Login

russian armor

(Balance preview) Commando glider overpriced

11 Oct 2015, 20:17 PM

reinforcement is just a small bonus for the commando glider. the british can just build a forward assembly if they want a forward reinforcement/retreat point. They don't need to spend 150 extra on a 350 mp unit.

Just make the call in 400-425.

+1
12 Oct 2015, 18:43 PM
Honorary Member Badge
Benefactor 115

reinforcement is just a small bonus for the commando glider. the british can just build a forward assembly if they want a forward reinforcement/retreat point. They don't need to spend 150 extra on a 350 mp unit.

Just make the call in 400-425.

I disagree, because the forward assembly is more expensive than the glider already. A forward reinforce point that you can build anywhere instantly without royal engineers is a very powerful thing. I think its a good bargain for 150 mp.
12 Oct 2015, 19:11 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post12 Oct 2015, 18:43 PMRomeo

I disagree, because the forward assembly is more expensive than the glider already. A forward reinforce point that you can build anywhere instantly without royal engineers is a very powerful thing. I think its a good bargain for 150 mp.

it's hardly "anywhere". On most map it's very difficult to land the glider in good condition. I've had glider becoming unusable just by the landing alone.

enemy AA can also "destroy" the glider during the approach. You can't kill the commandos before they actually spawn but you can definitely prevent the use of the glider.

forward assembly also have the advantage of acting as forward weapon rack and upgrade-able to forward retreat point.

glider drop is also more lengthy and loud compared to the other insertion.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS
  • U.S. Forces flag cblanco ★