Login

russian armor

Brit Sniper shouldn't be able to Crit 222's engine

27 Oct 2015, 06:01 AM

add a minimal range to the weapon/ability. This way the 222 doesn't need to worry about getting the crit once its got into close range.
27 Oct 2015, 08:08 AM

This is where PIAT's come in.

Piats struggle hitting bunkers and you're suggesting them as anti light weapon?
In what world?
Its not zookas or shrecks that home in.

You know, there is a reason why no one ever uses piat after playing with them once.
27 Oct 2015, 11:37 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Oct 2015, 08:08 AMKatitof

In what world?

You know, there is a reason why no one ever uses piat after playing with them once.

The piats are actually very good for their price, and if you can micro well (i.e. if you're not axis only player), they can hit even light vehicles. Though researching weapon racks as soon as 222 comes out is kinda stupid, so you're right about it not being an option to counter 222 rush.
27 Oct 2015, 11:39 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Oct 2015, 11:37 AMMuxsus

The piats are actually very good for their price, and if you can micro well (i.e. if you're not axis only player), they can hit even light vehicles. Though researching weapon racks as soon as 222 comes out is kinda stupid, so you're right about it not being an option to counter 222 rush.

why do u need special units to counter 222? a single infantry squad in green cover will chase away the 222. it takes huge amounts of dmg from small arms (even more if bren/bar are equipped).

i really think that a 222 will lose to a infantry squad in green cover 1v1, need to test it.
27 Oct 2015, 11:42 AM

Piats are good vs slow, heavy, big tanks and thats about it.
They are unable to hit anything else when it moves.
27 Oct 2015, 13:01 PM

o_O
27 Oct 2015, 13:09 PM

Permanently Banned
I once defeated a brit with 7 222 rush. No sniper could save him :foreveralone:
27 Oct 2015, 13:20 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Oct 2015, 13:10 PMBurts

Ah yes, the old tactic of when you can't present an actual arguement because you dont have one just call everyone biased and trolls while putting up random nicholas cage memes to prove your point.

Seriously, stop being retarded. Your childish remarks are completely fucked and lack any form of logic or human common sense.

There are tons of answers other forumites gave you to your "british sniper is not OP" little asertion. Why should I bother? Oh well.... It is OP because there is no other sniper in this game that can block/softcounter/ damage it's verry counter ( a unit that was created or has the role to counter him that is. If you disagree, just read the patch notes from Relic that specifically changed the kubel, 222, and other units such those to be more efficient on sniper hunt). Extend this feature to other units, for instance: Panzer 4 comes into scene and "blocks" the 57 mm AT gun (or any allied AT gun as you like) with one stunning shot. Nice, huh?
27 Oct 2015, 13:21 PM
Patrion 15

Done some more cleaning...

Please keep it on topic.
27 Oct 2015, 17:24 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Oct 2015, 08:08 AMKatitof

In what world?

Attack ground works pretty well. People ignore them to their own detriment.
27 Oct 2015, 17:44 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Oct 2015, 13:20 PMJohnnyB

There are tons of answers other forumites gave you to your "british sniper is not OP" little asertion. Why should I bother? Oh well.... It is OP because there is no other sniper in this game that can block/softcounter/ damage it's verry counter ( a unit that was created or has the role to counter him that is. If you disagree, just read the patch notes from Relic that specifically changed the kubel, 222, and other units such those to be more efficient on sniper hunt). Extend this feature to other units, for instance: Panzer 4 comes into scene and "blocks" the 57 mm AT gun (or any allied AT gun as you like) with one stunning shot. Nice, huh?

And there is also no other sniper in the game that shoots as slow or is as sluggish as the british sniper. Just because the brit sniper is different doesnt mean its OP.

Your comparison to AT guns and tanks is nonsensical. The panzer IV already can solo AT guns easily if it flanks them. These comparisons are completely stupid because an anti tank sniper vs light vehicles is completely different from tanks vs AT guns.

Oh, and by the way the british sniper is supposed to be a counter to light vehicles too. Dont you know that he has an anti tank rifle?
27 Oct 2015, 17:58 PM

Make 222 have m5 armor, increase AOE to 1.5, damage to 25. Cost to 40 fuel. ffs please.

And it will absolutely dominate light vechiles and infantry both.
27 Oct 2015, 17:59 PM
Patrion 14

I think it's time for some people in this thread to take a break from posting.

Stay on topic pls gents.
27 Oct 2015, 18:29 PM

Please show me a replay of you countering a 222 or Luch with nothing but PIAT's against a decent player.

Otherwise I'm inclined to think you're clueless to what you're talking about
28 Oct 2015, 02:41 AM
Patrion 28

lusch you're not going to counter but a 222 you should be able to soft counter with piats. definitely a micro challenge though.
28 Oct 2015, 02:46 AM

Permanently Banned
I think its hilarious how infantry squads have more firepower than the 222.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★