Login

russian armor

Brits made viable for 1v1 or just team game faction?

21 Sep 2015, 00:26 AM

Brits are not really viable or designed for 1v1, this is a first for relic, are they going to make a 1v1 version or maybe balance for 1v1 or is it just gonna stay for team games?
21 Sep 2015, 08:13 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Sep 2015, 00:26 AMGenMe
Brits are not really viable or designed for 1v1, this is a first for relic, are they going to make a 1v1 version or maybe balance for 1v1 or is it just gonna stay for team games?

- Look on the right side bar for the section called "Ladders Top 10"
- Click on UKF icon
- Admire the UKF 1v1 ladder
- Clean your tears, be a man
- Now go back to play
- You can use UKF strategy on this forum (Your text..)
21 Sep 2015, 08:17 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Sep 2015, 00:26 AMGenMe

They can be really effective in 1v1. Maybe these replays can help you out. There is more brit replays from tournament. Do some research :snfQuinn:

:snfBarton: :snfBarton:
21 Sep 2015, 08:20 AM

yeah, brits are totally shit at 1v1... thats why there's 5 guys in the 1v1 top10 with a 90+% win rate. and there's 0 for ost or okw (2 for usf, 1 for sov).
21 Sep 2015, 08:36 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Sep 2015, 08:13 AMBlalord

snip

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Sep 2015, 08:20 AMcr4wler
snip

Brits have under-powered early game, overpowered late game.

As for those people pointing out the 1v1 win ladder... The guy at the top has been abusing bugs in pretty much all 17 of them games... From getting vickers to have the range of elephants, and the AT guns to fire as fast as ostwinds.... So when you say "Well look at them stats!" its not a viable example.

Not to say they're totally useless, its still do-able. But they do have a massive disadvantage for the first 5-10 mins. If their opponent is smart.
21 Sep 2015, 08:44 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Sep 2015, 08:36 AMCorsin

Brits have under-powered early game, overpowered late game.

As for those people pointing out the 1v1 win ladder... The guy at the top has been abusing bugs in pretty much all 17 of them games... From getting vickers to have the range of elephants, and the AT guns to fire as fast as ostwinds.... So when you say "Well look at them stats!" its not a viable example.

Not to say they're totally useless, its still do-able. But they do have a massive disadvantage for the first 5-10 mins. If their opponent is smart.

IS are just beast, (sniper is strong against them i am agree, but the "UKF scout car" buff against sniper help)
21 Sep 2015, 08:47 AM

Yeah Price is #1 UKF. You know that wasn't legit...
21 Sep 2015, 08:52 AM

jump backJump back to quoted post21 Sep 2015, 08:36 AMCorsin

....which is the whole point of the faction. weak early, strong late. at release they were pretty strong early and damn near unbeatable late (which is where a lot of those stats come from, a few days after release there were ONLY 90+% winrates in the top 10, admittedly smaller sample size).
21 Sep 2015, 09:12 AM

I actually find them pretty viable 1v1 so far. Didn't play much though and being still in the placement zone I get all sort of opponents, from very strong to very weak ones, but I can definitely see them as decent faction. Try to explore every option as a lot of the strategies and units work. People complain about Infantry Section being weak but to be honest with 5th man and double Bren's they are beasts! Vickers are very good in buildings (the not bugged version) and every time there is a chance I try to pop one in. My favourite commander is the one with Croc, M5 and AT infantry section. You can stay on battlefield forever since IS can heal on the go and M5 just reinforce and upgrade your troops.
21 Sep 2015, 16:25 PM

I tried them in 1v1. So far I lost only to Sirlami (recked :guyokay: )

But they lack many many things.

No smoke, no SMGs, no assault rifles, no light tank, no flamers (There is WASP but it won't stand for long most likely) which leads us to terror for UKF when try to clear buildings, no mobile mortars, heavy bleed.

It's survive early-mid game to win in late game.

21 Sep 2015, 16:35 PM

They can be really effective in 1v1. Maybe these replays can help you out. There is more brit replays from tournament. Do some research :snfQuinn:

:snfBarton: :snfBarton:

he's the hero that UKF deserves.

But not the one it needs right now.
1 user is browsing this thread: 1 guest

Ladders Top 10

• #
    Steam Alias
    W
    L
    %
    Streak
Data provided by Relic Relic Entertainment