Login

russian armor

Soviet's tech tree needs to be look at

12 Oct 2015, 18:46 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post11 Oct 2015, 18:55 PMKatitof

Yes, it got massively buffed.

It have SU-85 penetration, 400hp and bigger cost.

Its full valid light TD.

If katitof say that some of allies units its fine , then the unit IS fine :snfDevm::hansREKT:
12 Oct 2015, 18:50 PM

I still don't like that tech is basically linear now, I quite liked having the versatility Soviets used to have.

When teching that give you away mobility or raw power instaed of fast hard hitting vehicles + good tanks means versatility , then i think something is wrong in kindoom of :hansREKT:
12 Oct 2015, 20:07 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Oct 2015, 07:28 AMKatitof

Fixed for you.

erh what? Soviet T4 is just more tanks or arty just as US T4 is... do you even play the game? LOL
12 Oct 2015, 20:15 PM

When teching that give you away mobility or raw power instaed of fast hard hitting vehicles + good tanks means versatility , then i think something is wrong in kindoom of :hansREKT:

It used to be you chose between aggressive playstyles (T1, T3) and defensive ones (T2, T4)

you could mix and match however you liked.

First Relic removed elite infantry from T1 and made them call ins. Then they nerfed sniper cars because scrubs couldn't deal with it.

Then they made commanders with vehicle call ins that didn't require any tech structures. Is-2, kv8, kv1, kv2, etc etc.

Then they made t4 require t3 and then swapped the t-34/76 and su76.

Then they made t1 and t2 dirt cheap so you can get them both early in the game without slowing down later tech much.

As a result Soviet have way less tech decisions and strategies.

They were best when the game came out. It has been downhill ever since release for them.
12 Oct 2015, 20:19 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Oct 2015, 20:07 PMspajn

erh what? Soviet T4 is just more tanks or arty just as US T4 is... do you even play the game? LOL

Did ost or okw suddenly got some side tech upgrades?
No?

It doesn't matter in which tier they are, allies have them, axis operate on wale-fare abilities and weapons.
12 Oct 2015, 21:10 PM

It used to be you chose between aggressive playstyles (T1, T3) and defensive ones (T2, T4)

you could mix and match however you liked.

First Relic removed elite infantry from T1 and made them call ins. Then they nerfed sniper cars because scrubs couldn't deal with it.

Then they made commanders with vehicle call ins that didn't require any tech structures. Is-2, kv8, kv1, kv2, etc etc.

Then they made t4 require t3 and then swapped the t-34/76 and su76.

Then they made t1 and t2 dirt cheap so you can get them both early in the game without slowing down later tech much.

As a result Soviet have way less tech decisions and strategies.

They were best when the game came out. It has been downhill ever since release for them.

This is with out out a doubt the dumbest post I have ever seen on this forum, soviets have less tech decisons and strategies? What crack are you smoking?
12 Oct 2015, 22:05 PM

This is with out out a doubt the dumbest post I have ever seen on this forum, soviets have less tech decisons and strategies? What crack are you smoking?

It's really simple.

T1--> T4 doesn't exist anymore.
T2--> T4 doesn't exist anymore.

Elite infantry became independent of tech choice.
Vehicle call ins were independent of tech choice.

Less tech options. Objectively. Instead, it's all about having all your units available whenever you want. Being locked out of tech going down one path or the other meant your gameplay strategy revolved around tech decisions. Now it does not.

It's also piss easy to have all four tech structures available at once, with zero sacrifices.

In team games with soviets it was not uncommon to coordinate your tech. Now who cares, you both have all your tech available.

All the decision making was moved to production choices rather than tech choices. (Save for very early game.)
13 Oct 2015, 06:54 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Oct 2015, 20:19 PMKatitof

Did ost or okw suddenly got some side tech upgrades?
No?

It doesn't matter in which tier they are, allies have them, axis operate on wale-fare abilities and weapons.

You call molotov and at grenade strategic decisions? LOL!

You missed the actual point of all this but thats nothing new.
13 Oct 2015, 07:34 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Oct 2015, 06:54 AMspajn

You call molotov and at grenade strategic decisions? LOL!

You missed the actual point of all this but thats nothing new.

Try weapon upgrades, usf nades, 5th man.

What do axis have again even for basic resource management or decision for tech vs upgrade?
13 Oct 2015, 08:19 AM

Ugh, they screwed that up too? I was wondering why that wasn't getting brought up in the OCF casts.
13 Oct 2015, 08:52 AM

this might be extreme , but here is my seggestion:
Move M5 to tier 2 and increase its cost to 50 fuel , reinstall the t34-76 to tier 3 and add some fuel cost like 10 or 20 .
t34-85 should be at 100(120) fuel a piece , just like normal t34 they just need to be called from tier 4.
14 Oct 2015, 06:56 AM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post13 Oct 2015, 07:34 AMKatitof

Try weapon upgrades, usf nades, 5th man.

What do axis have again even for basic resource management or decision for tech vs upgrade?

You make this again to be a "axis vs allies" thread when it has nothing to do with that. Every faction could use more upgrade abilities. Brits has the most currently but could easily have double the price and increased effectiveness to their upgrades to really make them game changers.

But i guess the most complicated RTS you have ever played is probably DoW2 so i don't think you will ever understand....

Unless you have obtained master league 1v1 in sc2, please don't even bother to respond because you have never been high level enough in a strategy game with depth to being able to comprehend this.
14 Oct 2015, 07:29 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Oct 2015, 06:56 AMspajn

You make this again to be a "axis vs allies" thread when it has nothing to do with that.

I'm making this armies with upgrades vs ones without.
Just happens that its allies who have them and axis who don't.

Every faction could use more upgrade abilities. Brits has the most currently but could easily have double the price and increased effectiveness to their upgrades to really make them game changers.

Now its way too late to add upgrades for old armies, you'd either have to implement something new or strip some of the current benefits and place them behind side costs, both of this require faction redesign and rebalance, which is unlikely.

But i guess the most complicated RTS you have ever played is probably DoW2 so i don't think you will ever understand....

What are you? Gypsy fortune-teller?
I've been playing RTS games while you still played "fill the diaper".

Unless you have obtained master league 1v1 in sc2, please don't even bother to respond because you have never been high level enough in a strategy game with depth to being able to comprehend this.

Then I suppose you can eat your own advise here and present to us your master league rank in apples while we still talk oranges kk? :loco:
14 Oct 2015, 07:32 AM

hmm, dullahan, what's been said in this thread sorta adds context to your l2p cold tech argument.
14 Oct 2015, 21:12 PM
Donator 11

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Oct 2015, 07:29 AMKatitof

What are you? Gypsy fortune-teller?
I've been playing RTS games while you still played "fill the diaper".

Then I suppose you can eat your own advise here and present to us your master league rank in apples while we still talk oranges kk? :loco:

My first RTS was Dune2, what was yours? Unless you played somekind of RTS back in stoneage when you were young i dont see any other real RTS before Dune2.
14 Oct 2015, 21:17 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post14 Oct 2015, 21:12 PMspajn

My first RTS was Dune2, what was yours? Unless you played somekind of RTS back in stoneage when you were young i dont see any other real RTS before Dune2.

Mine was Z.
Played Dune 2 as well, but after that.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment