Login

russian armor

UKF will be hopeless with the new patch

PAGES (7)down
19 Nov 2015, 08:17 AM

RIP British. The tea was good while it lasted..
19 Nov 2015, 09:26 AM

I just did some testing.

Volks vs Sections balance is out of control:

No cover, yellow cover:

Volks win always against sections, all ranges.

Green cover vs Green cover.

Volks win on close range. Sections are on par at mid/long (RNG fest).

It's all against 4 men sections, since I'm mainly concerned about early game.

The problem is, that you can easily push sections around in early game thanks to the new Kübel. Means good players won't allow green cover for sections.

My suggestion:

Revert section changes, reduce their received acc with vet a bit so they don't enter the matrix with vet.

19 Nov 2015, 10:04 AM
Benefactor 115

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Nov 2015, 02:19 AMRollo
Lol rip Anvil, pointless nerfs for zero reason
Well considering it has that awesome arty barrage as well as the Churchill and heavy engineer upgrade which is god luck when used right

70 muni to make your engineers slow as fuck

2 armor making them the same as shocks and kick ass LMGs...while still having 2 weapon slots

IS nerfs so now brits have zero effective infantry (280mp tommies getting eaten by Ostruppen and volks)
Well IS got a damage per shot reduction but a ROF increase, also imo they outperform volks and grens easily..

Churchill now costs pretty much the same as a tiger
640 Manpower, 230 fuel for a tiger, Churchill 540/180, 50 fuel difference 60 manpower, so I wouldn't call them the same, also consider you can have more then 1 Churchill on the field at once,
6 pounder the same price as a pak but with worse vet

6 pounder has better ROF I believe and has increased accuracy against vehicles, don't forgot the Zis has the same price so your point?

Base howitzers still a joke

Against OKW and turtled opponents not really.

Try using Base arty and you will know how crap it is, it cannot even hit OKW truck.
IS does not have a ROF increase, their out of cover debuff is less than before, their in cover performance is worse than before so overall a nerf because nobody use IS out cover.
Churchill + Anvil cost equal Tiger. More than 1 Churchill is a pipe dream in 1v1.
70 muni for heavy engineer is too much, the cost should be reduced consider how late it is. Reduced movement speed is a very big nerf for engineer, they are much more vulnerable to rifle nade and volk can still run up and throw flame nade to their face. Not to mention tank crush.

Overall Brit got nerfed hard and Relic still have not fixed Brit problem with garrisoned building. Indirect fire currently is bugged against building and anybody suggests Wasp is smoking weed consider how fragile the Bren is.

Infantry Section reload penalty reduced from 1.5 to 1.4
Infantry Section cooldown penalty reduced from 1.3 to 1.2
Infantry Section damage reduced from 16 to 14
Infantry Section target size increased from 0.8 to 0.9
Infantry Section Veterancy 3 accuracy bonus reduced from 1.4 to 1.2
Boys AT Rfile accuracy Increased from 0.035/0.048/0.063 to 0.253/0.574/0.69
Boys AT Rifle damage reduced from 40 to 27
Boys AT Rifle now has bonus 13 damage against vehicles

So rate of fire buff, please actually read patch notes or watch A_E video as he goes through the patch notes. Personally 70 muni as Brits for heavy infantry I personally think is fine, I find that Brits also have alot of muni income.
19 Nov 2015, 10:09 AM

haha brits finally get RECKED. screw this faction # YES
19 Nov 2015, 10:14 AM

Well considering it has that awesome arty barrage as well as the Churchill and heavy engineer upgrade which is god luck when used right

2 armor making them the same as shocks and kick ass LMGs...while still having 2 weapon slots

IS nerfs so now brits have zero effective infantry (280mp tommies getting eaten by Ostruppen and volks)
Well IS got a damage per shot reduction but a ROF increase, also imo they outperform volks and grens easily..

640 Manpower, 230 fuel for a tiger, Churchill 540/180, 50 fuel difference 60 manpower, so I wouldn't call them the same, also consider you can have more then 1 Churchill on the field at once,

6 pounder has better ROF I believe and has increased accuracy against vehicles, don't forgot the Zis has the same price so your point?

Try using Base arty and you will know how crap it is, it cannot even hit OKW truck.
IS does not have a ROF increase, their out of cover debuff is less than before, their in cover performance is worse than before so overall a nerf because nobody use IS out cover.
Churchill + Anvil cost equal Tiger. More than 1 Churchill is a pipe dream in 1v1.
70 muni for heavy engineer is too much, the cost should be reduced consider how late it is. Reduced movement speed is a very big nerf for engineer, they are much more vulnerable to rifle nade and volk can still run up and throw flame nade to their face. Not to mention tank crush.

Overall Brit got nerfed hard and Relic still have not fixed Brit problem with garrisoned building. Indirect fire currently is bugged against building and anybody suggests Wasp is smoking weed consider how fragile the Bren is.

Infantry Section reload penalty reduced from 1.5 to 1.4
Infantry Section cooldown penalty reduced from 1.3 to 1.2
Infantry Section damage reduced from 16 to 14
Infantry Section target size increased from 0.8 to 0.9
Infantry Section Veterancy 3 accuracy bonus reduced from 1.4 to 1.2
Boys AT Rfile accuracy Increased from 0.035/0.048/0.063 to 0.253/0.574/0.69
Boys AT Rifle damage reduced from 40 to 27
Boys AT Rifle now has bonus 13 damage against vehicles

So rate of fire buff, please actually read patch notes or watch A_E video as he goes through the patch notes. Personally 70 muni as Brits for heavy infantry I personally think is fine, I find that Brits also have alot of muni income.

Dude they only reduced the out of cover penalty, as I said before in cover performance is worse than before. Nerf is nerf, there's no way around it.
19 Nov 2015, 10:18 AM

Dude they only reduced the out of cover penalty, as I said before in cover performance is worse than before. Nerf is nerf, there's no way around it.

Damage from 16 to 14 is HUGE and it applies regardless of cover.
This change alone butchers IS as they were always shit from close range and now they are shit at all ranges.

Tommies having less damage then grens is pure insanity on the balance part.
19 Nov 2015, 10:19 AM

Thanks relic for bufing industry/kv2.

But i dont get if this is a test patch why dont u test buffing things that really need to be buffed like regular t34...

I like the overhaul on some comanders keep that work, like siberian said 98% of comanders are useless.

Do not forget ingame ladders and optimization please.

Thanks relic.
19 Nov 2015, 10:20 AM

Well considering it has that awesome arty barrage as well as the Churchill and heavy engineer upgrade which is god luck when used right the arty barrage isn't awesome, it just makes the arty flares do something. anvil was on par with hammer before the patch, now it is just bad.

2 armor making them the same as shocks and kick ass LMGs...while still having 2 weapon slots wiped due to nades and explosions constantly. the nerf made sapper spam useless which is ok, but the upgrade overall is not worth it anymore.

Well IS got a damage per shot reduction but a ROF increase, also imo they outperform volks and grens easily.. the ROF increase is very little due to winddown being a primary component of infantry section time between shots. they lose to volks and lmg grens now.

640 Manpower, 230 fuel for a tiger, Churchill 540/180, 50 fuel difference 60 manpower, so I wouldn't call them the same, also consider you can have more then 1 Churchill on the field at once, it now has a comet-like cost, and i'd rather have a comet than a churchill, especially with avil nerfs

6 pounder has better ROF I believe and has increased accuracy against vehicles, don't forgot the Zis has the same price so your point? 6pounder is a direct clone of pak40 (same rof, same accuracy) without the stun shot.

Against OKW and turtled opponents not really. sure, try crawling up to a schwerer hq penal-style and see that the arty does 1/3 of satchel damage

Brits still have no AT snare '
AT squad, and this is faction designed for early game. it'd be cool if ostheer had to pick the same doctrine over and over again just to hold its own against light vehicles

Boys AT rifle nerf
Brought inline with PTRS agree

No buff to the PIAT
Not needed agree

IS still drop brens like pinatas
Same percentage as every other weapon in game, just more weapons on a squad higher chance to drop. when IS reach vet 3 they get 2 scoped rifles and that causes them to drop weapons at an alarming rate.

Commandos still cost 500mp
350 actually he's talking about the commando doctrine, and 350 mp is fine because of the initial glider cost of 540 mp

Emplacements still suck
Actually still pretty beastly, just need to position them right agree except on 17pounder. that just has too little hp.

Brits still have no indirect fire or building clearanc
Mortar pit, Bofors indirect fire ability, wasp, croc having to build a bofors/mortar pit near every building on the map (since wasp dies to 2 incendiary round bursts/2 fausts) is not exactly balanced
19 Nov 2015, 10:26 AM

Heavy engineer is probably overpriced, but it's meant to be used with an emplacement heavy strategy where you use a forward assembly.

IS are still fine.

Churchill brought more in line with the cost of a Comet.

Brit sniper is the AT snare. Been made a vet ability because people whined they couldn't rush him with a 222 blindly. He also lost his passive engine damage so, enjoy I guess.

Base howie barrage clears buildings pretty good, as do grenades, flame wasp, sniper, mortar pit, bofors barrage.... etc
19 Nov 2015, 10:44 AM

Base howie barrage clears buildings pretty good, as do grenades, flame wasp, sniper, mortar pit, bofors barrage.... etc

Is that with Anvil or without because I remember base arty sucks ball, I only use those to buy time before enemy cap VP.
19 Nov 2015, 11:04 AM

If the churchill is going to cost 540 mp 180 fuel, then its armor need a boost.
19 Nov 2015, 11:04 AM

Sorry but the brits need these nerfs. They need to be in line with other factions. I don't know what pop the 6 pounder costs now, if it is 7, it still needs nerf. 9 is fine.
19 Nov 2015, 11:10 AM

It has 1400 HP which is the most in the whole game. HP is always more important than armor. If they buff the front armor, then nerf the huge healthpool to 1280 first.

The Churchill has no number limit and can be spam. So 180 fuel is fine.
19 Nov 2015, 11:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Nov 2015, 11:10 AMatouba

It has 1400 HP which is the most in the whole game. HP is always more important than armor. If they buff the front armor, then nerf the huge healthpool to 1280 first.

The Churchill has no number limit and can be spam. So 180 fuel is fine.

your matches as Axis nearly 90:1 against Playing as allied..... your BIAS is way too stronk

19 Nov 2015, 11:27 AM

if Churchill is going to get 180 fuel, it needs whether the 1600HP or 280 armor back, does this composite nerf to UKF even necessary?

And why the hell OKW gets all the love for tier changes, meanwhile the most gimped designed fation AKA soviet got no love? Becuase they are on the other side of the iron curtain during the cold war ?
19 Nov 2015, 11:56 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Nov 2015, 11:25 AMUGBEAR

your matches as Axis nearly 90:1 against Playing as allied..... your BIAS is way too stronk

No I'm not. I play a lot as SU or UKF when we play arranged team games. I just don't play random ranked games as Allies.

I'm sorry the fact that the brits has so many OP things after release is very clear. It's time to bring it in line with other factions.
19 Nov 2015, 12:01 PM

I just did some testing.

Volks vs Sections balance is out of control:

No cover, yellow cover:

Volks win always against sections, all ranges.

Gren cover vs Gren cover.

Volks win on close range. Sections are on par at mid/long (RNG fest).

It's all against 4 men sections, since I'm mainly concerned about early game.

The problem is, that you can easily push sections around in early game thanks to the new Kübel. Means good players won't allow green cover for sections.

My suggestion:

Revert section changes, reduce their received acc with vet a bit so they don't enter the matrix with vet.

exactly, it seems many people here havent't even done any testing.
19 Nov 2015, 12:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Nov 2015, 11:56 AMatouba

No I'm not. I play a lot as SU or UKF when we play arranged team games. I just don't play random ranked games as Allies.

I'm sorry the fact that the brits has so many OP things after release is very clear. It's time to bring it in line with other factions.

What are you talking about, you can see from your playercard you barely play Allies. It's about bringing it in line and also not butchering the faction, because all that means is down the line it will get more buffs and be OP again. You know Relic. Now's the time to test the mod and not be a biased idiot.
19 Nov 2015, 12:04 PM

It had 1600 and 280 in alpha as well as this price tag, NO ONE EVER got it over the comet, because it was useless and cost ineffective.

I really don't see how hp and armor nerfed churchill at this price is going to be used by anyone sane.
19 Nov 2015, 12:38 PM

Brits still have no AT snare '
AT squad, and this is faction designed for early game.

Commandos still cost 500mp
350 actually

Emplacements still suck
Actually still pretty beastly, just need to position them right

Brits still have no indirect fire or building clearanc
Mortar pit, Bofors indirect fire ability, wasp, croc

heavy sapper might be immune to small arms, but the lost of speed is critical. it make them vulnerable to mg, artillery, tank crush, etc. You also lose the ability to soft retreat. It's a very big combat nerf. it should really be 30 mu max.

new volks easily trash the new tommies for cost. The lee enfield's rof out of cover was increased slightly but the lost of 2 damage easily override that small amount of buff. There's also the lost of received accuracy bonus as well. going from .80 to .90 is pretty huge.

6 pounder have the same rof as the pak40.

an artillery attack that require you to get within 20 range of an enemy hardly count as artillery. It is also so painfully obvious and slow that any player can easily move out of the way. Even against the OKW the shell do too little damage to be useful. You're just draining munition and MP in an attempt to use it.

AT squad is dlc

Commandos cost 500 mp to call in, even if their reinforcement price is 35mp. The 150 mp for the glider is way too much. The call in price should really be 410mp

Static emplacement doesn't fit coh. Trying to build a mortar or bofor anywhere near the enemy front is going to get the emplacement focused down pretty quickly. Wasp are fragile while the croc is DLC.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight