Login

russian armor

thrown grenades do absolutely no damage to buildings

5 Nov 2015, 23:18 PM

hi,

if i am not mistaken grenades are doing absolutely no health damage to ambient buildings now. as u know before the last update multiple grenades could take down a building.

ive tried infiltration grenades as well as normal hand grenades, i seem to have this issue.

can anyone confirm?

edit: i mean i was able to take down some less sturdy wooden buildings before. but now they seem to do 0 damage.

edit2: nevermind, this is apparently not a bug
5 Nov 2015, 23:18 PM

Damage against buildings is actually very well balanced now I feel.
Grenades do damage but not much, gut.
5 Nov 2015, 23:19 PM

Depends on the building, wooden structures are much weaker compared to stone structures.
5 Nov 2015, 23:22 PM

Depends on the building, wooden structures are much weaker compared to stone structures.

this is not what i mean. the buildings health does not seem to decrease at all.

edit: i will try to make a video of it.
5 Nov 2015, 23:27 PM
Donator 11

All granades, including satchel deal nearly zero damage to structures themselves and apart from satchel it was intended and written in patchnotes. The problem was that before you could kill many buildings by one salvo of infiltration nades. Mind that granades still deal lots of damage to garrisoned units, just not to buildings themselves.
5 Nov 2015, 23:28 PM

All granades, including satchel deal nearly zero damage to structures themselves and apart from satchel it was intended and written in patchnotes. The problem was that before you could kill many buildings by one salvo of infiltration nades. Mind that granades still deal lots of damage to garrisoned units, just not to buildings themselves.

oh okay nevermind. i must have missed that. i thought that was only for flamers.
5 Nov 2015, 23:32 PM

What bothers me is that log buildings are weaker than plaster. :romeoPls:

I can punch a hole through the plaster walls in my house. I cannot punch a hole through a tree.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★