Login

russian armor

Stuka zu Fuss

9 Nov 2015, 23:04 PM

Now, why is Stuka zu Fuss nerfed so hard?

Back in the day it had pin-point accuracy and tight high-damage rockets along the line and then people started crying about nerf.

Then now, the rockets are much spread out, less squad-wipe, less concentrated damage, fine it is reasonable.
but then the accuracy is shitty as well, higher scatter and rockets dont land where you point them to anymore; the damage is also ninja-nerfed I believe, as tanks, and british emplacement like mortar dont take much damage from it even when it's a direct hit.

It is ridiculous when ISG is a much more reliable counter to Brit emplacement than 150 fuel stuka zu Fuss, and a tank doesn't take much damage from a high calibre rocket, what the hell?
9 Nov 2015, 23:08 PM

You don't like it? How about trading with Katyusha?

USF and UKF don't even have stock rocket artillery and you complain Stuka Zu Fuss?
9 Nov 2015, 23:09 PM

My stuka zu fusses seem different from yours then. I can still wipe squads with them, you simply need to predict the retreat path so they walk straight into it. Accuracy is fine, you can even decide which direction the barrage will advance into. It requires some good thoughts to get good results with, whic I think is the way to go for all artillery.

I honestly think the barrage is fine as it is. Its veterancy is the thing that is lackluster.
9 Nov 2015, 23:09 PM

Now, why is Stuka zu Fuss nerfed so hard?

Back in the day it had pin-point accuracy and tight high-damage rockets along the line and then people started crying about nerf.

Then now, the rockets are much spread out, less squad-wipe, less concentrated damage, fine it is reasonable.
but then the accuracy is shitty as well, higher scatter and rockets dont land where you point them to anymore; the damage is also ninja-nerfed I believe, as tanks, and british emplacement like mortar dont take much damage from it even when it's a direct hit.

It is ridiculous when ISG is a much more reliable counter to Brit emplacement than 150 fuel stuka zu Fuss, and a tank doesn't take much damage from a high calibre rocket, what the hell?

If you hadn't of spent the last 3 months spamming LEIG's, you'd probably still remember how to use it.

AFAIK nothing has been changed with the Stuka, except its ability to damage Brit emplacements more.

9 Nov 2015, 23:16 PM

You don't like it? How about trading with Katyusha?

USF and UKF don't even have stock rocket artillery and you complain Stuka Zu Fuss?

Actually i'll be happy to, as long as it is the same Katyusha, 85 fuel.

USF has Pack Howitzer and mobile Scott which is still good.

UKF doesn't even need rocket artillery if mortar wasn't being overnerfed
9 Nov 2015, 23:17 PM

My stuka zu fusses seem different from yours then. I can still wipe squads with them, you simply need to predict the retreat path so they walk straight into it. Accuracy is fine, you can even decide which direction the barrage will advance into. It requires some good thoughts to get good results with, whic I think is the way to go for all artillery.

I honestly think the barrage is fine as it is. Its veterancy is the thing that is lackluster.

I didn't say I can't wipe squads with it.

I'm just saying how Scatter seems higher than before now. It didn't need pin point accuracy but now it fires on nothing sometimes because of that.
9 Nov 2015, 23:18 PM

150 fuel stuka zu Fuss quote]150 fuel you could of at least have the price right
9 Nov 2015, 23:50 PM

ridiculous thread, this one unit denies all team weapon/AT guns on the map
9 Nov 2015, 23:54 PM

I'm keeping my beady eyes on this thread. And trust me after all this reading they're very beady.
9 Nov 2015, 23:56 PM

I didn't say I can't wipe squads with it.

I'm just saying how Scatter seems higher than before now. It didn't need pin point accuracy but now it fires on nothing sometimes because of that.

I am not familiar with any recent changes to the stuka zu fuss, still feels just as solid. What do you mean with accuracy? The shots can fall within the designated zone of the barrage, the scatter is random I believe. It can't fall outside the designated zone...
10 Nov 2015, 00:06 AM
Donator 11

It may be hard to use but stuka is the best on map artillery piece in the whole game you know... This is one little thing that is actually powerfull in okw mechanised tier.
10 Nov 2015, 00:14 AM

I am not familiar with any recent changes to the stuka zu fuss, still feels just as solid. What do you mean with accuracy? The shots can fall within the designated zone of the barrage, the scatter is random I believe. It can't fall outside the designated zone...

Scatter is the random times when your rockets do not perfectly land on the line you designated (tilted by an angle), and it appeared to be larger than before since now the rockets are more spread-out (which makes sense).

The damage/AoE is changed when Relic did their little "AoE explosive cleanup", shit happened like the unintended Katyusha AoE nerf, if you remember Cruzz's post.
10 Nov 2015, 09:32 AM

Invissed one post, manners cost nothing.
10 Nov 2015, 09:33 AM

Stuka zu Fuss is fine, I've seen it do soo much damage the last days.
10 Nov 2015, 09:49 AM

it had pin-point accuracy and tight high-damage rockets along the line

This is the answer for the OPs question.

Also, ISG was always more reliable counter to emplacements, because brace.
10 Nov 2015, 09:59 AM
Senior Strategist Badge
Donator 11

wtf are u talking about shampoo-king?

Stuka doesnt use scatter or accuracy first off, and the AOE and damage is the ExAcT same as the priest except stuka rockets are 100% accurate in a bootyful line and the stuka doesnt come at 9 cp.

So I guess a better question is Which one is more shit. Stuka or priest?
10 Nov 2015, 10:41 AM

Vetlolcake is back i see
10 Nov 2015, 11:23 AM

Stuka zu Fuss is fine, I've seen it do soo much damage the last days.

+1

It does not wipe entire squads consistently but it still makes sure static lines are rekt.
It's really really fine.
10 Nov 2015, 11:28 AM

The squad spacing and katy and pwerfer performing better than this had made it worse i think either damage both aoe and aoe damage or recude its fuel cost
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★