Login

russian armor

Wehrmacht- A no show

5 Nov 2015, 13:01 PM

Fool? Thats beyond fool, thats the realm of fanboyismo. ;)
5 Nov 2015, 13:18 PM

Yes I do. Hint: For a 340 mp unit, they suck, unless your opponent just for whatever bizarre reason trades shots cover to cover at medium range.

Yea you never take them out don't you ? :thumbsup:

Vet 2 Pgrens rekt shock and Commandos

gettin a pair of these monsters and you will find shocks and commandos funny

But yeah keep the whine and the "you are the fanboys bcz you said something and i don't want to discuss about this"
5 Nov 2015, 13:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Nov 2015, 12:26 PMRollo

Yes great support weapons, like the all powerful mortar pit, sexton, 17pdr and valentine.

The all powerful british commandos that cost 500mp for a squad comparable to ass grens.

I'm sure you would love to go back to the days when Ostruppen outgun 280mp tommies and the game is over in 5 minutes when your scout car rolls out.

Please -its not as if nerfed wehr mortar is godly.We don't even have anything like a 17pdr -a non doctrinal pak43.Sexton and vehicles are vehicles not support units -u want to talk about vehicle how about broken tulip firefly,broken crocodile,comet,cromwell.
You comparing commandoes to assgrens:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Forgeting vickers,dirt cheap 6pdr, bofors,sniper that counetsr its own counter?

Tommies way way better than grens.
5 Nov 2015, 13:33 PM

Please -its not as if nerfed wehr mortar is godly.We don't even have anything like a 17pdr -a non doctrinal pak43.Sexton and vehicles are vehicles not support units -u want to talk about vehicle how about broken tulip firefly,broken crocodile,comet,cromwell.
You comparing commandoes to assgrens:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Forgeting vickers,dirt cheap 6pdr, bofors,sniper that counetsr its own counter?

Tommies way way better than grens.

Comet and crowmell broken R O F L
Pak 43 > 17 pdr, if you disagree go test that out, you will understand :snfBarton:
Forgetting about mg42 inciendary rounds that counters almost all of his counters :thumbsup: (except indirect fire ofc)
Forgetting about the Bs ability of pak, yeah you know the stun BS that guarantee a kill :snfPeter:
Forgetting about flak base which instapin units 2km out of the circle :snfQuinn:
Forgetting about UKF having no magic faust or teleport AT nade and getting the most BS anti armor weapon for inf ? :snfPeter:

5 Nov 2015, 13:37 PM
Patrion 14

USF has 80% win rate? Wow. So you should be able to use USF to win 4 out of 5 games as US, let's check your playercard, oh, it appears you forgot to include it. An oversight, I am sure. Normally I am against playercard-shaming, players of all levels deserve to enjoy the game, but this isn't about level, it's about faction win ratios and play ratios and single-faction warriors polluting the forums.

NON.
DOCTRINAL.
PANZERGRENADIERS.

Pzgrens are awesome. They melt face if used properly. But I guess you guys want infantry that can only be used by YOLOing them face-first into enemy troops and hoping for the best. Such tactics. Many micro. Wow.

The truth is, Ostheer is a solid core faction that doesn't need stinking infantry call-ins to supplement a crappy core, unlike certain other armies I could name. But somehow you guys spin this to be a disadvantage. I don't even.

Ostheer has less infantry call-ins, therefore they effectively get more doctrinal abilities. I suppose some people would rather get another crappy Shock troops reskin than instant tank smoke, elefant, maphack spotting scopes, and Stuka dive bombs.

The irony is shocktroop style infantry wouldn't even work for Ostheer that well because Allies generally get much better DPS as range decreases. Good luck charging into a flamer / BAR miniblob, see how that works out for you.

Using this "Equalize the factions" approach can only hurt Ostheer in the long run, you shortsighted fools. Or do you WANT Allies to have Blitzkrieg, Elefant, Stug equivalent, ammo conversion etc.? Because that's where your argument is headed.
5 Nov 2015, 13:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Nov 2015, 13:33 PMShanka

Comet and crowmell broken R O F L
Pak 43 > 17 pdr, if you disagree go test that out, you will understand :snfBarton:
Forgetting about mg42 inciendary rounds that counters almost all of his counters :thumbsup: (except indirect fire ofc)
Forgetting about the Bs ability of pak, yeah you know the stun BS that guarantee a kill :snfPeter:
Forgetting about flak base which instapin units 2km out of the circle :snfQuinn:
Forgetting about UKF having no magic faust or teleport AT nade and getting the most BS anti armor weapon for inf ? :snfPeter:

I never said cromwell and comet broken.Read.I said tulip and crocodile broken.
Pak43 doctrinal - u can build 17pdr.BIG difference.
Foregtting about bofors thats 'a no go area sign'?Vickers is almost as good.Plus incendiary rounds need reload animation.
Stun is not a guarnateed kill anymore and 6 pdr is waay too cheap?
Flak base is not avilable to wehr incase u didn't know.
Forgetting the sniper that crits its counters?
Forgetting bullshit tommy blobs and commandoes?
5 Nov 2015, 13:50 PM

I never said cromwell and comet broken.Read.I said tulip and crocodile broken.
Pak43 doctrinal - u can build 17pdr.BIG difference.
Foregtting about bofors thats 'a no go area sign'?Vickers is almost as good.Plus incendiary rounds need reload animation.
Stun is not a guarnateed kill anymore and 6 pdr is waay too cheap?
Flak base is not avilable to wehr incase u didn't know.
Forgetting the sniper that crits its counters?
Forgetting bullshit tommy blobs and commandoes?

I'm done :snfPeter:

Pak is doctrinal, yea BS stun lock, shoot through buildings and is hard to kill, just easy to decrew, what got the 17 pdr, AN ABILITY to shoot through buildings locked behind vet 1 (not sure about the vet needed) and easy to kill, put a fire strike and no more 17 pdr even if braced :D
Wow a 2-3 sec reload animation who looks like the same one when you run out of ammo, it kills t70 so fast , so funny :snfPeter:
Bofors is not avaible if you took the AEC to get a chance to inflict snare on armor :snfPeter:
Forgetting that UKF got only 2 units capable of snare, first is the sniper, second is the AEC :romeoHairDay:
Forgetting about axis blob ? it talks for itself ;)

5 Nov 2015, 14:11 PM

If u couldn't read see that i put the word broken before crocodile and firefly ..not cromwell and comet which i put without that adjective.Not my problem if u can't read.

What axis blob?
5 Nov 2015, 14:17 PM

Pzgrens are awesome. They melt face if used properly. But I guess you guys want infantry that can only be used by YOLOing them face-first into enemy troops and hoping for the best. Such tactics. Many micro. Wow.

You mean.... like commandos, thompson paras, shock trops etc...(Such tactics. Many micro)? No, we don't need those. We have the awsome NON. DOCTRINAL. PANZERGRENADIERS. AWESOME!
5 Nov 2015, 14:20 PM

Is it just me or we are getting far too many Axis tear threads with no solutions at all.
5 Nov 2015, 14:27 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Nov 2015, 13:18 PMShanka

Yea you never take them out don't you ? :thumbsup:

Vet 2 Pgrens rekt shock and Commandos

gettin a pair of these monsters and you will find shocks and commandos funny

But yeah keep the whine and the "you are the fanboys bcz you said something and i don't want to discuss about this"

For crying out loud dude, this is getting more absurd by the minute. Look up my playercard, I have a whole lot of experience using PGrens and facing them. PGrens, monsters, lol? Tell me, why do we see so very few Pgrens in high level play?
Heck, if you insist, we can play, and you can demonstrate your expert PGren usage! Map of your choice.
5 Nov 2015, 14:35 PM

For crying out loud dude, this is getting more absurd by the minute. Look up my playercard, I have a whole lot of experience using PGrens and facing them. PGrens, monsters, lol? Tell me, why do we see so very few Pgrens in high level play?
Heck, if you insist, we can play, and you can demonstrate your expert PGren usage! Map of your choice.

Pgrens>Commandos

I'll take you up on that
5 Nov 2015, 14:38 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Nov 2015, 14:35 PMRollo

Pgrens>Commandos

I'll take you up on that

Aha? Ok, but lemme ask you something first, just so that there are no misunderstandings: Do you really, really believe that or is this just some elaborate trolling I don't get?
5 Nov 2015, 14:43 PM

Aha? Ok, but lemme ask you something first, just so that there are no misunderstandings: Do you really, really believe that or is this just some elaborate trolling I don't get?

Yes, they are more cost efficient and scale better with vet.

Feel free to add me, 1vs1 you command reg and me wehr.
5 Nov 2015, 14:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Nov 2015, 14:43 PMRollo

Yes, they are more cost efficient and scale better with vet.

Feel free to add me, 1vs1 you command reg and me wehr.

Dude, I honestly did not think somebody could believe something that outlandish and obviously wrong.
Anyways, I dont have Brits, but we can 1v1 all the same, got a football game in an hour but in the evening I'll gladly be at your disposal.
5 Nov 2015, 14:50 PM

Asymetircal balance good but im really not big fan of it because relic bad at. Give allies some real heavy tanks like jt,kt,elephant, and give axis some unitsl like shock,comando,rifleman and make everyone happy :)
5 Nov 2015, 14:53 PM

Dude, I honestly did not think somebody could believe something that outlandish and obviously wrong.
Anyways, I dont have Brits, but we can 1v1 all the same, got a football game in an hour but in the evening I'll gladly be at your disposal.

Guys, if you don't mind, could you upload and link replay afterwards, please?
5 Nov 2015, 15:09 PM

Go LeYawn, go! :clap:
5 Nov 2015, 15:22 PM

If he doesn't even have ukf then what is the match about?:huh:
Nonetheless use usf and show his panzergrenadiers their place as is the norm.
5 Nov 2015, 15:33 PM

You just verified my sentence, if someone counter fact you, you can't reply and having a discussion about the fact that Pgren are better than commandos and can take on shocks aswell :snfPeter:

1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★