Login

russian armor

Balance Preview Patchnotes

PAGES (58)down
27 Nov 2015, 11:35 AM
Donator 22

Did not know that JPIV can rush your infantry. How do you do that with JPIV? :loco:

because you was not talking about "rushing infrantry", you talked about the superior between the Pz4 and Sherman. And my opinion was that the JP4 comes earlier and is more superior, than a Pz4 against tanks/shermans.
I know thats impossible to crush/rush infantry with a JP4 :nahnah:
27 Nov 2015, 14:05 PM

Should rifles vet3 be changed to a reinforce bonus instead of the current rec. acc.?
27 Nov 2015, 15:09 PM

What is justification for OKW Pz4 (which is superior) coming earlier than Sherman in normal game?

By normal game I mean must-have upgrades like nades and ambulance for USF.
With nades and ambulance, OKW Pz4 comes 40 fuel earlier than Sherman.

Because those upgrades allow you in a normal game better map control and thereby more resources. If you do it right, you force the OKW player to invest in light vehicles, thus delaying his tech.
27 Nov 2015, 15:16 PM

Because those upgrades allow you in a normal game better map control and thereby more resources. If you do it right, you force the OKW player to invest in light vehicles, thus delaying his tech.

I don't believe that will ever be the case and it was already proven by all the "wait for call-ins" strats in the past.

Croc is pretty much the only vehicle that forces tech above ATGs.
On top of that, with new resources and timings, there isn't much reason not to invest in light vehicles as OKW, even panther can contest sherman or T34 and while tech is still important for OKW, its no longer a matter of win or loss.
27 Nov 2015, 15:22 PM

Without upgrades (especially ambulance) you are going to lose very fast.
With them, I can assume that map control would be 50/50. So you need to pay more just to stay in game, not to gain huge map control.

Still, there is no justification to gain gree healing, nades, upgrades and repairs for OKW.

27 Nov 2015, 15:38 PM

this this this, i just hate it to retreat my pio as SU/OST. 99% i want to lay a mine, set up some wire or build a chache or cap a point but i just cant because i need the squad in the base to build my tierbuilding, meanwhile every other faction :foreveralone:

The busiest men of the whole game.:foreveralone:
27 Nov 2015, 15:41 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2015, 15:16 PMKatitof

I don't believe that will ever be the case and it was already proven by all the "wait for call-ins" strats in the past.

Croc is pretty much the only vehicle that forces tech above ATGs.
On top of that, with new resources and timings, there isn't much reason not to invest in light vehicles as OKW, even panther can contest sherman or T34 and while tech is still important for OKW, its no longer a matter of win or loss.

No, OKW can not deal with allied mainline infantry that upgrades Brens, BARS with infantry alone. Ostheer is capable of doing so due the fact they have snipers (rec. acc. modifiers don't matter) a powerful HMG and lmg on their mainline infantry.
Hence, if you don't go for a elite infantry doc or a doc with HMG you will need a light vehicle do keep map control. Otherwise the allied player is too passive, if he allows a P4 "rush"
27 Nov 2015, 16:25 PM

Indeed T4 of OKW should cost 120, with the sws added the cost for T3 would be 300 mp 135 fuel

NO

It will delay obers so much that no one would build then because no one would have resources to build them. (big mp bleed late game , when you need tanks to roll out).

I think it should cost 80 fuel 200 mp give you obers and free 360 supression and all tank need to be behind another upgrades (jp4 - 25 fuel , 100 mp, p4 - 25 fuel , 150 mp and panther - 50 fuel , 250mp.)

This will fix also pacing of units and also player that play okw can now make some decisions (right now only decision is: will I try to survive medics into fast p4 or will I rush luchs seal the deal, backtech for medics , cal puma to fight off other vehicles and then try to get panther or p4 or stall in into tiger2)
27 Nov 2015, 16:29 PM

Did not know that JPIV can rush your infantry. How do you do that with JPIV? :loco:

With his camo. He camophlage , infantry go for lone capping and then he teleport and krush them.
You know krupp stell
27 Nov 2015, 16:36 PM

No, OKW can not deal with allied mainline infantry that upgrades Brens, BARS with infantry alone. Ostheer is capable of doing so due the fact they have snipers (rec. acc. modifiers don't matter) a powerful HMG and lmg on their mainline infantry.
Hence, if you don't go for a elite infantry doc or a doc with HMG you will need a light vehicle do keep map control. Otherwise the allied player is too passive, if he allows a P4 "rush"

But then we need to lock shreck behind upgrade too because then allies need to tech for mg or better infantry to counter volks because their vehicle cannot do it.

Healing - 250 mp and 15 fuel for USA,250 for soviets , n*30 munition for Brits , zero for okw (part of teching). Grenades - 125 , 15 for soviets , 150 , 15 for brits , 150 ,25 for USA (also get smoke) , zero for OKW.

Only think that USA can get to outcome OKW is weapon racks and they cost 150 , 15.

I really really think medictruck should get retreat point upgrade after they build second hq (still pay for ulock) and then also pay 250 MP like soviets pay but for better medics - medics on field.

I also think OKW flaktruck should cost only 80 fuel but all vehicles there should be locked behind upgrades (jp4 - 25 fuel , 100 mp, p4 - 25 fuel , 150 mp and panther - 50 fuel , 250mp.)
27 Nov 2015, 16:52 PM

Still, there is no justification to gain gree healing, nades, upgrades and repairs for OKW.

Let's just ignore facts like:

Lieutenant - equipped with a BAR, and a Thompson. If lost you rebuild it for 300MP
Captain - equipped with 2 zooks, make units build faster, "On me" ability. If lost you rebuild it for 320MP
Major - free retreat point, recon, fake flare, artillery strike (yes i know its terrible). If lost you rebuild it for 160MP.

I think in matter of freebies USF isnt harmed much :blush:
Only soviets and ostheer are harmed in that matter.
27 Nov 2015, 16:53 PM

No, OKW can not deal with allied mainline infantry that upgrades Brens, BARS with infantry alone.

Sure, obersoldaten, vetter pf, light jaeger infantry, leigfest and etc. don't exist any longer.

You always need to upgrade bars and brens because without them your infantry suck.
27 Nov 2015, 17:05 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2015, 16:52 PMslother

Lieutenant - equipped with a BAR, and a Thompson. If lost you rebuild it for 300MP
Captain - equipped with 2 zooks, make units build faster, "On me" ability. If lost you rebuild it for 320MP
Major - free retreat point, recon, fake flare, artillery strike (yes i know its terrible). If lost you rebuild it for 160MP.

So USF have some bonuses with teching, just like OKW.
Yet USF have to pay for many other things which OKW does not have to.

USF have Lieutenant squad as a bonus, OKW has free healing.
Yet USF still need to pay for zooks while OKW can just buy schrecks without any fuel cost.
27 Nov 2015, 17:06 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2015, 16:52 PMslother

And britsh . Theey get nothing at all too. Only problem it that USA get these guys to help them apply pressure becuase they have expensive rifles that bleed hard and they also need to tech fast to outcome opponenet before harder armor start to roll out.

And okw get htese truckthins and free upgrades to help them hold the line until their strong units come (small fuel income). And this is right now nonexistant.

And i dont know how you but I fear more flakHQ than captain (also he is good only agains light vehicles and to some extend medium armor otheriwese he is good only for cap. like his game say it- CAPtain)
27 Nov 2015, 17:53 PM

USF have Lieutenant squad as a bonus, OKW has free healing.
Yet USF still need to pay for zooks while OKW can just buy schrecks without any fuel cost.

USF pays to unlock bars and zookes which
- each squad can equip two weapons
- by any squad
- improving their AI/AT stats, also on best core infantry in game.

(this also apply to UKF)

Flexibility is strong.

Volks on other hand get only shrecks and pay munition penality - 90muni for 1 shreck. OKW could get combined shreck-nade package upgrade but:
- only one shreck per squad
- it would be avaible only for volks,
- increasing only AT stats with 20% AI performance decrease.
- keeping shreck cost at 90muni would be unjustify.

I wouldnt pay more than 5 fuel for it. It woudln't make sense ...

And britsh . Theey get nothing at all too.

And i dont know how you but I fear more flakHQ than captain (also he is good only agains light vehicles and to some extend medium armor otheriwese he is good only for cap. like his game say it- CAPtain)

I'm not sure but brits with each tier unlock howitzer, they also get some freebies with Anvil, Hammer? Track Vehicle, Gammon bomb, WarSpeed, Advanced Warning, Airburst shells.
I fear flakHQ more than captain, but if i lose flakHQ i lose most expensive tech building, access to unit it holds and I need to pay full price to rebuild it. High risk high reward I guess.
27 Nov 2015, 18:09 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Nov 2015, 17:53 PMslother

USF pays to unlock bars and zookes which
- each squad can equip two weapons
- by any squad
- improving their AI/AT stats, also on best core infantry in game.

(this also apply to UKF)

Flexibility is strong.

Volks on other hand get only shrecks and pay munition penality - 90muni for 1 shreck. OKW could get combined shreck-nade package upgrade but:
- only one shreck per squad
- it would be avaible only for volks,
- increasing only AT stats with 20% AI performance decrease.
- keeping shreck cost at 90muni would be unjustify.

I wouldnt pay more than 5 fuel for it. It woudln't make sense ...

I'm not sure but brits gets some freebies with Anvil, Hammer? Mine detection on tanks, better arty, gammon nades on IS
I fear flakHQ more than captain, but if i lose flakHQ i lose most expensive tech building, access to unit it holds and I need to pay full price to rebuild it. High risk high reward I guess.

Yes usa get stronger core infantry that is their design , but remember it still cost 120 munny to get double bars and single bar is worse than lmg42/34 in most situations and 120 munny for every sqauds goes into your coffers a lot , even mre if we incluse smoke you need to use to coutner hmg.

Also keep in mind shreck is best AT weapon a i would choose 1 shreck agains 2 zooks every day.

I think if we lock it behind 15 fuel , 100 MP no one would ever cry , and right now you get more shrecks because they give them full munny income.

Like if those abilites with anvil / hammerwere good. There are literally 2 good thinks. blitzkrieg + comet or badassengineer + churchill (airbrush is good but reqiere IS to not get heal and also brits have a lot better arty and secotor can see ful cicle is rather useless unti you have demos. ,,, tank track is no something great at all ,its niche ability at best and gammon bomb is overpriced satchel on infantry that wnat to be at long range)

If you loose you flak hq you deserve to loose. IF you place it correctly on you cut off , fuel , not showing it to enemy to much , you cant loose it until you got outplayed.

And i think one doubel zook squad is not as good as perma cut off holder
27 Nov 2015, 19:38 PM

USF gets free squads
Wher gets free access to grenades and upgrades
Ussr gets 6 men squads
Brits get base arty

OKW gets:
1. vet 5
2. Free access to grenades and upgrades
3. Effects of field HQs
4. Scavenge
5. Better armor then any other faction

This isn't a problem with OKW getting a bonus like the other factions. The problem is the have TOO MUCH bonuses.
27 Nov 2015, 20:15 PM

My fav :thumbsup: the overpowered scavenge argument, 5 fuel for all those wrecks around, how much u will gather it during a competitive match? 3?:) It's more of a downgrade comparing to other faction that can build caches. Fine lets remove scavenge and give them caches.
27 Nov 2015, 20:26 PM
Patrion 14

Scavenge will actually be an underpowered ability of OKW now that they have 100% fuel income and their units will be adjusted accordingly for that. Wouldn't mind trading it for caches or something more.
PAGES (58)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Netherlands 13
South Africa 5
Germany 839
Germany 2

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L