Login

russian armor

Balance Preview Patchnotes

PAGES (58)down
28 Nov 2015, 20:01 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Nov 2015, 18:07 PMF1sh

Because Maxim already has horrible pathfinding.. Sometimes when you tell it to set up, it goes in a circle before it sets up. And if the guy who's carrying the gun dies when retreating, the entire crew pauses for one guy to catch up to man the gun.

While that is true, this has everything to do with game mechanics, and nothing with the unit itself.
28 Nov 2015, 20:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Nov 2015, 17:55 PMFuzz

One rifle nade equals...wiped...maxim....?

Ah yes, so don't want your maxim to die to one nade, yet Ostheer and OKW mgs dying by one nuclear pineapple is fine.
28 Nov 2015, 20:10 PM
Donator 11

Ah yes, so don't want your maxim to die to one nade, yet Ostheer and OKW mgs dying by one nuclear pineapple is fine.

Ah yes. The nuclear pineapple grenade. So powerful you have to use it like a normal grenade instead of launching it from outside an MGs field of fire. Relic pls.
28 Nov 2015, 20:13 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Nov 2015, 19:50 PMd0ggY

but what if it can't improve by 100? First of all, that we can't adjust hotkeys etc to our own preferences is shit, but if then relic thinks to put normal nade and flame nade for Volksgrens but then decide to get rid of it again, and the thing that changed is just a switch of a hotkey, which fucks over everyone who uses scripts or keyboard drivers to configurate the things to their own preferences, makes no sense and is just a FailFish-Action. Why not let it be as it was since a lot of player are also already used to it.

I grant you if you start using them and learn them (they are really simply) they are attached to order window (qwer - is for first line in orders , asdf is for second and zxcv is for last) and they are same for all factions.

Also you can use CELO , just write company of celo and it will find you page on coh2.org . It is quite easy to use , if you have any questions as me , i instaled it only few days ago so i know how to do it.

And yes Relic is sometimes Lelic , but I cant do a .... with that.

Hipe this helps you
28 Nov 2015, 20:19 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Same reason people keep wanting Grens to be 5 men, right? No point in making it worse while people want to make things better.
28 Nov 2015, 21:18 PM

Nuclear pineapple, the only nade with a scatter value.
28 Nov 2015, 21:44 PM
Developer Relic Badge

Yes, that 2 scatter horizontal and 2.75 scatter max value that also gets smaller the closer you get. Like 2 scatter really matters.

Also you forgot the Assault Grenadier assault grenades with their whopping 20 scatter which is probably one of the worst grenade abilities in the game except for nuking tiny huts.

Anyways, still hoping Obers lose their Vet 4 suppression and it gets turned into an ability like para LMG suppression.
28 Nov 2015, 22:40 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Model 24s have them too.
28 Nov 2015, 22:50 PM

grenades all do the same damage and have pretty similar AoE profiles, so stop calling one grenade 'nuclear'
28 Nov 2015, 22:53 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

grenades all do the same damage and have pretty similar AoE profiles, so stop calling one grenade 'nuclear'

For real though, RGD-33 against a squad in light cover is pretty much a guaranteed wipe.

It's mostly the "in light cover" part though.
28 Nov 2015, 22:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Nov 2015, 22:53 PMVuther

For real though, RGD-33 against a squad in light cover is pretty much a guaranteed wipe.

It's mostly the "in light cover" part though.

same with every other grenade.

edit: yellow cover doesnt block damage but it does cluster ur squad members together so they can die together
28 Nov 2015, 23:02 PM
Senior Caster Badge

I grant you if you start using them and learn them (they are really simply) they are attached to order window (qwer - is for first line in orders , asdf is for second and zxcv is for last) and they are same for all factions.

Also you can use CELO , just write company of celo and it will find you page on coh2.org . It is quite easy to use , if you have any questions as me , i instaled it only few days ago so i know how to do it.

And yes Relic is sometimes Lelic , but I cant do a .... with that.

Hipe this helps you

Why would i use grid keys so i can't move my camera how i want to move it?? Basically, all these problems would NOT exist if relic would have put in the ability of setting your own hotkeys for the things on your own.

Ps: don't get your point with Celo. Maybe you mean the ranking thing. I was saying i can't get higher than improve over 100 ranks since i am in the top 100 for the most part. Just not in 1v1. Teamgames FTW.
28 Nov 2015, 23:04 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Nov 2015, 23:02 PMd0ggY

Why would i use grid keys so i can't move my camera how i want to move it?? Basically, all these problems would NOT exist if relic would have put in the ability of setting your own hotkeys for the things on your own.

I cant help you more. Try them , or download CELO whitch is really user friendly .
You can change devs mind, but you can help yourself.
28 Nov 2015, 23:06 PM
Senior Caster Badge

I cant help you more. Try them , or download CELO whitch is really user friendly .
You can change devs mind, but you can help yourself.

FailFish i have it changed through my keyboard driver.. kk thx
28 Nov 2015, 23:47 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

same with every other grenade.

edit: yellow cover doesnt block damage but it does cluster ur squad members together so they can die together

Yeah, that's what I meant by how it's mostly the "in light cover" part.

I still literally don't think I've ever seen a squad all in light cover survive an RGD-33 though.
29 Nov 2015, 04:04 AM

light gammon bomb have better aoe and damage than bundle grenade for same price.
29 Nov 2015, 05:03 AM

light gammon bomb have better aoe and damage than bundle grenade for same price.

It's worse than that, bundle nade has literally the same damage and aoe as pineapple/mills bomb with a longer fuse and huge cost.
29 Nov 2015, 05:40 AM
Senior Moderator Badge

jump backJump back to quoted post29 Nov 2015, 05:03 AMMuxsus

It's worse than that, bundle nade has literally the same damage and aoe as pineapple/mills bomb with a longer fuse and huge cost.

I know the Bundled sucks, but I'm pretty sure this isn't true.

The Bundled Stielhandgranate throws faster and has no scatter unlike the MK II (Mills Bomb actually is better than the MK II since it costs 5 less, has no scatter, and has no minimum range), but they both blow up at the same time with the same damage. A better comparison to say the Bundled's just crap is between it and the RGD-33, where the two are entirely alike, aside from how the far damage falloff on the Bundled is 0.25 while the RGD-33's 0.5.
29 Nov 2015, 06:50 AM

rather than toning down light gammon bomb just make the stats of bundle grenade same as light gammon bomb
29 Nov 2015, 07:32 AM

just watched hans dec patch analysis..if he feels that obers and falls nerf was unneccesary...they are quite underwhelming already.
People asking for blob control late game this is the answer obers and falls...currently vet 3 rifles and tommy rofl stomp them...they are expensive dedicated elite infy they should perform as such.....
PAGES (58)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS