Login

russian armor

Soviet Industry fuel drop will be like Lend Lease drop?

19 Nov 2015, 03:52 AM

Does anyone know if the supply plane will fly over from the enemy side of the map? If so, it will get shot down half the time just like lend lease

Luftwaffe Air Support drops its resources safely, with a minimap alert letting the enemy know its happening

It makes sense for lend lease, since Allies would have to fly over from the west to drop shit for soviets. I'm hoping it works like Luftwaffe and not Shit Lease :3
19 Nov 2015, 04:00 AM

Just played a game and it works like Shit Lease =/ plus vehicles still take a while to build and KV2 is still the same shitty blind tank kudos lelic
19 Nov 2015, 05:23 AM

I find that Ostwinds are the only reliable plane shooting down Axis option. The flak from OKW has gotten several plane shooting nerfs.
19 Nov 2015, 05:47 AM
Patrion 28

if it's the same shit ability as lend lease then it'll still be shit but the doctrine will be much more viable overall, particularly the kv-2.
20 Nov 2015, 04:12 AM

I'm hoping someone at Relic checks out this thread. Lend Lease drop really sucks because of how often it dies. I would really like it to be a copy/past of Luftwaffe Supply drop :(
20 Nov 2015, 05:08 AM
Donator 33

That or make Luftwaffe fly over Allied bases to return the favour after the first drop, being that allies have no tech/base structures that would shoot it not sure why it's an issue to not have it like lend lease.

It's a mod after all why not trial luft drops like that and get feedback, would be a unanimous community voice on both abilities aswell of they did that instead of the ussual he said she said. Cold hard facts are nice.
20 Nov 2015, 05:16 AM

Soviet Industry replaced with Lend Lease drop is huge nerf to the doctrine.
1. Planes can be shot down by AA
1.1 Kamikaze planes fall on your side of the map
2. Now it's munition starving doctrine
3. No quick building
20 Nov 2015, 16:29 PM

I'm going to play lend lease today with my buddies in 4v4. I'll try to drop it on the farthest left/right side (whichever doesnt have an OKW base) and tally up how many times it succeeds

I predict about a 50% successful drop rate
Phy
20 Nov 2015, 16:52 PM

Forums flooded with good ideas to improve soviet industry but relics does his ''own'' idea which is totally crap.
20 Nov 2015, 17:29 PM

At the risk of harping on this topic, which is being covered in multiple threads, Lend/Lease drop needs to be brought in line with German drop. Currently German drop is outright better in every regard (you can pick the type of thing you want, can't be shot down, more resources per unit use) except it takes longer (although this can be mitigated by just allowing boxes to drop and then picking them up latter.
20 Nov 2015, 22:11 PM

Lend lease fuel drop is currently just a waste of munitions. OKW flak defenses and Flak HQ are going to be in every game so surely they should not be able to hit it?

Flak HT? I've no problem if that shoots it down as they have purpose built it, not received it for simply teching.
20 Nov 2015, 22:16 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Nov 2015, 22:11 PMGrim
Lend lease fuel drop is currently just a waste of munitions. OKW flak defenses and Flak HQ are going to be in every game so surely they should not be able to hit it?

Relic being relic :snfPeter:

Do you want to use this RNG ability that have most crappy conversion rate based on RNG?

Well too bad for you, you can't, because your opponent simply teched :snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter:
20 Nov 2015, 22:18 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Nov 2015, 22:16 PMKatitof

Relic being relic :snfPeter:

Do you want to use this RNG ability that have most crappy conversion rate based on RNG?

Well too bad for you, you can't, because your opponent simply teched :snfPeter::snfPeter::snfPeter:

I always thought the flak HQ gun should either a) cost something b)have a fixed arc that you have to manually traverse, thus rewarding flanking etc.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight