Login

russian armor

UKF will be hopeless with the new patch

PAGES (7)down
19 Nov 2015, 02:19 AM

Lol rip Anvil, pointless nerfs for zero reason

70 muni to make your engineers slow as fuck :snfPeter:

IS nerfs so now brits have zero effective infantry (280mp tommies getting eaten by Ostruppen and volks) :snfPeter:

Churchill now costs pretty much the same as a tiger :snfPeter:

6 pounder the same price as a pak but with worse vet :snfPeter:

Base howitzers still a joke :snfPeter:

Brits still have no AT snare :snfPeter:

Boys AT rifle nerf :snfPeter:

No buff to the PIAT :snfPeter:

IS still drop brens like pinatas :snfPeter:

Commandos still cost 500mp :snfPeter:

Emplacements still suck :snfPeter:

AEC tech and unit costs still overpriced :snfPeter:

AEC snare and Comet WP rounds still fail to work 8x/10 :snfPeter:

Brits still have no indirect fire or building clearance :snfPeter:

Sexton still useless :snfPeter:

Literally RIP in peace brits, UKF will become the budlight of CoH factions

See below for an accurate representation of brits post patch
19 Nov 2015, 02:25 AM

I go to sleep, i wish you a good night :wave:
19 Nov 2015, 02:29 AM

The only glimmer of hope left is the fact that its a balance preview, which means it's unlikely that all of these changes will remain exactly the same as they are now. There were a few changes in the last balance preview that were altered when the actual patch was dropped.
19 Nov 2015, 02:32 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Nov 2015, 02:19 AMRollo

70 muni to make your engineers slow as fuck :snfPeter:

IS nerfs so now brits have zero effective infantry (280mp tommies getting eaten by Ostruppen and volks) :snfPeter:

Churchill now costs pretty much the same as a tiger :snfPeter:

6 pounder the same price as a pak but with worse vet :snfPeter:

Base howitzers still a joke :snfPeter:

Brits still have no AT snare :snfPeter:

Boys AT rifle nerf :snfPeter:

No buff to the PIAT :snfPeter:

IS still drop brens like pinatas :snfPeter:

Commandos still cost 500mp :snfPeter:

Brits still have no indirect fire or building clearance :snfPeter:

Don't forget the now useless UKF sniper which is as good as dead as soon as any light vehicle is fielded since the chances of it being vet 1 to be able to snare these vehicles which can easily circle an AT gun is absolutely zero.
19 Nov 2015, 02:32 AM

Please don't overnerf brits relic.
You know I agree with half of the points. But I won't further elaborate because your signature sickens me.
19 Nov 2015, 02:38 AM

The Boys AT rifle was actually buffed to be able to hit infantry, although your other points are accurate. I guess Brits will have to get out an at gun fast to deal with scout cars now.
19 Nov 2015, 02:54 AM
Benefactor 115

Well considering it has that awesome arty barrage as well as the Churchill and heavy engineer upgrade which is god luck when used right

70 muni to make your engineers slow as fuck

2 armor making them the same as shocks and kick ass LMGs...while still having 2 weapon slots

IS nerfs so now brits have zero effective infantry (280mp tommies getting eaten by Ostruppen and volks)
Well IS got a damage per shot reduction but a ROF increase, also imo they outperform volks and grens easily..

Churchill now costs pretty much the same as a tiger
640 Manpower, 230 fuel for a tiger, Churchill 540/180, 50 fuel difference 60 manpower, so I wouldn't call them the same, also consider you can have more then 1 Churchill on the field at once,

6 pounder the same price as a pak but with worse vet

6 pounder has better ROF I believe and has increased accuracy against vehicles, don't forgot the Zis has the same price so your point?

Base howitzers still a joke

Against OKW and turtled opponents not really.

Brits still have no AT snare '
AT squad, and this is faction designed for early game.

Boys AT rifle nerf
Brought inline with PTRS

No buff to the PIAT
Not needed

IS still drop brens like pinatas
Same percentage as every other weapon in game, just more weapons on a squad higher chance to drop.

Commandos still cost 500mp
350 actually

Emplacements still suck
Actually still pretty beastly, just need to position them right

Brits still have no indirect fire or building clearanc
Mortar pit, Bofors indirect fire ability, wasp, croc

Learn to play
19 Nov 2015, 03:03 AM

No more ez wins?
19 Nov 2015, 03:27 AM

180 fuel churchill is pointless. It was the reason why it was lowered to begin with. You can simply get a Comet which has slightly less durability, but is fast as hell and actually has firepower - but not even that:

Choose Vanguard and use the Croc and use Hammer Comets. You have the best of both worlds, and Churchill VII is only particularly better by having a main gun that does 80 more damage. Hah.

Also, laughably bad artillery regiment and ridiculously bad 25 pounder artillery - cant even hit set up OKW trucks... Not worth paying huge muni taxes and jeopardizing manpower to make anvil half work.

Gammon bombs cost a bit too much...

Cromwell and Comet smoke rounds like to not work in combat; as well as comet grenade and phosphorus rounds (which can be nerfed to compensate in term for becoming being reliable)

No snare is on the level of OKW (well both brits and okw do have mines for engine damage) but at least OKW has schrecks that reliably kill vehicles...

Emplacements are a thing that need to be removed, and AEC is sad to use once enemy light vehicles are dead... Must have "sell unnecessary ordinance" button for it as its pretty useless for anything afterwards.

Just a ton of pet peeves that ruin the faction. I try not to use the broken features. Even if the faction works, i hate the acceptance of ignoring the factors that are simply garbage.

As for Heavy engineers - never really used them for combat. RE's are great, but so is investing in a more proper fighting force. As for now paying for a downgrade in movement speed... Just remove the advantages. They are only supposed to be heavy engineers for increased repair speed, imo. To help repair croc and comets (well, friendly comets and other tanks) faster like sturmpio mine detector also helps heal their heavy vehicles faster.

Also, comet, firefly, and 17 pounder emplacement still cannot target ground and hit stuff in smoke/fow because a fancy projectile means that of course, no actual projectile. :/
19 Nov 2015, 03:29 AM

Well considering it has that awesome arty barrage as well as the Churchill and heavy engineer upgrade which is god luck when used right

2 armor making them the same as shocks and kick ass LMGs...while still having 2 weapon slots

IS nerfs so now brits have zero effective infantry (280mp tommies getting eaten by Ostruppen and volks)
Well IS got a damage per shot reduction but a ROF increase, also imo they outperform volks and grens easily..

640 Manpower, 230 fuel for a tiger, Churchill 540/180, 50 fuel difference 60 manpower, so I wouldn't call them the same, also consider you can have more then 1 Churchill on the field at once,

6 pounder has better ROF I believe and has increased accuracy against vehicles, don't forgot the Zis has the same price so your point?

Brits still have no AT snare '
AT squad, and this is faction designed for early game.

Boys AT rifle nerf
Brought inline with PTRS

No buff to the PIAT
Not needed

IS still drop brens like pinatas
Same percentage as every other weapon in game, just more weapons on a squad higher chance to drop.

Commandos still cost 500mp
350 actually

Emplacements still suck
Actually still pretty beastly, just need to position them right

Brits still have no indirect fire or building clearanc
Mortar pit, Bofors indirect fire ability, wasp, croc

Learn to play

lol +1. Finally some sensible post after a while
19 Nov 2015, 03:47 AM

-trimmed-

I've played a few game as british and verus british, and I can't really say much about the nerf to anvil or churchill.

That's because they never last that long. The volks and storms are outright kicking their ass.
19 Nov 2015, 04:14 AM
Benefactor 355

So many UKF pros gonna get rekt hard #MVGame
19 Nov 2015, 04:24 AM
Patrion 14

I've played a few game as british and verus british, and I can't really say much about the nerf to anvil or churchill.

That's because they never last that long. The volks and storms are outright kicking their ass.

Are storms good now or something? Because I didn't see anything about them changed other than being in elite troops.
19 Nov 2015, 04:26 AM

Are storms good now or something? Because I didn't see anything about them changed other than being in elite troops.

I mean the sturmpio.
19 Nov 2015, 04:30 AM
Patrion 14

I mean the sturmpio.

I saw storms and I was immediately thinking stormtroopers from the long lost encirclement commander :snfPeter:
19 Nov 2015, 05:05 AM

19 Nov 2015, 05:20 AM

So... What's the purpose of this topic? Just saying "UKF NERFED HARD, I'M SAD"?
OP, suggest something plz.
19 Nov 2015, 05:25 AM
Patrion 28

tl;dr: stop making "the world is ending" theorcraft threads about upcoming patches when the patch is upcoming and you have no idea what you're talking about.
19 Nov 2015, 08:00 AM

Try using Base arty and you will know how crap it is, it cannot even hit OKW truck.
IS does not have a ROF increase, their out of cover debuff is less than before, their in cover performance is worse than before so overall a nerf because nobody use IS out cover.
Churchill + Anvil cost equal Tiger. More than 1 Churchill is a pipe dream in 1v1.
70 muni for heavy engineer is too much, the cost should be reduced consider how late it is. Reduced movement speed is a very big nerf for engineer, they are much more vulnerable to rifle nade and volk can still run up and throw flame nade to their face. Not to mention tank crush.

Overall Brit got nerfed hard and Relic still have not fixed Brit problem with garrisoned building. Indirect fire currently is bugged against building and anybody suggests Wasp is smoking weed consider how fragile the Bren is.
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS