Login

russian armor

OH really needs a nerf !!!

• This thread is locked
aaa
22 Nov 2015, 09:23 AM

MASS GRENS play.
3or4 (latter 5) grens - 1to2 ATG opening - into callins (if sniper then 222 after grens) is imposible to counter on most maps.
They get lmg fast and with that they win absolutely every engagement. Plus with starting MP buff they have minimum 1 more squad of grens (if you open with T1 ot T2).

I remember playing against mass grens before 222 anti-sniper buff - there was only 1 way to play - double sniper from the start to bleed him a lot before lmg upgrades . When they get lmg it becomes extremely difficult cuz lmg grens wipe sniper in 1 second at long range.

Right now am sure there is no way to play vs gren spam on open maps. The key here is to have only grens. If some noob decide to get some other T1 stuff - then he wont have that mobile army TO BLOB And will have some problem vs t70.
I only see 2 options how to not to lose the opening vs mass grens. None of them works

1. Light vehicle rush is absolutely not a threat to mass grens opening. Cuz if you rush for it you would spend a lot on tech and T70 itself while he will spend only on cheaper T2 so you would be outnumbered like 6 to 4 units. Every upgraded one of which are stronger that yours.

2. Try to not to let him overwhelm by doing the same so spam basic infantry. Its more realistic - but OH starting MP buff so it will be 5 grens vs 4 cons. Grens get lmg latter. Cons get nothing to fight lmg grens.

////////////////////////////////////////
OH T3 T4 cost increase was fail overall. It didnt achive its purpose. OH acttualy dont have to save up to get strong units.

They get a lot of T1 units starting with mass grens and ATG. Latter adding sniper and wait for Tiger with stuka air support.

Guards into T3485 callins was removed from the game. But mass grens into tiger is still in game. FTW???
Guards are a lot more expensive than grens 162MP vs 120 of reinforce cost.
PLz fix it dont let OH play without teching.

And if lmg grens are vastly superiot at long range then cons must be like riflemen - kill grens in a blink of an eye at medium range.

22 Nov 2015, 09:38 AM

Just like soviets go con or maxim spam into multiple zis guns into is2 or kv8.

It goes both ways champ
Phy
22 Nov 2015, 09:47 AM

The only units that should be toned down in OST side, imo, are Panzerwerfer -or buff Kat to compensate, but I'm not a fan of instawipes on retreat- and sniper -sometimes its ridicolous the amount of damage which can take from small arms fire-.
Skillplanes also need a nerf. They should shoot only to tanks not infantry. (but already in the patchnotes so fine)
But in any case I see an overall nerf to the faction. Meta is the meta, deal with it.

Justmy2cents.
22 Nov 2015, 10:04 AM

Your thread making ability needs a nerf.
22 Nov 2015, 10:25 AM

I feel your pain brozzer
Efer so much rapes by wermaht op greens
There op nades op lmgs op armore

Wermaht greens need a nerf or alllice need a buf

Vs a good wermaht player its impusbel to win

And now aixe get a buf again wtf !!!

22 Nov 2015, 10:30 AM

You can place mines and demos whitch will decrease his number of grens.

Quad can completely shut down grenspam as long as he dont get at gun.

And if he get at gun , he need to pay 320 + 300 manpower and you will still have edge where at gun is not.

Or try to kite them with t70 , it love grens more that anything else.

Or try maxim spam agains blobers
22 Nov 2015, 10:37 AM
Developer Relic Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Nov 2015, 09:23 AMaaa

PLz fix it dont let OH play without teching. And if lmg grens are vastly superiot at long range then cons must be like riflemen - kill grens in a blink of an eye at medium range.

Sure, let's also make Conscripts cost around 300mp so you'll get better soldiers, but even less units :D
22 Nov 2015, 10:40 AM

Im sorry but im afraid this is a l2p issue
22 Nov 2015, 11:12 AM

I am sorry but belive me he plays vs players his skill there is no l2p issue there . thets just cos wermaht is stronger and ez to play on mid ranks
22 Nov 2015, 11:19 AM

You can see his rank he played OH
He played both sides

I played both too siddes and allice troops like conscripts feel weak
22 Nov 2015, 11:43 AM

y nurf nazis, to stronk evrtim i play ost its ez win vesus top10 playas
22 Nov 2015, 12:03 PM

I think, aaa, you and I need to sit down and have a nice little chat about your thread making abilities with a cup of tea. Sound good?
22 Nov 2015, 12:14 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post22 Nov 2015, 11:19 AMbicho1

You can see his rank he played OH
He played both sides

I played both too siddes and allice troops like conscripts feel weak

Vet 3 cons are monsters.
23 Nov 2015, 06:02 AM

Vet 3 cons are monsters.

Same with vet 3greens with lmgs :O
23 Nov 2015, 06:14 AM

23 Nov 2015, 06:17 AM
Senior Editor Badge

I think Soviets and Ostheer are the most balanced factions in a 1v1 right now. Both factions have various builds that can be countered well from each side. It's also map dependent (urban maps are death traps for ostheer).

I think it's also important to note that players at different skill ranges have different tactics/struggles.

For example, in coh1, I was level 4 with PE. Then I discovered complexity and gamereplays and got up to level 10 (which is still pretty bad, mind you). But the struggles I faced between that gap was astounding.
In coh2, we see some threads asking for help against blobs (although Price has good micro so he can blob at his high rank :p ) and I often note that those players are at a lower rank.

At the extremely top tier, we see people struggle against DevM's superior sniper micro. And God damn is he fucking good.

Anyway, I don't mean to insinuate that OP is a poorly skilled player; frankly, I don't care what his rank is and I haven't looked at his playercard and I don't intend to. If Grenspam is an issue, I suggest that you and anyone else facing this issue try to find videos of Cataclaw getting beat with his 5-gren opening in 2014 when he and Jesulin were considered the top 2 players. Try to apply lessons from that to the current patch.
23 Nov 2015, 07:39 AM

>Balance issue
>Rank 350 or worse

Choose one
23 Nov 2015, 10:21 AM

Wow those OP grens. Lelic, do something about them asap pls! They are so good and durable, OH has tons of grenadiers in lategame, they can take on every single allied infantry and win!!
23 Nov 2015, 10:31 AM

23 Nov 2015, 10:48 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post23 Nov 2015, 10:21 AMJohnnyB
Wow those OP grens. Lelic, do something about them asap pls! They are so good and durable, OH has tons of grenadiers in lategame, they can take on every single allied infantry and win!!

Dear OP

play Ost in 1v1

post again

http://coh2chart.com/

7% is realy big inballance (OH vs USF in 1v1).

Pls stop with axis and allied whine. Now is game almost ballanced. Enjoy it until next patch.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★