Login

russian armor

Team games gameplay in worst state since launch

PAGES (7)down
27 Oct 2015, 11:42 AM

Probably I just suck at the game but me and my mate we can't win anymore.
We hold both fuel points the whole time and push the enemies (double brit) of the map.
Then churchills/centaur arrive, gg. With all the buildings say bye to paks because they can maybe fire a single shot before being wiped.

The pathing is IMO the most frustrating thing about the game atm.

I have to say fuck this game atm. It's no fun anymore.
I know I am no good player but even in our casual rank (> 2.000) we simply get STOMPED every game.
We play with tactics and stuff but the enemy mostly camps out the VP and then gg.

Your rank in team games is very low(no offense,im trying to help you), try to watch live games from high ranked players and learn how do they play. As axis, the map is critical to decide the strategy and the units build. I'd understand if you have problems with rank 500 guys but watching your rank 3000 im sure is a learn to play issue.
In overall a good tip may be that playing vs brits you should play early-mid very agressive but at minute 12 you should play deffensive or the centaur will start wiping your units. The only thing you should fear late game is typhoon + Croc.
28 Oct 2015, 15:39 PM

Your rank in team games is very low(no offense,im trying to help you), try to watch live games from high ranked players and learn how do they play. As axis, the map is critical to decide the strategy and the units build. I'd understand if you have problems with rank 500 guys but watching your rank 3000 im sure is a learn to play issue.
In overall a good tip may be that playing vs brits you should play early-mid very agressive but at minute 12 you should play deffensive or the centaur will start wiping your units. The only thing you should fear late game is typhoon + Croc.

Improved your communication to highfiveeee. "No offense".
28 Oct 2015, 15:52 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post27 Oct 2015, 08:51 AMJunaid
Brits basically only have one strategy: rush centaur.

Bad brits sure do.

Good brits can do heavy infantry with at gun walls into croc or anvil sappers and churchill spam, best builds when they behind.

Also yay necroposting and incoming tomorrow patch, still some problems remain. One day...
28 Oct 2015, 19:58 PM

I´ll have to agree, unless you LEIG own all the map vs brits, whenever they reach 12 cps and can call churchills with croc and air supramacy of typhoon , these abilities can be to much of game changers for 3v3 and above IMO.

29 Oct 2015, 16:40 PM

jump backJump back to quoted post28 Oct 2015, 15:52 PMJadame!

Bad brits sure do.

Good brits can do heavy infantry with at gun walls into croc or anvil sappers and churchill spam, best builds when they behind.

Also yay necroposting and incoming tomorrow patch, still some problems remain. One day...

True. I should have amended my post with the qualifier 'most'. Will do that now.
29 Oct 2015, 16:51 PM
Patrion 14

Welp, with the churchill nerfed. I better get to abusing some comet broken WP shells that have the range of a jagdtiger to be fired from.

They also vet up fast too, nasty bunch they are with a command tank which is giving them additional accuracy bonuses to their main guns against infantry as well.

I wonder if instead of rushing centaur, rushing comet will be the new meta? They pretty much counter ost t3 by themselves and anything less than a panther won't be able to stand up to them.
29 Oct 2015, 19:11 PM

Welp, with the churchill nerfed. I better get to abusing some comet broken WP shells that have the range of a jagdtiger to be fired from.

They also vet up fast too, nasty bunch they are with a command tank which is giving them additional accuracy bonuses to their main guns against infantry as well.

I wonder if instead of rushing centaur, rushing comet will be the new meta? They pretty much counter ost t3 by themselves and anything less than a panther won't be able to stand up to them.

StuGs 4 life!
30 Oct 2015, 03:21 AM

Isg is the same op BS, only difference players now need to a-move it to enable auto-facing.

GG no RE.
30 Oct 2015, 03:54 AM
Patrion 14

jump backJump back to quoted post30 Oct 2015, 03:21 AMJadame!
Isg is the same op BS, only difference players now need to a-move it to enable auto-facing.

GG no RE.

That's what happens when you nerf every single thing but the ninja value that made it OP in the first place :snfPeter:
30 Oct 2015, 03:57 AM

That's what happens when you nerf every single thing but the ninja value that made it OP in the first place :snfPeter:

Sneaky

I demand brit sniper perfect accuracy back.
30 Oct 2015, 05:13 AM

im still frustrated with USF not being able to stand up to the rigors of 4v4 and 3v3 as well as relic's indifference on priorities
30 Oct 2015, 05:35 AM

USF amazing in 4s/3s they have biggest influence over the game. Especially since rife vet buff.
30 Oct 2015, 06:35 AM

hey jadame you seem to have no problem in team games :D i am jealous of your ranks :)
PAGES (7)down
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment

Replay highlight

VS