Login

russian armor

Brit sniper and light vehicles?!?

19 Oct 2015, 20:28 PM

Pro tip on how to counter snipe UKF snipers as OKW:

• Get a Puma

• Get it to vet 1

• Use the aimed shot ability on the enemy sniper.

There, no more sniper.

Yep because going puma to counter snipers totally works in practice. I don't usually get mad at this game but playing okw vs brit double sniper really drives me up the wall. And I have yet to play against a really good brit player so yeah...And what makes things even worse is that you can't even stall against them in buildings like you do vs other snipers. Sniper gameplay kills all of the fun this game normally offers imo.
19 Oct 2015, 20:32 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Oct 2015, 20:28 PMGiaA

Yep because going puma to counter snipers totally works in practice. I don't usually get mad at this game but playing okw vs brit double sniper really drives me up the wall. And I have yet to play against a really good brit player so yeah...And what makes things even worse is that you can't even stall against them in buildings like you do vs other snipers. Sniper gameplay kills all of the fun this game normally offers imo.

I didn't say this is legit 100% bulletproof counter to snipers(get it, bulletproof). Just one way I found out how to deal with them.

Most people notice it too late and think they can just pluck off health from the puma while it's shooting back at them. Otherwise, you just gotta hope the UKF player doesn't wipe your squads on retreat with the sniper in its current bugged form.
19 Oct 2015, 20:35 PM

I didn't say this is legit 100% bulletproof counter to snipers(get it, bulletproof). Just one way I found out how to deal with them.

Most people notice it too late and think they can just pluck off health from the puma while it's shooting back at them. Otherwise you just gotta hope the UKF player doesn't wipe your squads on retreat with the sniper in its current bugged form.

You're never gonna get a puma to vet 1 in time. When it reaches vet 1 the brit is gonna have the entire map ^^
19 Oct 2015, 20:42 PM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Oct 2015, 20:35 PMGiaA

You're never gonna get a puma to vet 1 in time. When it reaches vet 1 the brit is gonna have the entire map ^^

I know, it's pretty much suicide to go mechanized truck first when brit gets all its hard counter AT in 35 fuel. But I've had rare moments where a quick puma managed to push back a centaur and later killed off an sniper with aimed shot.

Granted, the puma usually dies in this type of encounter. And you're much better off rushing a JP4 since it can't get snared by the UKF sniper. But I'm just telling those who didn't know about it before.
19 Oct 2015, 20:55 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post19 Oct 2015, 20:28 PMGiaA

Build more LeiGs.
19 Oct 2015, 22:41 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I know, it's pretty much suicide to go mechanized truck first when brit gets all its hard counter AT in 35 fuel. But I've had rare moments where a quick puma managed to push back a centaur and later killed off an sniper with aimed shot.

Granted, the puma usually dies in this type of encounter. And you're much better off rushing a JP4 since it can't get snared by the UKF sniper. But I'm just telling those who didn't know about it before.

Little note: you can also finish off squads on retreat with either explosive round or Aimed shot.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★