Login

russian armor

Iagree with HelpingHans

• This thread is locked
PAGES (4)down
6 Nov 2015, 23:31 PM

Pretty much this

The trouble with relic is that they're solely basing it on statistics and numbers such as - whether units are built heaps, whether they are not, what kind of role it has been used in and how to make it more popular.

All of this is fine, as long as you also consider faction design and original planning for the faction, which Relic are clearly not doing at the moment.

It explains why USF, OKW, UKF and by extension, Ost are in such a mess right now.
7 Nov 2015, 04:04 AM

This is lategame wehrmacht,thats why defensive.
Problem with coh2 wehr currently is at no point in the game can it bring out a true shock unit,its reacting whole game.
The infantry problem lategame is also blobbing.This RE with 1919 owning stuff is disgusting to watch.

Actually, Ostheer Werhmacht is not late game. Early to mid war. Tiger tanks came out in mid war around 1942.

Late war is the Western front, ie OKW in COH2. The King Tiger was introduced in 1944, battle of the bulge. Volkgrendadiers was form from the loses of the army groups on the eastern front to Russia.
7 Nov 2015, 04:39 AM
Donator 11

Hans can't talk about balance, because no matter what he is playing against its IMBA.

The Three Outcomes of a Hans Game.

1. I win, so therefore I am awesome.
2. I lose, but only because of imbalance or RNG ( doesn't matter which faction)
3. I lose, but only because my teammate is crap, I played perfectly.

He is probably the only top level player incapable of admitting he got outplayed.

No, those are the three outcomes on his stream. Same like many other Streamers get super toxic / salty, insanely drunk, show boobs, or whatever.
It's a mixture of his character and plain entertainment.

He has to adapt and improve, or otherwise he wouldn't continuously keep high ranks with all factions. He is a good player overall, there's no doubt about it.

So yeah, he can talk about balance.
IMHO: let the Pros decide the fine tuning, but the game has to be suited for any kind of player in the end, so everyone is entitled to voice his, or her, opinion.
7 Nov 2015, 04:49 AM

Not a fan of folks talking shit about a rather good community member. Everybody has their flaws and there is no need to poke at them when it has nothing to do with the topic at hand.
7 Nov 2015, 04:59 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Nov 2015, 04:23 AMiceman

By this standard he is discredited for his input?

That's your opinion, not mine.
7 Nov 2015, 05:12 AM

USF is terrible faction, OP at 1v1 and UP at 3v3 and above.

There is a terrible assumption that Relic is making, is that the USF has to win early or die.

Right now, 1v1 focus mainly on early game, which is why USF is so OP in 1v1 right now. But, 3v3 and 4v4 decide at late game. USF does not give a sh!t because there is no tier4 for this faction.

This assumption give USF huge advantage at early and worst disadvantage at late.

In competitive match, or e-sport game, both players must be given same chance of winning, no matter early or late.
To do that, the "advantage" that Relic and community often talk about has to be REMOVED.

This applies to all factions, not just USF.

tl;dr
If USF need to be balance, then early nerf and late buff is required.
7 Nov 2015, 05:32 AM

That's your opinion, not mine.

And my opinion is consistent.
7 Nov 2015, 06:44 AM

Ignoring the whole character attacks in this thread, the game hans played as ost against usf mentioned in the OP had everything to do with hans making bad decisions in the early mid. He got over aggressive with the 222 to finish the M20, didn't retreat his MG in the face of approaching rifle squads, and just generally tilted after all that.

Would have benefited from working in some grens or pgrens in his build. Yes USF is OP in 1v1 currently but that game was a poor example of it.
7 Nov 2015, 07:35 AM

USF is terrible faction, OP at 1v1 and UP at 3v3 and above.

There is a terrible assumption that Relic is making, is that the USF has to win early or die.

Right now, 1v1 focus mainly on early game, which is why USF is so OP in 1v1 right now. But, 3v3 and 4v4 decide at late game. USF does not give a sh!t because there is no tier4 for this faction.

This assumption give USF huge advantage at early and worst disadvantage at late.

In competitive match, or e-sport game, both players must be given same chance of winning, no matter early or late.
To do that, the "advantage" that Relic and community often talk about has to be REMOVED.

This applies to all factions, not just USF.

tl;dr
If USF need to be balance, then early nerf and late buff is required.

+1
Most low mid skill players lose to aixe mostly
High micro / skill players win ... so wuts the problem you have good micro you win

If usf get nerf no one will play them
They will be bad early game mid game bad and late game usf allwase wwas bad so how they will they win ?
7 Nov 2015, 07:50 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post6 Nov 2015, 19:55 PMVIPUKS

The only number they care is $$$ other numbers ? What numbers ?

Just like all of us relic is tring to get some $$$... without $$$ this game wont excist

Exelly i think relic is doing a nice work
Aixe were op for inuf time now its alloce time ....

Low to mid skilled players allwase lose to aixe as usf cos on this LVLS(low skilled playees) its harder to play as USF

So lets just nerf usf earlt game and buf there late game nerf rifles buf the pershing
Nerf usf mgs buf rangers or usf ATG Buf jaksons HP

7 Nov 2015, 08:14 AM

Ignoring the whole character attacks in this thread, the game hans played as ost against usf mentioned in the OP had everything to do with hans making bad decisions in the early mid. He got over aggressive with the 222 to finish the M20, didn't retreat his MG in the face of approaching rifle squads, and just generally tilted after all that.

Would have benefited from working in some grens or pgrens in his build. Yes USF is OP in 1v1 currently but that game was a poor example of it.

Bad decisions 3 games in a row?, I watch each one of them other night. I disagree strongly.
7 Nov 2015, 08:28 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Nov 2015, 07:50 AMbicho1

Just like all of us relic is tring to get some $$$... without $$$ this game wont excist

Exelly i think relic is doing a nice work
Aixe were op for inuf time now its alloce time ....

Low to mid skilled players allwase lose to aixe as usf cos on this LVLS(low skilled playees) its harder to play as USF

So lets just nerf usf earlt game and buf there late game nerf rifles buf the pershing
Nerf usf mgs buf rangers or usf ATG Buf jaksons HP

Nerf usf mgs? Buf rangers what? Mgs insta get wiped vs 1 nade and Rangers are fine.
7 Nov 2015, 10:02 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post7 Nov 2015, 08:28 AMVIPUKS

Nerf usf mgs? Buf rangers what? Mgs insta get wiped vs 1 nade and Rangers are fine.

Lol iknow thets why i dont care about usf mgs XD one wermaht nade with op range and no timer=no mg
and rangers do need a buf they are fine but not for there cost
7 Nov 2015, 10:50 AM
Strategist Badge
Donator 11

Wow, the amount of backstabbers here, Jesus... This is the credit I get for streaming and teaching this game nearly every single day for years. I have been here since the beginning, trying to grow and build a strong community where many others just gave up. But no you guys always have to focus on the little things which is really pathetic. Everyone rages, and is salty sometimes, its a part of gaming. GET. OVER. IT.

For those of you like Napalm and the rest you know who you are. Thanks for your support.
7 Nov 2015, 11:02 AM

+1
PAGES (4)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak