix 2 different things skill of a player and faction strengh. Strong man with bare hands can kill weak man with knife.
I play for fun and I dont what to struggle to beat noobs with knifes with bare ass.
24 Nov 2015, 06:03 AM

Ahhh, I haven't seen a good aaa thread in a while. It always makes me feel warm and fuzzy to know I'm not the craziest person on these forums. That title belongs to aaa.
24 Nov 2015, 07:40 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Nov 2015, 03:39 AMaaa

i dont play oh cuz i dont want to learn another oh-like faction brits. That get all mad stuff from OH and OKW.

you mix 2 different things skill of a player and faction strengh. Strong man with bare hands can kill weak man with knife.
I play for fun and I dont what to struggle to beat noobs with knifes with bare ass.

But like cry like for 100.

Really man if you play for fun continue to play and dont make threads about nothing at all.

Ostheer is strong faction but grenspam is not their streng. Ther strengs are combined arms whitch include good tank , mines , mg , at gun (stun) , and best sniper in game with much better ability that soviet sprint was.
24 Nov 2015, 07:41 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post24 Nov 2015, 03:39 AMaaa

Use your hands then.
24 Nov 2015, 09:07 AM

What a bullshit thread, no intention but trolling -> Closed.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★