remove them from the game

add mortars

maybe buff pak howie in the same turn to make it usefull
JLI
5 Oct 2015, 10:52 AM

thats not the way u fix something dude
5 Oct 2015, 11:09 AM

dude play the game. aslong as a pzgren blob is still the "iwin" button allys needs buffs and axis some heavy nerfs.

Sure, allys needs more buffs, they cant handle team games at all. i just leave it here:

5 Oct 2015, 11:15 AM
5 Oct 2015, 11:19 AM

And why are allies more skilled at all?

Nice argument by the way, ....aside from being none!
5 Oct 2015, 11:20 AM

ISG's are the tumor of teamgames (I feel). Camp the base with double ISG's and the opponent can't even advance or cap a freaking point in the middle of the map.

Don't like it one bit.
5 Oct 2015, 11:22 AM

No offense, but against brits I still think the T3 opening (Puma building) is more efficient. I don't even use ISGs anymore.
5 Oct 2015, 11:24 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post5 Oct 2015, 11:19 AMMarkja
And why are allies more skilled at all?

Because they have Bananenheld on their side, obviously :-)
5 Oct 2015, 11:30 AM

Ah, thx!

Now I get it :-)
5 Oct 2015, 13:51 PM

My observations for a more fun and better balanced gameplay:

OKW IsG spamming tactics :

They aren't fun, aren't good for e-sport, aren't good for the game at all. Plz fix it ASAP Relic. (Less suppression, less range, less firing rate). They are tools for specific situations like the mortar, they are not must build and i win weapons. (Tuning the USA version may also be needed.)

Flamer wars : A bit too good story.

-A 10% nerf in killing power for all flame casters vehicles vs inf. not in buildings or green cover.

-The flame nades must be nerfed so they'can be survived. Now you just don't have the time to retreat. Must not be better then a molotov overall.

-Tommies need some love cause they don't worth investing in them at the moment. (Brit and Canadian Inf. were crack among the best, but they where used very carefully.So bring up durability and don't change the reinforce cost.)

Soviets : Put T-34/76 in T3, Split the M5 halftrack versions : The normal that can reinforce in T3 and the AA version in T4. (More fun and interesting)

Osteer : add a motorcycle with MG42 sidecar. (Fun factor and scouting) (T1)

USF : add a Jeep with .50 Hmg . (Fun factor and scouting) (T1).

Thanks !
5 Oct 2015, 14:15 PM

Permanently Banned

-The flame nades must be nerfed so they'can be survived. Now you just don't have the time to retreat. Must not be better then a molotov overall.

The incendiary nade was nerfed down to have the same exact damage as the molotov, it is literally a molotov clone that costs twice as much with more range. If you think incendiary nades are OP and wipe squads, guess molotovs do too

-Tommies need some love cause they don't worth investing in them at the moment. (Brit and Canadian Inf. were crack among the best, but they where used very carefully.So bring up durability and don't change the reinforce cost.)

No, at most reinforcement cost to 30-32. Infantry sections start out with .8 received accuracy and get another -33% at vet 2. Making them the one of the most durable squads in game, especially with the 5 man upgrade. Compared to grens with .91 with -23% at vet 3, and vet 5 volks with only .81. Allied infantry with super durability is already far higher than most axis infantry.

Soviets : Put T-34/76 in T3, Split the M5 halftrack versions : The normal that can reinforce in T3 and the AA version in T4. (More fun and interesting)

No point, itd be like breaking up the 251 FHT, no reason.

Not really needed. 222 needs buffs and cost increase to not be shit

Possible

Thanks !
5 Oct 2015, 14:35 PM

Permanently Banned

The incendiary nade was nerfed down to have the same exact damage as the molotov, it is literally a molotov clone that costs twice as much with more range. If you think incendiary nades are OP and wipe squads, guess molotovs do too

No, at most reinforcement cost to 30-32. Infantry sections start out with .8 received accuracy and get another -33% at vet 2. Making them the one of the most durable squads in game, especially with the 5 man upgrade. Compared to grens with .91 with -23% at vet 3, and vet 5 volks with only .81. Allied infantry with super durability is already far higher than most axis infantry.

No point, itd be like breaking up the 251 FHT, no reason.

Not really needed. 222 needs buffs and cost increase to not be shit

Possible

Thanks !
5 Oct 2015, 15:12 PM

thats a good idea and i think its the only way to go
5 Oct 2015, 16:07 PM

So the only way to fix the Leig is to overbuff the Pack Howie for USF? The Pack Howie is already incredible it just comes in a faction with less extra MP to spend and what about Brits AND Soviets? Garden them just play USF, right?
5 Oct 2015, 16:10 PM

Permanently Banned

The pack howitzer is exactly the same as the isg right now, just can't be used with a med truck and costs 50 mp more. Still a laser cannon with an even wider pin AOE than the isg.
5 Oct 2015, 16:23 PM

The pack howitzer is exactly the same as the isg right now, just can't be used with a med truck and costs 50 mp more. Still a laser cannon with an even wider pin AOE than the isg.

Mainly it has a longer range autobarrage, the autobarrage of both which annoys everyone because you plop it down in a place where no one can reach it (in which OKW has med truck to reinforce from and schwerer panzer flak to piss off infantry) and relax while they insta pin every visible unit while you dont even need to click on it.

The least amount of risk and micro of any unit imaginable, and they have ridiculous rewards. Whatever weaknesses of either faction should not be levied using either of these completely retarded units. Why bother with manual barrage? Lol relic. Nice job.
5 Oct 2015, 16:25 PM

Permanently Banned

Mainly it has a longer range autobarrage, the autobarrage of both which annoys everyone because you plop it down in a place where no one can reach it (in which OKW has med truck to reinforce from and schwerer panzer flak to piss off infantry) and relax while they insta pin every visible unit while you dont even need to click on it.

The least amount of risk and micro of any unit imaginable, and they have ridiculous rewards. Whatever weaknesses of either faction should not be levied using either of these completely retarded units. Why bother with manual barrage? Lol relic. Nice job.

No i definitely agree with you. Just pointing out that this isn't a pissing contest. Both need their buffs reverted to pre patch levels.

This game is garbage when automated long range artillery does all the work for you.
5 Oct 2015, 17:28 PM

So the only way to fix the Leig is to overbuff the Pack Howie for USF? The Pack Howie is already incredible it just comes in a faction with less extra MP to spend and what about Brits AND Soviets? Garden them just play USF, right?

okay but what if we leave both guns as they are so allies have counter to leig with pack howitzer and okw get buffs for infantery and to compensate give okw manpower penalty?

5 Oct 2015, 17:40 PM
Senior Moderator Badge

I want to say that snipers in clowncar were more annoying and that was early game -_-

PD: don't forget about 10% suppression bulletins.

PD2: @JohnnyB What's wrong with Partisans after their fix ?
5 Oct 2015, 18:07 PM

In Response to Daspoulos :

The incendiary nade was nerfed down to have the same exact damage as the molotov, it is literally a molotov clone that costs twice as much with more range. If you think incendiary nades are OP and wipe squads, guess molotovs do too :

- Molotov can be survived and currently flame nades is nearly impossible too.

-Tommies need some love cause they don't worth investing in them at the moment. (Brit and Canadian Inf. were crack among the best, but they where used very carefully.So bring up durability and don't change the reinforce cost.) :

-This change is taking account of the strength of the Brits overall and to give them more gameplay options.

Soviets : Put T-34/76 in T3, Split the M5 halftrack versions : The normal that can reinforce in T3 and the AA version in T4. (More fun and interesting) :

-The reason for splitting M5 is to bring back the T-34 and keeping T4 very important, now there is too much t3 only gameplay funwise.

-It's to increase fun and for diversity sake.

Possible

Thanks !
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Livestreams

Sweden 54
Poland 8

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L