Login

russian armor

Balance Preview Patchnotes

PAGES (58)down
20 Nov 2015, 10:51 AM

If only they remove shrecks on volks and give them panzerfaust.
It's the greatest thing holding OkW back.

As for the discussion about OkW nades comes too late for buildings and mg's, would it be an idea to tie that to contructing the Sws truck?
It's 15 fuel atm, so it would come later then the live set-up sws to unlock nades, but it is easier then fooling around with teching cost even more.
20 Nov 2015, 10:53 AM
Patrion 310

seems logical to me, command panzer 4 costs 125 fuel and the regular panzer 4 costs 125 fuel. is it the same with commmand panther?

dont know what your problem is:huhsign:

Command Panther is 560 / 200, though the command Panther is quite a bit stronger than a regular one since it can self spot and has its own mark target.
20 Nov 2015, 11:07 AM

seems logical to me, command panzer 4 costs 125 fuel and the regular panzer 4 costs 125 fuel. is it the same with commmand panther?

dont know what your problem is:huhsign:

It's the same with the Command panther?!! normal panther is 175f/490mp and command panther is 200f/560mp

lmao I shouldn't be discussing things here with the people who don't remember the most basic stuff

End of conversation with u bro
20 Nov 2015, 11:10 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Nov 2015, 10:51 AMzarok47
If only they remove shrecks on volks and give them panzerfaust.
It's the greatest thing holding OkW back.

As for the discussion about OkW nades comes too late for buildings and mg's, would it be an idea to tie that to contructing the Sws truck?
It's 15 fuel atm, so it would come later then the live set-up sws to unlock nades, but it is easier then fooling around with teching cost even more.

+1000 .Shreck is the source of all problems and unbalance related to OKW. Having such a great, tech free AT ability on the OKW core infantry is the actual problem
20 Nov 2015, 11:11 AM

holy crap i had no idea command panther costed 200 fuel and why the fuck is that..??
20 Nov 2015, 11:14 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Nov 2015, 11:07 AMAladdin

It's the same with the Command panther?!! normal panther is 175f/490mp and command panther is 200f/560mp

lmao I shouldn't be discussing things here with the people who don't remember the most basic stuff

End of conversation with u bro

it was a question, thats why questionmarks exist, bro. so by your logic we should increase the price of croc then, bro? btw would you be so kind to show us your playercard so we can verify your flaming against "people who dont know stuff", bro? (:
20 Nov 2015, 11:21 AM
Patrion 310

holy crap i had no idea command panther costed 200 fuel and why the fuck is that..??

Because:

A: It has increased sight range, allowing it to self spot. Means its actually pretty easy to kill TD's because you can fire before they will be able to see you.
B: It has mark target which is super useful even with just the command panther.
C: It buffs all friendly vehicles a decent amount (a shit ton when you start to gain vet). If you ever manage to reach vet 5 if buffs infantry as well. Synergises really well with other Panthers.
20 Nov 2015, 11:25 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Nov 2015, 08:11 AMEsxile
I don't want OKW being nerfed, I want OKW having drawbacks in their gameplay based on the player decision making. Drawbacks you must exploit to beat them as Brit/USF/Sov.

Ok, fair enough, I agree that because of the current tech setup there's a very 'pre-packaged' feeling to the okw faction as a whole, I mistook your original post's intent. I am all for more risk/reward gameplay.
20 Nov 2015, 11:51 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Nov 2015, 09:49 AMKatitof

KV-1.

And KT got some considerable buffs now, being able to call it in alone is huge, it only made sense to limit it.

Yeah KT gut buffed a lot. No building time, less popcap and its actually affordable. It's not like you would ever have more than one anyways.
20 Nov 2015, 12:04 PM

Because:

A: It has increased sight range, allowing it to self spot. Means its actually pretty easy to kill TD's because you can fire before they will be able to see you.
B: It has mark target which is super useful even with just the command panther.
C: It buffs all friendly vehicles a decent amount (a shit ton when you start to gain vet). If you ever manage to reach vet 5 if buffs infantry as well. Synergises really well with other Panthers.

mark traget cost muni
and all above that without good vets of actual panther and yet 25 fuel more and behind a shitty doctrine..?? i think it should cost 185 or 190 tbh
20 Nov 2015, 12:08 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Auto-rotate on leIG and Pack Howitzer is good, I'd like to see that.

A suggestion for Volksgrenadiers: Make their "Combat Package" require converted base buildings (Schwerer may be too late, but Mech or Battlegroup may be too early) to unlock, and replace flame grenade with AT grenade. Delays VG Shreks (since OKW does have the Raketenwerfer for AT) and getting a DMG boost plus having access to grenades makes them better verses infantry. Plus gives OKW the early vehicle snare they don't have.

I agree with AchtAchter, OKW now lacks serious (non-doctrinal) crowd control/anti-blobbing. MG34 in T1 would be a good solution but it also requires the OKW commanders to be overhauled.
20 Nov 2015, 12:11 PM

Not a single word about OST Sniper health.

Well vs USF it means whether you kill him or he gonna kill whole you army eventually.

(Helping Hans vs Sprice) Hans lost as USF after 3-4 attempts to flank and kill OST Sniper. THis as one example.
20 Nov 2015, 12:29 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

Well vs USF it means whether you kill him or he gonna kill whole you army eventually.

(Helping Hans vs Sprice) Hans lost as USF after 3-4 attempts to flank and kill OST Sniper. THis as one example.

Does it happen all the time? Or was Sprice's micro so good that he successfully kept his sniper alive and used it to bleed HelpingHans out MP-wise?

Because before the HP buff all it needed was a grenade or mortar to explode near it and the sniper was toast.
20 Nov 2015, 12:33 PM

Health is fine.

Rec. Accuracy is not fine.
20 Nov 2015, 12:35 PM
Patrion 310

mark traget cost muni

So? it is a really powerful ability considering its price. Panthers already kill Churchils pretty easy, but they die much faster when marked.

and all above that without good vets of actual panther and yet 25 fuel more and behind a shitty doctrine..?? i think it should cost 185 or 190 tbh

Da fuk you smoking? without good vet, are you high or something.

Doctrine isn't "shitty" either. Call in Panther that is already really strong on its own and does not require tech, while buffing all allied vehicles. Flares that cannot be countered. STGs for Obers which will let them beat any allied cqc squad. Cheap nades for volks.
20 Nov 2015, 12:46 PM

So? it is a really powerful ability considering its price. Panthers already kill Churchils pretty easy, but they die much faster when marked.

Da fuk you smoking? without good vet, are you high or something.

Doctrine isn't "shitty" either. Call in Panther that is already really strong on its own and does not require tech, while buffing all allied vehicles. Flares that cannot be countered. STGs for Obers which will let them beat any allied cqc squad. Cheap nades for volks.

again the vet of the tank itself isn't great as the regular panther..???
and mark target is also on allied side and same cost....its no a unique ability
and the buff it gives aren't either (without vet)....just compare designate command vechile and command p4 to it..who needs flare when the vision of tank itself is that high and the flares cost muni a waste of munition tbh...nades are on scavenge also and now volks dont need these nades only thing the doctrine going for it is obers.??...and my point is it should cost more than regular panther of course but not by that much...?/you are the one smoking her mate..!
20 Nov 2015, 12:53 PM
Patrion 14

I really hope schrecks will be moved to another unit, its just lame how a main unit can take on infantry AND tanks...
20 Nov 2015, 12:55 PM

Allied costs 80, OKW costs 60, allied grants 35% bonus, OKW grants 50% bonus.

and the buff it gives aren't either (without vet)....just compare designate command vechile and command p4 to it..who needs flare when the vision of tank itself is that high

At with vet the buff is amazing and applies to infantry as well.
Comparing it to command vehicle is useless, because command panthers gun does more then looks dangerously, command vehicles mobility and combat abilities are butchered, making it exclusively buff vehicle.
Command P4 might be bordering on being op though.

and the flares cost muni a waste of munition tbh...

You are the first player in whole coh2 history who believes cheap reckon ability that can't be shot down is a waste of muni, especially now, that this muni is no longer limited.

Command panther sight alone is worth the extra cost. Its 50 gun range, speedy, durable tank hunter with 50 sight range.
20 Nov 2015, 13:01 PM
Patrion 310

again the vet of the tank itself isn't great as the regular panther..???

The vet on the tank is fine, the fact that it benefits allied vehicles a huge amount more than makes up for that

Same cost really?, I will let you look up the cost difference (hint: playing soviets once in a while is good)

and the buff it gives aren't either (without vet)....just compare designate command vechile

If you are comparing it to the Brit command vehicle then mega lols. Brit ability cripples whatever piece of armour it is used on while command panther is already better than a regular panther not forgetting its still very mobile, vs the brit one which can only be used defensively because if used on a tank it cannot keep pace in an attack.

and command p4 to it..

Command P4 loses its usefulness vs armour where as the command Panther still retains its combat effectiveness

who needs flare when the vision of tank itself is that high

I didn't know you can spot the other side of the map from the CP in an instant.....

and the flares cost muni a waste of munition tbh...

Well done it costs munitions /golf clap. Its easy to spam it lategame in team games and it cannot be countered.

nades are on scavenge also and now volks dont need these nades

who complains about cheap nades, useful on obers as well giving them 3 grenades to use which work perfect with being a mid-close range unit.

jump backJump back to quoted post20 Nov 2015, 12:55 PMKatitof

Allied costs 80, OKW costs 60, allied grants 35% bonus, OKW grants 50% bonus.

Pretty sure its 45 muni for OKW one.
20 Nov 2015, 13:10 PM

Concerned a bit about UKF in 1v1 but on the whole seem good changes. I approve.
PAGES (58)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

unknown 42
Germany 25
United States 25
Germany 34
unknown 33
Peru 7

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias